• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

question

Bb3898

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
never personally ordered from this supplier. but I had (what I thought was) a friend say he would order for me (yeah, I know, big mistake). well, two months later, and and a "seizure" letter and I still have yet to get my gear. should I tell the guy to give me my money back or has anyone else ran into very slow shipping? thanks in advance...

never personally ordered from this supplier. but I had (what I thought was) a friend say he would order for me (yeah, I know, big mistake). well, two months later, and and a "seizure" letter and I still have yet to get my gear. should I tell the guy to give me my money back or has anyone else ran into very slow shipping? thanks in advance...

that is MORE than enough time that you would have it by now.
Get your money back from the "buddy" and next time tell him you pay when its in hand ;)
Better yet -- best advice is just order directly yourself

that is MORE than enough time that you would have it by now.
Get your money back from the "buddy" and next time tell him you pay when its in hand ;)
Better yet -- best advice is just order directly yourself

yeah, thats what I was thinking but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. ya think ya know someone, huh? he said he was placing a massive order, so I said fuck it and let him deal with it instead of going through the hassle myself. ya live and ya learn, I guess..

Back