• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Get Shredded!
Finally had a little time today so I could train.

Lower loading -

Mid stance leg press - 18 plates(+30lbs) *12, 18*11(+30lbs +3 reps)
Low close leg press - 10 plates *25 rest pause
Lying Hamstring Curl - 190*9
Calf press - 300*15*5
Adductor/Abductor - 130*15, 14, 12

Upper pump after.

Spent the rest of the day going to the school and talking on the phone with the therapist and just going all over the place.

Going this afternoon to see my little girl and yeah I'll probably be a crybaby.

Hang in there Dad, she is gonna be ok and so will you and mom.

Glad you got to train brother I’m sure that helped at least a little and nothing wrong with being upset or emotional about the situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hang in there Dad, she is gonna be ok and so will you and mom.
Thanks guys. She was surprisingly at ease when we got there.

She compared it to prison because they gave a very rigid schedule but, I could tell she had gotten some stuff off her plate. The therapist talked with me and she said she doesn't think my girl needs any medicine, thank God, but, she has to learn to tell us when she needs things...... She is a very quiet kid and doesn't ask for ANYTHING. Clothes, shampoo all that stuff. She just won't ask.

The therapist said given her past with her mom, moving everywhere and almost being asked to be an adult at an early age, she might just be scared to ask and be a burden in her mind.

Either way, it was a great visit and she may be home as early as Friday.

She compared it to prison because they gave a very rigid schedule but, I could tell she had gotten some stuff off her plate. The therapist talked with me and she said she doesn't think my girl needs any medicine, thank God, but, she has to learn to tell us when she needs things...... She is a very quiet kid and doesn't ask for ANYTHING. Clothes, shampoo all that stuff. She just won't ask.

The therapist said given her past with her mom, moving everywhere and almost being asked to be an adult at an early age, she might just be scared to ask and be a burden in her mind.

Sounds like things are looking up. Good job Dad. You did the right thing here, and she will thank you for it some day. Situations like this are what makes families stronger. Onward and upward for you and your baby girl.

Great news man. Great judgement on getting some help ASAP. Hope you can have her home on Friday!

d4b979ec4beb03bf505e46ffcd53855f.jpg

You are officially monster status bro lol

I’m happy for you bud. Nothing is as important as family and being there for them when they are in need. Being a good dad is harder work than any gym sesh. Keep it up!

P.S. that extra ten pounds is just stress weight, it’ll fall right off haha just kidding

I’m happy for you bud. Nothing is as important as family and being there for them when they are in need. Being a good dad is harder work than any gym sesh. Keep it up!

P.S. that extra ten pounds is just stress weight, it’ll fall right off haha just kidding
I hope it doesn't fall off! Lol.

I've ate my butt off for those lbs.

Upper Muscle Rounds

Got some stress out today.

Cable pull down - 240*26, 22
Incline DB row - 70*24(+5lbs) 70*22(+5lbs)
Dip - 330*23(+10lbs),330*22(+10lbs)
Upright Row (new exercise) - 95*26, 23
Rope extension - 80*24(+10lbs),80*22
Ez bar curl - 70*27, 24
Ab machine - 140*20, 18, 15, 14

This week wrecked my body. Training was good but stress and lack of sleep did a number on me. Weight dropped 3lbs this morning for some reason, again, probably stress.

Daughter gets out today though so some stress relief in sight at least.
35bee6bda5b8474e2976943e8cbda6c5.jpg

This week wrecked my body. Training was good but stress and lack of sleep did a number on me. Weight dropped 3lbs this morning for some reason, again, probably stress.

Daughter gets out today though so some stress relief in sight at least.
35bee6bda5b8474e2976943e8cbda6c5.jpg

Hang in there man!!! Still looking great!!

Today was high rep legs.

Safety Bar squat - 315*25(+5reps),315*21(+1)
Low close hack, holding stretch in the hole - 135*20, 15
Single Leg curl - 50kg*20
Lying leg curl feet together - 80kg*18, 14
Calf Raise - 80kg*20, 18, 15, 14
Drag curls - 70*24, 22, 20

The hacks wrecked my quads. Holding that deep stretch in the bottom was almost unbearably painful after rep twelve.

The legs together on the leg curl. If you haven't done those and your hamstrings are weak, especially the upper inner portion along with Adductor, try them. Those fuckers put so much tension in that area it's silly.

Today was high rep legs.

Safety Bar squat - 315*25(+5reps),315*21(+1)
Low close hack, holding stretch in the hole - 135*20, 15
Single Leg curl - 50kg*20
Lying leg curl feet together - 80kg*18, 14
Calf Raise - 80kg*20, 18, 15, 14
Drag curls - 70*24, 22, 20

The hacks wrecked my quads. Holding that deep stretch in the bottom was almost unbearably painful after rep twelve.

The legs together on the leg curl. If you haven't done those and your hamstrings are weak, especially the upper inner portion along with Adductor, try them. Those fuckers put so much tension in that area it's silly.

315 for 25 reps? Damn Bro...Strong man!!!

315 for 25 reps? Damn Bro...Strong man!!!
I had more but, halfway through the set the bar position started to move backwards on my right side so I was trying to adjust without stopping the reps.

I write safety bar Squats but, those are always Hatfield Squats. Not many know what that is so I get tired of explaining it lol.

Next high rep squat day I may try a regular bar but, I enjoy not having pressure on my low back and being able to focus on the quads more...... Although now my hams are behind and I have no ass to speak of.

First, kiddo is out! Got her yesterday and I'm thrilled with how she seems to feel. We've set up counseling for her going forward and there are things we all have to work on to be a better family unit but, it's moving in the right direction.

Got my updates from the coach yesterday.

Going to take the weekend off and just focus on getting the stress out and food going back in regularly.

I missed four meals during the week but the stress and sleep issues really impacted my look.

Free meal tomorrow for my birthday as well.

Glad your daughters out brother must feel amazing and happy birthday as well

First, kiddo is out! Got her yesterday and I'm thrilled with how she seems to feel. We've set up counseling for her going forward and there are things we all have to work on to be a better family unit but, it's moving in the right direction.

Going to take the weekend off and just focus on getting the stress out and food going back in regularly.

I missed four meals during the week but the stress and sleep issues really impacted my look.

It’s weird how stress can deplete a person so quickly. I have a stressful job and my look literally changes from work days to off days. I need a new career.

Happy. Birthday Big Guy!!!

- - - Updated - - -

It’s weird how stress can deplete a person so quickly. I have a stressful job and my look literally changes from work days to off days. I need a new career.

Stress does tons of damage inside and out. For sure.

Wife spoiled the shit out of me for my birthday too btw.

Bought me this duffel/lunch kit combo from six pack since my back pack from them can't hold all my meals. This one easily holds six plus all my junk.

An inversion table that should be coming in Thursday.

And, she got me the new Scott Stevenson book. Excited to crack it open and see what tricks he's put in there.
1f0b35b41dbfbf7834e38da57b9c0291.jpg

Happy b-day Monte and good news your daughter is now home. Hang in there homie and things should start looking up for you again. Hug your wife and daughter tonight!

Back