Crazy Doser

Cypinate. Propianate. Equipoise. Anavar.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I was excited to try CD gear. If they replied with a reasonable answer I still would ... This should have been easily resolved imo. If there is no functioning security process, tell me why. I dont want to give my recommendations and then someone get fucked and i knew the security doesn't work, I'm not that guy. I've used 100's of vials without codes and will continue to do so. As a matter of fact, I just did this with BCG DHB on my dime... however, when you do have security verification and your website tells me my gear is fake and it was tested 3 times before i even checked it, why would I inject it? That's just stupid imo. I did what I thought best, tried multiple laptops, cleared cache, tested, retested, and retested over and over, all of the results were terrible. Again I wanted to take one for the team, ignoring the warnings of fake gear is stupid and I won't do it for obvious reasons when gear is given freely, integrity is vital, transparency is vital or your just a shill getting freebies for reviews imo

one more thing...lol

I am this anal for good reason. Other testers who have led the way like this over the many years since I've been here and IMF have saved me from making a regrettable purchase or two. It also gives everyone a chance to see how a lab handles adversity, so far I'm not impressed with CD.
    Speaking of anal....

None of this would have ever happened if I were here.

seriously, pin it.

Back to the anal. Prostate massage... just sayn

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    957 Posts
    Rep Points

I've just read this thread.

The glaring question is why can't the manufacturer confirm the products and relay that information to Doser or HFO. I haven't seen much information from Doser saying what his communications with the manufacturer have yielded? Did the manufacturer tell you they can't confirm the products with the database down? Surely there has been some communication where this was discussed.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts
    Rep Points

Didn't mean to like this post...
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY DOSER View Post
    Once again, I ask everyone who can fix VERMODJE database in one day, to offer their skills to manufacturer directly and help VERMODJE to fix it. I seem not to understand about “drag” part of your post. Can you explain it please?

And in case there aren’t such magicians, we have to wait for result.
    SQL/MySQL database modifications are nothing more than simple T-sql scripting. If there's a programming error in the webpage or hosted application that runs the function it's also a simple fix once analyzed. But I'm sure a black market steroid dealer is going to give admin access to the source code of their site functions to Joe Blow from ASF so they can fix their problem for them. Lol come on

This is the most ridiculous post I've seen in this thread up to this point. It's not anyone here's responsibility to fix their software for them. The only responsibility is on the sponsor to communicate with their supplier and update the community as to any status updates.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Why you try to discuss about deal, which absolutely unknown for you ? And why you make this here in such disrespectful manner ?

1. From what reason you told about simply fixing error ? Do you sure that error of database there is in real ?
    2. From what reason you told about VERMODJE as "black market steroid dealer" ?

Give me proof for this two moments, please. Or stop your fantastic stories.
    Last edited by CRAZY DOSER; Today at 10:15 PM.
    CRAZY DOSER STORE

YOUR BEST SUPPLYER

PHARMA GRADE AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
    SENDING WITHIN 24H

CRAZYDOSER.COM : FAST, RELIABLE and SECURE

info@crazydoser.com or HERE

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Dear HFO3, I'm not impressed with you too.

Why you keep silence about this fact, that some of your products was indicated as vaild ? What about your EQ ?

And next : "I did what I thought best, tried multiple laptops, cleared cache, tested, retested, and retested over and over, all of the results were terrible."

Do you understand that you made incredible manipulations сontrary to all established rules for checking ?

And YOU CAN'T RECEIVE ANOTHER RESULT for second checking and for all next checkings.
    You can use to a lot of efforts, but rule will be constantly : checking code can be werified ONE TIME only.

This rule was indicated on your screen every time when you try to made this useless attempts ! Why you keep silence about tis moment too ?

So, explain, please, what this your strange game is based on ? Why you start this discussion if there is many unclear moments from your side ?
    Last edited by CRAZY DOSER; Today at 11:00 PM.
    CRAZY DOSER STORE

YOUR BEST SUPPLYER

PHARMA GRADE AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
    SENDING WITHIN 24H

CRAZYDOSER.COM : FAST, RELIABLE and SECURE

info@crazydoser.com or HERE