• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

IML Gear Cream!
Looking jerked bro !! When you adding the Trest in ? I know to cruise but let us know when brother.
Probably 8 weeks or so. Depends how things go really.
Nice work monte.

If you got paid for your hard work you would be a millionaire by now :)
Ty. I could use some extra cash lol.
Trest and tren base? Oh man lol

That looks kinda fun
I think so
Nom nom nom. That Tren Base sure looks sexy.
No training today since I worked a double. Will dabble with the tren base tomorrow hopefully.

Here we are then. Little bump.
eadc5d3de5bb566d103114734609fb12.jpg

Damn.

So this tren base, like most, burns like a mother upon injection. Few seconds later it's gone though. 25g 1' right delt. No clogging.

Few seconds after that, heavy chest feeling.... Uh oh. No cough. Win. Still batting a thousand.

Stepped into the gym about an hour post injection. Warm up and stretching. During my last stretch the switch flipped. Same feeling as I get when getting ready for a set but just happened on its own. Laser focus.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Leg press mid stance - 12*26, 23
Hamstring Curl single leg - 30kg*23
Lying hamstring curl - 70kg*22
Smith Lunge alternating legs - 135*23, 21
Calf press - 150*23, 22 2 minute stretch after each MR
Tricep press - 14*23, 21
Ab machine - 80*23, 22

Pretty well had a lot more in the tank but, that's what I needed to do so that's all I did. Gotta trust the process 100%

Tren Base worked perfectly. Haven't used an injectable pre workout with any frequency in a long time but I'm gonna throw this in some. Focus was unique and different..... Just tunnel vision. Not a feeling of rage but drive. Pumps were above average. Strength wasn't up but, with focus and drive higher, I did increase reps. There's a difference. Pushing for an extra rep isn't the same as hitting an extra rep because you're stronger.

Meals

1-
5 whole eggs
200g egg whites

2-
Intra

3-
500g egg whites
1 pack oats
30g chex

4-
225g chicken breast
150g Jasmine rice

5-
250g egg whites
25g whey
1 oikos yogurt
1tbsp natural pb

Damn.

So this tren base, like most, burns like a mother upon injection. Few seconds later it's gone though. 25g 1' right delt. No clogging.

Few seconds after that, heavy chest feeling.... Uh oh. No cough. Win. Still batting a thousand.

Stepped into the gym about an hour post injection. Warm up and stretching. During my last stretch the switch flipped. Same feeling as I get when getting ready for a set but just happened on its own. Laser focus.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Leg press mid stance - 12*26, 23
Hamstring Curl single leg - 30kg*23
Lying hamstring curl - 70kg*22
Smith Lunge alternating legs - 135*23, 21
Calf press - 150*23, 22 2 minute stretch after each MR
Tricep press - 14*23, 21
Ab machine - 80*23, 22

Pretty well had a lot more in the tank but, that's what I needed to do so that's all I did. Gotta trust the process 100%

Tren Base worked perfectly. Haven't used an injectable pre workout with any frequency in a long time but I'm gonna throw this in some. Focus was unique and different..... Just tunnel vision. Not a feeling of rage but drive. Pumps were above average. Strength wasn't up but, with focus and drive higher, I did increase reps. There's a difference. Pushing for an extra rep isn't the same as hitting an extra rep because you're stronger.
I found it takes a few days to really take effect. By the 5th day I was having monster pumps. I was also only using 1/2 ml with 1/2 ml of test suspension. I think you’ll enjoy it brother.

Off today.

Got to sleep in then took a nap. Now it's time to go to work. Tomorrow will be upper loading.

Always nice sleeping in with a couple naps tossed in the day. TIME TO GROW DAMN IT!!!

Off today.

Got to sleep in then took a nap. Now it's time to go to work. Tomorrow will be upper loading.

For me, sleeping in is staying in bed till around 5:30-6. But that’s 2.5-3 hours later than usual and greatly enjoyed. Have a good night at work brother and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, sleeping in is staying in bed till around 5:30-6. But that’s 2.5-3 hours later than usual and greatly enjoyed. Have a good night at work brother and be safe.

Yeah. I work a career that requires me to be on call 24/7 so some times it's terrible but days like today, which are rare I can really get some good rest in.

Just depends.

Yeah. I work a career that requires me to be on call 24/7 so some times it's terrible but days like today, which are rare I can really get some good rest in.

Just depends.

Totally understand. I used to work 2 different county end jobs as a paramedic. 24 on /48 off at one and my 48 off I would work the other. Then back for 24 and take 2 days off. It can really suck.

Get Shredded!
I’m on call 24/7 technical rescue / plant operator. Shit can get hectic and sleep can be non existent.

Just got bloods pulled. I won't be surprised if health makers come back not so great. I feel ok but, just a tad off. Also I've been on a while so it's expected.

If they come back good, I guess I'm just lacking sleep overall. Just a bit of lethargy but, could be more then sleep.

Upper loading

50mg tren base pre workout

300g egg whites
1 oikos yogurt
2tbsp Nat PB

Intra shake as usual

DB rows - 150*10,8
Close grip pull down - 17*10 drop 13*8 drop 9*12
Incline Bb - 225*12, 9
Cable fly - 100*12
Standing Bb press (haven't done these in more then 3 years, they're going back in hard. Weak af) 95*12, 8
Triceps bodyweight extension - 12, 9

So things seem to be going well overall.

Weight is sitting around 238-240lbs in the morning this last week. Not pushing food up again yet since I'm staying relatively lean while the scale is still climbing slowly.

Strength in the gym is progressing right along and I'm not gassing out as badly anymore. Still wiped out after training just not in the middle.

Little lethargic as I mentioned above but I believe it's just from lack of sleep from work and training harder.

Have a few more weeks to keep pounding away, probably 4-5, before I pull back the drugs to a "cruise" and take my cruise week in training. That cruise will most likely be shorter as I am hoping to still be in a good position body comp wise then to add in a little nutrient partiotoner

342g 92/8 (weird ratio) ground beef
1 pack of green giant broccoli and cheese

These aren't that bad when you're bored with plain broccoli. Not much in the way of fats since it's fake cheese.

Shake was between solid meals

50g whey
1 banana
2tbsp Nat PB
59ac1234d3546cde714eea50054e4b6f.jpg
3cacba5d4a87f7181f488a28538c1d03.jpg
39136428b5d470c657e0950fa7743e51.jpg

Off today and have to do a little grocery shopping.

So I confirmed yesterday, with that beef meal I posted, that red meat has been a bit of an issue with digestion lately and some bloating and water retention.

I've added more red meat over the last few weeks and noticed the bloat and water even on low carb days. Seems to me that the organic grass feed beef doesn't do this which isn't surprising as I often preach that anyways. I've just been able to get away with regular ole beef better while saving some cash.....

Looks like my grocery bill just got a lot more expensive

IML Gear Cream!
Meals this non training day so far

1-
4 whole eggs
200g egg whites
100g chicken breast

2-
500g egg whites
25g whey
2 tbsp Nat pb

3-
250g Chicken Breast
1c broccoli
1 banana

4-
Same as 3

5-
230g 90/10 grass fed beef
1c broccoli

Work has been hectic. Didn't train yday due to it. Actually had a free meal before what was supposed to be training and then hit called in. Was 3 home made chicken sandwiches in Hawaiin bread.

So I trained today for yday session.

Lower loading

Partial deads - 405*12, 8, 6
Sumo squat on cybex machinesl - 240*12, 10, 7
Lunges - 135*8, 7
Calf Raise 2 minute sets - 70*10, 8, 8, 7
Adductor - 150*10, 7

Upper pump after

How tall are you? Just curious....

also partial deads, is that the same thing as rack pull... I want to put deads back in my routine. Was thinking of starting off with rack pulls.

when performing a rack pull, do you bring the bar to rest on the rack at the negative end of the movement or do you maintain the hold (not bringing the bar all the way to rest on the rack?

i hope that question makes sense....

How tall are you? Just curious....

also partial deads, is that the same thing as rack pull... I want to put deads back in my routine. Was thinking of starting off with rack pulls.

when performing a rack pull, do you bring the bar to rest on the rack at the negative end of the movement or do you maintain the hold (not bringing the bar all the way to rest on the rack?

i hope that question makes sense....

Have also been curious on height too, but always forget to ask.

Back