• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Current Cycle Advice

socalmk6gti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently keeping a log in the Cycle Logs and this was my last post, just looking for some advice. Really wanting to learn all that I can from you all.

Today's been a bit awkward I'm very tired and works two hours longer than usual and didn't even work out today. I'm not really sure if my e2 levels are high or low or what but I definitely don't feel like myself. I feel like I'm a bit emotional my joints are a little sore and achy. I still have another week and a half on the dbol, before I get blood work but at this rate I'm not really sure if I want to wait that long. I dropped my aromasin dosage from every other day to every three and a half days but I'm not sure if that was a smart move or maybe I started my aromasin too soon into the cycle.

What is crazy is that my strength continues to go up in the gym my motivation isn't a hundred percent in the gym but I definitely push through it and get my workouts in. I'm definitely not feeling that God mode in the gym that's for sure. I'm hoping that starts to kick in any day now.

I'm not sure if I should take more aromasin or drop it completely unless sides present themselves.

All I know is that I'm averaging about six and a half to 7 hours of sleep a night and I'm getting 95% of my meals in on a daily basis. However I feel a bit Moody, emotional, achy joints, and tired and worn out.

I'm open for any advice at this point.

Today I pinned 300mg Test E, 200mg Mast E, and 25 IU HCG. Also took 37.5 mg Dbol in split doses.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sht, it's 250iu HCG

Test E - it was 500/week but with this fatigue I bumped to 600 (as of today, so 300mg today)

Mast E - 400 mg/week

Dbol - 37.5mg day split (12.5 AM, 25mg PWO)

HCG - 250iu EOD

Only 25ius of HCG each day?

What is your weekly total including everything?

Hard to say but if your joints are aching it could be low estrogen. Or you may not respond well to mast. I've heard other guys say similar things, it's just not often. Mast makes me dry too, and makes it easy to crash my e2

Oh and BP was 135/83 today, not horrible. Higher than usual but not terrible

Hmmmmmm,

Not sure. I ran test at 500mg and mast at 300mg per week earlier this year and no issues with like you mentioned.

Mast has almost zero effect on E2. You did not list any AI so not much you can do about that.

I would guess you are training harder?

Yeah? I've heard it can act as an AI which is why I lowered my Aromasin dosage. I'm honestly just very tired, it's not like me
Hard to say but if your joints are aching it could be low estrogen. Or you may not respond well to mast. I've heard other guys say similar things, it's just not often. Mast makes me dry too, and makes it easy to crash my e2

Nope just me being foggy headed again.

I was taking 12.5 Aromasin EOD, and read a few articles that made me lower my dosage since I'm taking the Mast. Switched to E3.5 days at 12.5mg but am tempted to drop it completely if my E2 is low.
Hmmmmmm,

Not sure. I ran test at 500mg and mast at 300mg per week earlier this year and no issues with like you mentioned.

Mast has almost zero effect on E2. You did not list any AI so not much you can do about that.

I would guess you are training harder?

Nope just me being foggy headed again.

I was taking 12.5 Aromasin EOD, and read a few articles that made me lower my dosage since I'm taking the Mast. Switched to E3.5 days at 12.5mg but am tempted to drop it completely if my E2 is low.

Oh okay. Just drop the aromasin for a week. Then start back up at 6.25mg ED.

Dont forget you went from 500mg to 600mg test, that is a 20% increase so I would account for that using AI going forward.

IML Gear Cream!
What is your opinion on Arimidex over Aromasin? Prefer Adex in case stuff like this? Not a suicidial inhibitor, not bound so E2 can be manipulated (slightly) faster?
Oh okay. Just drop the aromasin for a week. Then start back up at 6.25mg ED.

Dont forget you went from 500mg to 600mg test, that is a 20% increase so I would account for that using AI going forward.

What is your opinion on Arimidex over Aromasin? Prefer Adex in case stuff like this? Not a suicidial inhibitor, not bound so E2 can be manipulated (slightly) faster?

Aromsin has a half life of 12 hours and adex 48 hours. Give it take.

Aromasin should be taken daily, adex you can break up as much as every 3rd or 4th day.

Adex is very strong, also whacks my lipids

I prefer aromasin because in my limited experience adex is too strong. Easier (for me) using aromasin and gauge how much to take.

Aromsin has a half life of 12 hours and adex 48 hours. Give it take.

Aromasin should be taken daily, adex you can break up as much as every 3rd or 4th day.

Adex is very strong, also whacks my lipids

I prefer aromasin because in my limited experience adex is too strong. Easier (for me) using aromasin and gauge how much to take.
This is pretty much my experience too. I prefer aromasin because it's harder to crash e2 and easier on your lipids. Adex I end up rebounding if I forget a dose and I feel like I'm all over the place

Back