• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ART TOPIC Thanksgiving Foods

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So which Thanksgiving day foods are the most anabolic in your opinion..... Wait..... Fuck that!

What's your favorite dish on Thanksgiving?

Mine is sweet potato casserole with brown sugar, walnuts and marshmallows on top followed closely by, green bean casserole broccoli cheese rice, banana pudding, pecan pie and pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream (no ice cream, no pie) and Hawaiin sweet rolls.

Turkey that I brine myself... I want complete control when it comes to the bird. Then green bean casserole, candied yams, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and cheese cake. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah man lol.

Sweet potato casserole made with brown sugar and real maple syrup, marshmallows, and pecans. Amazing. Second...probably my mom's apple cinnamon nut bread. Then my own green bean casserole, then oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, then whatever else.

Some highly anabolic food right there lol

Double Sausage Stuffing!

Mac and cheese or deviled eggs

Every fucking bit of it is my favorite...

But more specifically my favorite is stuffing and gravy.

Green bean cassorole for sure. I could make a meal out of that. Just add a jug of egg whites and I'm good to go.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I dont discriminate when it comes to some good Holiday eating. Give me a little of everything.

Heres my Green Bean Casserole recipe if you want to step it up for the family this year.

18oz green beans
3tbsp butter
1 medium sweet onion
10oz sliced cremini mushrooms
Sea salt
Fresh ground black pepper
3 cloves garlic
1 box trader Joe's cream of mushroom soup
1.5 cup fresh grated Parmesan and Romano cheese
1c or so trader Joe's crunchy fried onion
1/4c water

Preheat oven to 375

Heat butter in large heavy skillet on medium heat

Sautee mushrooms until they're soft

Add onion and garlic, sautee until lightly browned

Add green beans and saute until heated through. You may need to cover. Don't overcook them! Just until heated through and slightly softened

Add cream of mushroom, water, and half of the cheese to skillet, mix and heat thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste

Put mixture in casserole dish and top with the remaining cheese, then the friend onions

Bake until the cheese melts and it gets bubbly, usually about 10-15 minutes.

We call it sweet potato souffle down south but same thing probably. Im gonna eat some of it all but give me at least a whole plate of turkey and dressing with gravy and cranberry sauce and sweet potato souffle and I'd eat until I can't see straight.

Heres my Green Bean Casserole recipe if you want to step it up for the family this year.

18oz green beans
3tbsp butter
1 medium sweet onion
10oz sliced cremini mushrooms
Sea salt
Fresh ground black pepper
3 cloves garlic
1 box trader Joe's cream of mushroom soup
1.5 cup fresh grated Parmesan and Romano cheese
1c or so trader Joe's crunchy fried onion
1/4c water

Preheat oven to 375

Heat butter in large heavy skillet on medium heat

Sautee mushrooms until they're soft

Add onion and garlic, sautee until lightly browned

Add green beans and saute until heated through. You may need to cover. Don't overcook them! Just until heated through and slightly softened

Add cream of mushroom, water, and half of the cheese to skillet, mix and heat thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste

Put mixture in casserole dish and top with the remaining cheese, then the friend onions

Bake until the cheese melts and it gets bubbly, usually about 10-15 minutes.

GC always coming through with the recipe's

Thanks man

My moms homemade cornbread stuffing with giblet gravy, candied yams , pecan pie and then turkey. I generally go for the neck and thigh unless I’m mixing it in the stuffing. Then I prefer the white meat.

I like it all, I have a tendency for putting it in a bowl and just mixing it, stir all that shit up..mash, turkey, green beans, stuffin, gravey, and mush that bitch in a bowl.

When I'm done I like to put vanilla ice cream in the nuke just for a little bit to get it runny, and glaze that shit on top of some hot apple pie

Sorry to bust this party up but thanksgiving is over rated. I worked at a grocery store for years and news flash we sell all the thanksgiving food year round and nobody buys it outside of november. If it was that good or people loved it as much as they said then they wouldnt have it once a year. Its all at the store year round and is all pretty inexpensive too.
Want to know what people love? Pizza wings burgers steaks and i know this because people bought them every day not one week a year.
Some of the sides are good. The desserts are all very good but thats nothing to do with thanksgiving really.
TURKEY SUCKS! and get the fuck out my face with your bullshit cajun deep fried beer can turkey that i have to try!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS. YOU SUCK. FUCK THANKSGIVING BITCHES

So which Thanksgiving day foods are the most anabolic in your opinion..... Wait..... Fuck that!

What's your favorite dish on Thanksgiving?

Mine is sweet potato casserole with brown sugar, walnuts and marshmallows on top followed closely by, green bean casserole broccoli cheese rice, banana pudding, pecan pie and pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream (no ice cream, no pie) and Hawaiin sweet rolls.

Damn...you always know what is up!

Sides-giving...that is where it's at. Screw the turkey, i don't care how awesome you or I slow smoke it, season it, baste it, rub it, love it. Gimme dem sides! The wife has fixed all of what you've mentioned. She's an awesome cook, and even if I get up at 4am to smoke the turkey, nothing compares to her sides and desserts. Having said that, we're blowing it off this year. No kids, no parents, nada. Gonna hole up in a cabin and my appetizer, main, and dessert will be pussy. Kinky thanksgiving ftw!

Get Shredded!
Sorry to bust this party up but thanksgiving is over rated. I worked at a grocery store for years and news flash we sell all the thanksgiving food year round and nobody buys it outside of november. If it was that good or people loved it as much as they said then they wouldnt have it once a year. Its all at the store year round and is all pretty inexpensive too.
Want to know what people love? Pizza wings burgers steaks and i know this because people bought them every day not one week a year.
Some of the sides are good. The desserts are all very good but thats nothing to do with thanksgiving really.
TURKEY SUCKS! and get the fuck out my face with your bullshit cajun deep fried beer can turkey that i have to try!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS. YOU SUCK. FUCK THANKSGIVING BITCHES

We have a few stores that sell sandwiches like that, I avoid them all year long just for that reason.. people started jumping on the turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwiches.. I knew that shit would be played out quick.. I'm not going to lie though when they first introduced that I was all over it but I put myself in check but I was still doing it months on end

I like it all, I have a tendency for putting it in a bowl and just mixing it, stir all that shit up..mash, turkey, green beans, stuffin, gravey, and mush that bitch in a bowl.

When I'm done I like to put vanilla ice cream in the nuke just for a little bit to get it runny, and glaze that shit on top
of some hot apple pie
That is just plain sick :)

My wife says I am autistic.

I keep all my food separated and eat one thing at a time. It's a process :)

I like everything, but my wife's grandmother, who is dead now, made an oyster dressing...its sounds awful, but it was damn good!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Funny...but my thanksgiving Framily got to talking one year and came the conclusion that nobody even remotely likes turkey...now we do fresh caught prepped lobster tails (garlic butter only) bake for about 5 minutes and BOOM...happy peeps that are absolutely stoked to get invited

- - - Updated - - -

I like everything, but my wife's grandmother, who is dead now, made an oyster dressing...its sounds awful, but it was damn good!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

BRO...Oyster dressing is the BOMBBBBBB

I always avoid deep fried food, but deep fried turkey? Bet your ass I dive in head first on that every year. Anyone elses family deep fry their turkey?

Best part of deep fried turkey? Deep fried turkey sandwiches the following day(s). I'm excited.

That is just plain sick :)

My wife says I am autistic.

I keep all my food separated and eat one thing at a time. It's a process :)

The ironic thing is I keep all my food separate as well, my wife gets upset at me cuz I eat one portion at a time and I won't start anything new until I finish what I already started.. Thanksgiving is the only exception where I can mix everything.. I don't know what it is..

sweet potato casserole with brown sugar, walnuts and marshmallows on top followed closely by, green bean casserole broccoli cheese rice, banana pudding, pecan pie and pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream (no ice cream, no pie) and Hawaiin sweet rolls.

yes! add the ham from Honey baked ham company and that Thanksgiving right there. Plus a cherry Pie too

Mine is all the foods. Whatever is made and on the table will be in my plate. I love this time of year. It’s so fucking delicious!!! And egg nog. I fucking love egg nog. I bought a half gallon at the store on Saturday and it was gone by Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think people really do love the food but it takes a shit load of work, people like being lazy more than they do eating good. We used to eat huge meals every Sunday growing up but I’ll be damned if I’m going to spend as much time in the kitchen as the old timers did lol

You're right roscoe i was half joking. You know i still go to my parents house every sunday for a family dinner with mg all siblings their spouses and kids. Its a cool tradition

Back