• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boldenone - Perform like a Thoroughbred.

Pushtoday

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you want to leaner, stronger, and increase your athletic performance?
thoroughbred.jpg

The answer very well could be Boldenone.

The science: Boldenone (INN, BAN), also known as Δ1-testosterone, 1-dihydrotestosterone, or androsta-1,4-dien-3-one-17β-ol (train name Equipoise) is a long-acting injectable anabolic agent for horses, supplied in a vial providing 50 mg boldenone undecylenate per mL in sesame oil with 3% (w/v) benzyl alcohol as a preservative. The activity of boldenone is mainly anabolic, with a low androgenic potency. Boldenone will increase nitrogen retention, protein synthesis increases appetite and stimulates the release of erythropoietin in the kidneys. Boldenone was synthesized in an attempt to create a long-acting injectable methandrostenolone (Dianabol), for androgen deficiency disorders. Boldenone acts similar to methandrostenolone with fewer adverse androgenic effects. Although commonly compared to nandrolone, boldenone lacks progesterone receptor interaction and all the associated progestogenic side effects. Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate Injection) is recommended as an aid for treating debilitated horses when an improvement in weight, haircoat or general physical condition is desired. Debilitation often follows disease or may occur following overwork and overexertion. Boldenone improves the general state of debilitated horses, thus aiding in correcting weight losses and improving appetite. It is not a substitute for a well-balanced diet. Optimal results can be expected only when good management and feeding practices are utilized. Boldenone should be considered only as adjunctive therapy to other specific and supportive therapy for diseases, surgical cases, and traumatic injuries.

Every BULK doesn't have to be "dirty", for a nice clean bulk Boldenone is perfect.
Train hard consistently, keep your diet in check, and run a solid 16 week cycle of Boldenone.
YOU WILL SEE RESULTS.

Of course we at Puritysourcelabs.ru have several options if your considering Boldenone.

Boldenone Undecylenate (Boldenone) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

boldenone-undecylenate-boldenone-250mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg
Condition: New product
Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Boldenone Undecylenate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 250mg/ml
Dosage: 400-600mg/week
Active time: 14-16 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Shipping from Europe
Normally $40, Currently on Sale for $32

Test E 200mg / EQ 200mg - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

test-e-200mg-eq-200mg-400mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg
Condition: New product
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone Enanthate - 200mg/ml & Boldenone Undecylenate - 200mg/ml
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml
Dosage: Test E: 250-1000mg/week, EQ: 400-600mg/week
Active time: Test E: 15-16 days, EQ: 14-16 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Shipping from Europe
Normally $75, Currently on Sale for $60

Take your Physique to the next level, Thoroughbred Level!
Click here---> http://puritysourcelabs.ru/15-injectable

Great post. Great addition to add to increase your appetite,
Slowly but consistently add strength, density and increase vascularity!! Remember when using our blends you will get more and pin less!!! Who doesnt wanna pin less and still get the combo of products and doses they need!!

I really need to try EQ.. I've heard so many things both good and bad.. I just need to try for myself

Good read bro. Eq is a really good compound for me. I respond well at doses 4/500 mg ew. Everyone’s different so give it a shot.

Ok so your not someone who lets himself get too fluffy during a "Winter Bulk".
Or maybe you start your cleaning up of gains right after the new year.

Well guess what, start a nice run of Boldenone at the beginning of the year.
Set up a solid 16 week run, clean up the diet, train consistently, and you WILL be ready for the beginning of May.
Good, solid, clean and lean gains that are easily retained.
There you have it brothers a simple plan to get you leaned up for before summer starts.
Grab a couple vials form our quick local service to get started>>http://puritysourcelabs.ru/12-usa-domestic-only
And then when international reopens grab the rest to finish the plan. >>http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Eq was something I ran quite a bit. It’s a very good steroid with many benefits. It’s underrated imo.

Every BULK doesn't have to be "dirty", for a nice clean bulk Boldenone is perfect.
Train hard consistently, keep your diet in check, and run a solid 16 week cycle of Boldenone.
YOU WILL SEE RESULTS.

Of course we at Puritysourcelabs.ru have several options if your considering Boldenone.

Click here---> http://puritysourcelabs.ru/15-injectable

Of course Boldenone is available in our Mix and Match 5 Combo.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/531-mix-and-match-5-injectables-combo-offer.html

Back