• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

******MA Labs Black Friday Sale: 35% off everything!******

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MA Labs Presents...

BIGGEST SALE EVER!!!!

35% Off Everything!​

Discount Code: blackfriday

Those of you who are familiar with MA Labs know I don't run sales very often, usually limiting them to 3-4 times per year. Well, with basically every company having a Black Friday sale I figured I would do the same...and provide the biggest discount on Somatozine, GW and MA-PUMP ever--35% off. This brings the cost of Somatozine down to about $50 a bottle, GW to about $37 a bottle and MA-PUMP to $37 a bottle.

If there was ever a time to try the most effective MK product on the market, this is it. For those of you who are not aware, Somatozine is a combination product containing 4 optimally dosed products in 1. It contains MK, melatonin, Vitamin D and a superior form of ZMA (I use the orotate and glycinate forms of zinc and magnesium, respectively, which are far superior to the aspartate forms of these minerals). As the most highly reviewed MK product on the market, you aren't going to beat this anywhere.

Last edited:
Back