• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

On that note what is your main goal long-term size wise? Do you have the mentality of As big as possible or do you have an end goal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On that note what is your main goal long-term size wise? Do you have the mentality of As big as possible or do you have an end goal?

No end goal really. Short term goal is 265 without being a sloppy mess but, the number is irrelevant.

I've been hovering between 250 and 255 the last month or two. Food has increased a lot and training is going really well if not the best I've ever trained.

Can't do much other then that so, if my weight is holding and I'm just recomping slowly, that's fine too.

On stage shredded 225 is the idea.

Their finally coming back around yeah.

Pic on the left is before I tore my Sartorius and had to sit out on them for a while. Of course I'm much leaner on the left but, they're getting back to pre injury size at least if not a little better.
38a65c4fb5cb670a29f0780aabd98beb.jpg

My twigs hate you as well. Looking good brother.

Far from a monster lol. Just a little bigger then average. Monster status is still a ways off. Better not look at Wreckem's legs then lol. He makes mine look like figure girls.

Yeah I saw...Dudes got wheels for day..excited to see how he looks once he drops some fat...gonna be good.

Up and at em today

Check in sent, 253lbs, and breakfast down.

Now I'll lay around until I go into work and enjoy some rest.

Your poor toilet lol

Not as bad as you would think which is a very good sign.

Most guys who have followed me for a while know how much attention I put into digestion. I think this is a big reason for the gains I've made over the last few years besides just getting better at everything over time.

Tons of bowel movements, hard stool and diarrhea are big signs that digestion is not optimal. That means, less then ideal absorption which means wasted calories.

When food is high you will have more bathroom trips but, it shouldn't be crazy.

Not as bad as you would think which is a very good sign.

Most guys who have followed me for a while know how much attention I put into digestion. I think this is a big reason for the gains I've made over the last few years besides just getting better at everything over time.

Tons of bowel movements, hard stool and diarrhea are big signs that digestion is not optimal. That means, less then ideal absorption which means wasted calories.

When food is high you will have more bathroom trips but, it shouldn't be crazy.

This is why the diet for your clients is made out to the T. I’ve noticed that just in the two weeks I’ve been working with you that my digestion has improved. Nice to know a little behind your methods

Monte, your legs look better now than pre-injury. Full and with a good sweep. They'll look even better lean. Good job at bouncing back from an injury.

This is why the diet for your clients is made out to the T. I’ve noticed that just in the two weeks I’ve been working with you that my digestion has improved. Nice to know a little behind your methods

Yeah I want to support this comment as well. Never realized how bad my digestion was until I had Montes guidance.

My digestion was so bad that at one point I was afraid of having my gf over all weekend because I'd be so damn gassy lmao. Who wants to be around someone shitting themselves all the time.

Night and Day diffrence between eating quality whole food meals, than doing iifym with caloric dense foods and/or products like a quest bar or something.

Upper Muscle Rounds

Switched this sessions exercises. I've been on this grouping for about 9 weeks I think so I need a slight adjustment. This week will change but the other two will probably stay the same. Still need to keep a focus on width over thickness bit, not so much I'm neglecting putting some rows first out in my muscle round days.

Standing hammer row (per side, one side at a time, big deep stretch, no swaying) - 205*26, 22
Mid grip Underhand Pulldown facing away from knee catch - 13*26
One arm cable Pulldown (holding stretch on rest) - 4*23
Machine flat press (pin press style) - 270*26, 270*19-180*11
DB lateral - 30*23, 21
Underhand extension - 12*25, 23, 21
Knee raise - 5*15-20

Big stretches today on back and it felt pretty good. Shoulder felt fine doing the pin press so I'll move to regular pressing next session. The pump was amazing though.

I did lose my pump after the pin presses today. Not sure what that's about but, it's something to keep an eye on. Sometimes it's just from lack of calories but that's definitely not an issue atm. It can also be from the insulin being in for this amount of time to. After a while you just got seen to get the same effect in my experience. Probably just a fluke.

Got the update from coach.

Weight went up a bit this week despite working my ass off which is good. Hunger is also high still which is also good.

So, we adjusted some things. Removed some egg meals and replaced with chicken and rice. Subbed out some bread for oats in a few meals.

Calories slightly increased.

Training done. High rep leg day with a lot of focus on deep slow reps. Also, trying to force weight to my left leg. Getting a worse size imbalance there that I want to avoid.

Leg press feet high and wide - 8*28, 26
Feet mid and close - 8*27
Split squat - bw*25, 22, 20
Seated leg curl - 90*17, 15
Triceps press - stack *15, 12
Cross body extension - 30*20, 16
Ab machine - 145*25, 22, 20
Calf press - 210kg*26, 24 (held stretch for 90 seconds after each set)

Off day from training.

Worked a short shift this morning and it was typical hot humid bs.

Here's what my pants looked like after about forty five minutes in the AC during my drive home.

This sweat was accumulated from 630am to 9am lol. Shirt was completely drenched. I showered immediately when I got home lol.
356a2e35273670c2a04f1e9f57bd90a5.jpg

Upper loading

Bb row - 365*11(+1) 365*9(+1)
Rack Pull - 585*10(+2), 315*15(wide grip)
Bb bench - 275*8, 275*6
Stretch Pushups - 2*failure
DB Shoulder Press - 70*12, 12
Reverse Pec Deck - 130kg*20, 17, 14, 9

Pressing was painless. First time I've touched a bb or DB to press in weeks. Gonna work these back up since the "feeler" session went well.

Off day from training.

Here's what my pants looked like after about forty five minutes in the AC during my drive home.

This sweat was accumulated from 630am to 9am lol. Shirt was completely drenched. I showered immediately when I got home lol.

I will NEVER miss those old days. Fuck the heat.

Get Shredded!
Yep, your area is always humid and always will be - it’s like being in a sauna located in hell -

Working outside is awesom, better than inside, imo, but it’s a trade off for sure

legs are thick- what your doing is working very well

Extra rest day. Knee is feeling good good. No pain today.

Lower loading and check ins with the coach tomorrow.

Pushed through the knee. Wasn't as bad today as muscle rounds.

Didn't increase weights at all from last rotation but beat reps. Changed up the widowmaker to a lighter weight and closer stance to push back on the heels more and take some weight off the knee to. Also switched up he quad movement to single leg press using a rest pause set. I forgot to train Calves though. Got in the zone and forgot.

Safety Bar squat - 455*13(+1), 455*10(+2)
Duck squat widowmaker with safety bar - 185*20, 18
Snatch grip Rdl - 315*12(+1), 315,10(+1)
Single Leg press RP - 80*11,8,5
Adductor - 150*12, 11
Abductor - 150*13, 10
UPPER PUMP

Light in the spot I pose after training went out so the lighting is different. Legs are filling back up pretty well. Front relaxed is my worst shot by far and it's getting better.

Just doing the fucking work.
157466c4c49d804d688a8838c2a5b0ce.jpg
b99e7c945eee9830e9afdbddc419d13f.jpg
046a91aa1dc3a2b60a2a4f2c756de559.jpg

Jesus those legs are massive!!

Updates sent in this morning.

Down four lbs almost..... Work is the only thing I can attribute it to and being a bit dehydrated. Dunno. I don't think the carb sources made this much of a difference but, I could be wrong.

We shall see. One more extra rest day

More food added. Mostly fats and my intra got a bit bigger.

Gonna finally train today after 3 days off. Lower day!

More food added. Mostly fats and my intra got a bit bigger.

Gonna finally train today after 3 days off. Lower day!

How big are your meals? Like how many oz protein and Gs of carbs per meal on average?

Off day from training.

You are supposed to remove your pants before jumping in the shower. GICH!

Back