Uncle Z


Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1098
  1. #1036
    Senior Member
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,248

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,141
    Thanked in
    958 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Looking pretty lean there Monte so you are definitely moving in a good direction.
    Show me

  2. #1037
    Senior Member
    HPM3TAL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    699

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    85
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    193
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points
    1387015304

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Worked early this morning.

    Off training today. Going through client check Ins, vacuum sets and posing during mental breaks.

    This pose is getting closer finally. I've GOT to go get adjusted and some tissue work done cause my shoulders aren't opening up any they're way off.
    Jay cutler talked about how getting his shoulders worked on allowed him to open up and pose better on the video with Meadows a few days ago.

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

  3. #1038
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,472
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,789
    Thanked in
    1,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Two months. Up 7.5lbs.

    Moving in the right direction!

    To all my guys, yeah I gotta look at pics to see changes too lol.
    Steady gains
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  4. #1039
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,438
    Thanked in
    3,193 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Legs are wrecked today. Pretty damn achy. Not really sore just have that old man look moving around lol. Knees especially.

    Worked this morning again. So here's something about my job.

    I work in transportation and this sector is federally regulated. Every time we work 6 days in a row, if you work before it's been 24 hours since you were on duty so if I clock out at 0359 am, if I work at 4 am the days start over, we get 2 mandatory days off.

    So, all good right? Well, here's the shit part. If I do work 6 straight and get those two days off, I lose about $900 in pay since what I do is cover for people who call in sick and my base salary takes a hit every time I'm not available to work......

    Isn't that some bullshit? Penalized for coming to work..... Eat a cock.

  5. #1040
    Senior Member
    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    5,127

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    162
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Legs are wrecked today. Pretty damn achy. Not really sore just have that old man look moving around lol. Knees especially.

    Worked this morning again. So here's something about my job.

    I work in transportation and this sector is federally regulated. Every time we work 6 days in a row, if you work before it's been 24 hours since you were on duty so if I clock out at 0359 am, if I work at 4 am the days start over, we get 2 mandatory days off.

    So, all good right? Well, here's the shit part. If I do work 6 straight and get those two days off, I lose about $900 in pay since what I do is cover for people who call in sick and my base salary takes a hit every time I'm not available to work......

    Isn't that some bullshit? Penalized for coming to work..... Eat a cock.
    They penalize you via base pay because you're adhering to mandatory Federal work guidelines?

    Is that legal?

  6. #1041
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,879

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,070
    Thanked in
    700 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Isn't that some bullshit? Penalized for coming to work..... Eat a cock.
    That kind of bs turns me into a real douche at work. I'd be a big dick about it and conveniently be in a "no service" area when my cell phone went off.

  7. #1042
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,472
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,789
    Thanked in
    1,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Legs are wrecked today. Pretty damn achy. Not really sore just have that old man look moving around lol. Knees especially.

    Worked this morning again. So here's something about my job.

    I work in transportation and this sector is federally regulated. Every time we work 6 days in a row, if you work before it's been 24 hours since you were on duty so if I clock out at 0359 am, if I work at 4 am the days start over, we get 2 mandatory days off.

    So, all good right? Well, here's the shit part. If I do work 6 straight and get those two days off, I lose about $900 in pay since what I do is cover for people who call in sick and my base salary takes a hit every time I'm not available to work......

    Isn't that some bullshit? Penalized for coming to work..... Eat a cock.
    The mans always trying to fuck us, something Ive just accepted .....MERICA!!!
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  8. #1043
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,438
    Thanked in
    3,193 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    They penalize you via base pay because you're adhering to mandatory Federal work guidelines?

    Is that legal?
    I guess it's legal. It's also frustrating lol.

  9. #1044
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,438
    Thanked in
    3,193 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    That kind of bs turns me into a real douche at work. I'd be a big dick about it and conveniently be in a "no service" area when my cell phone went off.
    That's another 3-600 bucks

  10. #1045
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,438
    Thanked in
    3,193 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    The mans always trying to fuck us, something Ive just accepted .....MERICA!!!
    Yeah.

    I get paid well but, when we don't work because we lay off or whatever, they really put the screws to us.

  11. #1046
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,472
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,789
    Thanked in
    1,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah.

    I get paid well but, when we don't work because we lay off or whatever, they really put the screws to us.
    Yeah all in all I would say you have a REALLY good job, just gotta put up with the bullshit sometimes. Such is life. The fact youre able to support a full family says alot, good gig for sure.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  12. #1047
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,438
    Thanked in
    3,193 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Yeah all in all I would say you have a REALLY good job, just gotta put up with the bullshit sometimes. Such is life. The fact youre able to support a full family says alot, good gig for sure.
    Yeah I'm thankful for it that's for sure.

    If my wife were to lose her job, I could get us by on my salary but, it wouldn't be much fun lol.

    The lifestyle these days makes it almost impossible for any household to be single income anymore. We are minimalist to a degree, no cable, no boats or expensive cars, no hobbies, we don't eat out very often. That helps.

  13. #1048
    Senior Member
    Staynattybruh's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    875

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    292
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    171
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah I'm thankful for it that's for sure.

    If my wife were to lose her job, I could get us by on my salary but, it wouldn't be much fun lol.

    The lifestyle these days makes it almost impossible for any household to be single income anymore. We are minimalist to a degree, no cable, no boats or expensive cars, no hobbies, we don't eat out very often. That helps.
    Who needs cable anymore with 10-15$ streaming services anyhow

  14. #1049
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,438
    Thanked in
    3,193 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Staynattybruh View Post
    Who needs cable anymore with 10-15$ streaming services anyhow
    Yeah we've been without cable for about 4 or five years now. Don't miss it at all.

  15. #1050
    Senior Member
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,685

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    231
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,217
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    One income household here, and my income fluctuates a lot. We certainly made sacrifices (all the ones you listed) but it was worth it to have her home raising the little ones. Whenever we rent a condo or I stay in a hotel for work, I turn on the TV, flip channels, and then conclude that I really haven't missed anything without cable. Cutting cable had a lot of actual benefits for our family in addition to saving money. It streams trash 24 hours a day into the home.

Similar Threads

  1. Is Wrist Size Still an Option to Determine Size?
    By DUTCHPHARMA in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  2. Nasty Arm Bar on UFC
    By REHH in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 06:37 PM
  3. Get Freaky V 2.0
    By exerciseordie in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 08:47 PM
  4. That's Nasty!!!
    By Ms jerseydevil2 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-17-2014, 12:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums