• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What an experience...

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to post and tell everyone hands down I’ll never use or recommend another lab as long as these guys are around. Ordered around 4-5 times with nothing but amazing experiences. I recently had a small problem due to a temp carrier oil change they did really quick with a small batch. My body didn’t react well at all with the oil. I contacted gear church and they told me how they were in between switching the carriers. They did more than their part in helping me with my problem and I can’t thank them enough! Anyone who hasn’t tried them yet needs to jump on the gear church train and never look back! Nothing but quality product and quality customer service!
Thanks again for everything guys!

Thanks for the kind words bro. Glad to have you around!

I just wanted to post and tell everyone hands down I’ll never use or recommend another lab as long as these guys are around. Ordered around 4-5 times with nothing but amazing experiences. I recently had a small problem due to a temp carrier oil change they did really quick with a small batch. My body didn’t react well at all with the oil. I contacted gear church and they told me how they were in between switching the carriers. They did more than their part in helping me with my problem and I can’t thank them enough! Anyone who hasn’t tried them yet needs to jump on the gear church train and never look back! Nothing but quality product and quality customer service!
Thanks again for everything guys!

Back