• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Growth Clinic Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
No matter who is right or wrong here, that PayPal/email address, no matter if it was the wrong one or not, should not have been posted in open forum. That was in pretty poor taste to do so. I understand the reps sticking up for their lab, but c’mon, that was a bad move and should be taken down.

Yeah that was my bad,I wasnt thinking about that, I just wanted to show proof that it truly was sent is all...Mod can delete if need be. My apologies.

Ive contacted a Mod to have it removed.

Last edited:
Yeah that was my bad,I wasnt thinking about that, I just wanted to show proof that it truly was sent is all...Mod can delete if need be. My apologies.

Removed image.
Yes I agree should send sensitive info like that to a mod via pm if needs to be looked at.

I hear you loud and clear. You had evidence and you wanted it shown before it went any further. I think we can all understand that, but it’s always safety first as you already know.

I hear you loud and clear. You had evidence and you wanted it shown before it went any further. I think we can all understand that, but it’s always safety first as you already know.

Absolutely Brother. That was my bad. I wasnt thinking. Wont happen again

Yeah I figured something like that, he could at least reply back to my Pm when I told him I was the wrong guy. I was going to post the message, but it’s pretty racist and I don’t want to start shit on here

Yeah not good buisness to be a hot head and blow up on ppl and he should definitely send an apology. But we've had several hot head sources over the years and some made for some damn good entertainment.....lol

Last edited:
Yeah I figured something like that, he could at least reply back to my Pm when I told him I was the wrong guy. I was going to post the message, but it’s pretty racist and I don’t want to start shit on here

C'mon man post that shit

Attachments

• Dr-qeUmU8AIzGy4.jpg
    Dr-qeUmU8AIzGy4.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 90
C'mon man post that shit

No don't post pm's, that's unacceptable. On some forums that's an automatic ban, like outing someone's personal information.

No don't post pm's, that's unacceptable. On some forums that's an automatic ban, like outing someone's personal information.
In some cases posting a PM that's relevant to a problem or issue SHOULD be posted as long as personal information is not present in said PM. Best thing would be the PM in question be forwarded to staff for review before posting. That is my take on this.

Can PM's be posted here with even staff approval?

Get Shredded!
In some cases posting a PM that's relevant to a problem or issue SHOULD be posted as long as personal information is not present in said PM. Best thing would be the PM in question be forwarded to staff for review before posting. That is my take on this.

Yes he can without approval.

I normally dont do it

But I dont doubt it shows a dark side just by him not wanting to post it.

There’s no rule about not being able to post pm’s. It’s been done many many times and I could probably count on less than one hand where a mod approved it or even knew about it before hand. As long as there is no personal information, why not? What does it hurt? It only proves one side of an argument or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There’s no rule about not being able to post pm’s. It’s been done many many times and I could probably count on less than one hand where a mod approved it or even knew about it before hand. As long as there is no personal information, why not? What does it hurt? It only proves one side of an argument or the other.

OK, great and thanks for the input.

Well then let's see it :)

Exactly, we are all adults here. There is no need to censor an AAS board members PM or otherwise public posts as long as there's no personal information revealed.

tgc
user-offline.png

Board Rep
BOARD REP

Join DateSep 2018
LocationUnited States
Age47
Posts17

Fuck you

U goddamn lying sand nigger I sent you 140 back I’ll stick your butch ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk​

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM,,OUR ONLY EMAIL

The issue is this is one side of an argument with the wrong guy, me !! It is comical, but at first is was like what the fuck and I Pm back saying “wow wow, you got the wrong guy cool it off” something like that, but he never responded. I’m only posting for you guys entertainment not to start shit. So everyone can have a laugh 🤭

- - - Updated - - -

I had to delete the avatar and few other little things so it would let me post it

tgc
user-offline.png

Board Rep
BOARD REP

Join DateSep 2018
LocationUnited States
Age47
Posts17

Fuck you

The issue is this is one side of an argument with the wrong guy, me !! It is comical, but at first is was like what the fuck and I Pm back saying “wow wow, you got the wrong guy cool it off” something like that, but he never responded. I’m only posting for you guys entertainment not to start shit. So everyone can have a laugh 來

- - - Updated - - -

I had to delete the avatar and few other little things so it would let me post it
You could easily take a screencap then post it.

Well Ill add this.

Just wanted everyone to see how TGC handled the situation when he was contacted by the OP.

Looks like he went above and beyond and was more then polite and courteous.

Attachments

• 20181120_195713.jpg
    20181120_195713.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 83
IML Gear Cream!
tgc
user-offline.png

Board Rep
BOARD REP

Join DateSep 2018
LocationUnited States
Age47
Posts17

Fuck you

The issue is this is one side of an argument with the wrong guy, me !! It is comical, but at first is was like what the fuck and I Pm back saying “wow wow, you got the wrong guy cool it off” something like that, but he never responded. I’m only posting for you guys entertainment not to start shit. So everyone can have a laugh 來

- - - Updated - - -

This is why we don't run tren, drink alcohol and get online... going full retard is never pretty lol

It’s not my fault he sent the refund to the wrong person. I’ll update this thread if I ever get refunded lol. Will add pics soon. This whole thing is funny as hell. It’s like a circus 😂😂😂.

I know there's not a rule here but posting private conversations in a public forum is a breach of trust and privacy. Some boards this is against the rules and in some cases an automatic ban.

It’s not my fault he sent the refund to the wrong person. I’ll update this thread if I ever get refunded lol. Will add pics soon. This whole thing is funny as hell. It’s like a circus 😂😂😂.

No but it is your fault you claimed a product is 100% fake and bunk when it's not and saying you got scammed when you didn't. Did you return the product? No you still have it and there's nothing wrong with it. They may have sent the refund to the wrong person but you didn't even give them time to correct it before posting this 100% bogus thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back