• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basal Insulin

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there any source out there that has basal insulin? Ive seen logs of bodybuilders using Lantus and other long acting insulins. Sorta curious if its a UGL purchase or a docs script.

Insulin can be bought over the counter in most states. Lantus is very expensive though, some of the regular insulin like novolin R (6hr) and novolin N (12hr) are only 25 bucks.

Insulin can be bought over the counter in most states. Lantus is very expensive though, some of the regular insulin like novolin R (6hr) and novolin N (12hr) are only 25 bucks.

I thought they changed the laws on that a couple years ago. I used to be able to get it otc but at least in my state now you have to have a script.

I thought they changed the laws on that a couple years ago. I used to be able to get it otc but at least in my state now you have to have a script.

No script here....otc all the way.

Back