• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Dosing

bigbeef1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Planning for my first tren cycle, i would like to run tren e in the future for my next cycle? what is a good starting dose for tren e for a beginner to get the benefits without having to many sides?

It is recommended that you run tren A for your first tren cycle, because if sides do occur and are intolerable the short ester will be in and out much quicker than tren E. Starting dosage would be anywhere from 50-100mg EOD from what I have seen.

Planning for my first tren cycle, i would like to run tren e in the future for my next cycle? what is a good starting dose for tren e for a beginner to get the benefits without having to many sides?
As a first with tren id start with ace brotha and 300 mg per week is a good starting dose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It is recommended that you run tren A for your first tren cycle, because if sides do occur and are intolerable the short ester will be in and out much quicker than tren E. Starting dosage would be anywhere from 50-100mg EOD from what I have seen.

^ Spot on (especially running ace for the first time). 50mg eod will yield results and you can gauge sides.

It makes sense the only reason i was asking about tren e was because i have heard horrible things from tren A as far as pain and the constant pinning!

It makes sense the only reason i was asking about tren e was because i have heard horrible things from tren A as far as pain and the constant pinning!
I don’t get pain from Tren ace but pinning every other day gets old real quick. If you are going to do Tren E just be easy with it , don’t think because you don’t have bad sides in the beginning that you need a fuck ton of Tren because it can and will sneak up on you.

Tren A .. I'd start with 75mg eod..u can work up later as you learn to gauge sides..u might be a person who can handle sides better than most, but you might not tolerate them as others either.. gotta just live and learn...tren is bad ass tho, you'll love what it does to your body composition.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

If you must use enanthate or hex I would start with 200-300 mg wk, at 200 I could see it working as it was my first time using too. I wish I would have went with ace first because I was running 200 hex & 200 e per week and the diarrhea started and lasted for 2-3 days because it does linger.
It would definitely be to your benefit to start lower and work up to find out what you can handle because I found out the hard way 200mg of hex or e a week is all I can handle. Good luck my man 👍

2-300 mgs a week to start is plenty

I also say start with ace, gets out fast if it messes with you. 200-300 weekly is a good starting point.

Like Frank said, if you insist on using a long ester, don't go bumping it up because the sides most likely will catch up with you. I don't see any reason to though. I'd just pin the ace EOD. It doesn't hurt unless it's poorly brewed, it will cause a little soreness but the enanthate does it the same for me.

IML Gear Cream!
I don’t get pain from Tren ace but pinning every other day gets old real quick. If you are going to do Tren E just be easy with it , don’t think because you don’t have bad sides in the beginning that you need a fuck ton of Tren because it can and will sneak up on you.

This....it will will def sneak up on you and kick your ass if you over do it.

Trial and error. My first run I started super low and ramped up each week until I found what worked.

I Have also been told and read mixed opinions on whether to cruise on test or run 500 mg test weekly with it, what would you recommend?

I Have also been told and read mixed opinions on whether to cruise on test or run 500 mg test weekly with it, what would you recommend?
More test than tren. It works better, period. You might have more sweating and stuff but it makes you look much better with more test. You'll end up flat and stringy looking without the higher test in my experience

Tren is a very powerful compound, nothing wrong with 200-250mg a week. My max was 500mg a week and were no added gains, just more sweating.

I kept it at 300mg a week and was very happy with results.

ED pinning is best with such a short ester like ace.

Test? Do not need that much either when running tren, I usually go with 250-300mg of test but you can go as high as 600mg a week.

More test than tren. It works better, period. You might have more sweating and stuff but it makes you look much better with more test. You'll end up flat and stringy looking without the higher test in my experience
Yeah, kind of my experience but I was trying to cut and I think the combination of tren and T3 got the best of me.

I may try the higher test someday, even though swore off tren years ago.

T3 I will never use again.

Agreed...typically Ive ran 250 Test with higher Tren..this run doing 750 Test 420 Tren E...WAY more full and overall better look..like you said low test =stringy flat gains...and yes way more sweating though with higher test.

Yeah, kind of my experience but I was trying to cut and I think the combination of tren and T3 got the best of me.

T3 is really bad about that. I'll never use it again, I'm good with GH and T4 without the added T3 lol.

I do think the higher test is better. I used to be in the low test camp, but after running it at double the tren I'll never go back...

Agreed...typically Ive ran 250 Test with higher Tren..this run doing 750 Test 420 Tren E...WAY more full and overall better look..like you said low test =stringy flat gains...and yes way more sweating though with higher test.
T3 is really bad about that. I'll never use it again, I'm good with GH and T4 without the added T3 lol.

I do think the higher test is better. I used to be in the low test camp, but after running it at double the tren I'll never go back...
Tried telling everyone

T3 with tren for myself is a no go unless I'm trying to get very very shredded.

Tren flattens me out a ton but, I can load back up regularly to offset it most of the time. With t3 in the mix, no way in hell I'm filling up. Just spills.

Also, that Combo itself just makes you feel like dog shit. Body is in overdrive all the time and can't get situated. It'll melt the fat but, it's not needed until very very deep in a cut imo.

Also, if you're running gh and t3 is ALREADY elevated, adding in more is silly.... Unless you're getting super lean. T4. Like we talked about.

Glad to see you guys all agree on keeping tren low. I came in here expecting to see at least one post saying 1 gram/wk or GTFO.

Although I prefer enanthate due to the dosing schedule, I agree on using acetate for your first go around. Enathate sucks if you get in over your head with the dose and have to wait 2-3 weeks for the sides to die down. For me, tren cough always seems to be more frequent with acetate as well, but I'd still recommend it over enanthate for your first tren cycle.

Glad to see you guys all agree on keeping tren low. I came in here expecting to see at least one post saying 1 gram/wk or GTFO.

Although I prefer enanthate due to the dosing schedule, I agree on using acetate for your first go around. Enathate sucks if you get in over your head with the dose and have to wait 2-3 weeks for the sides to die down. For me, tren cough always seems to be more frequent with acetate as well, but I'd still recommend it over enanthate for your first tren cycle.
What is tren cough? Never had it

I have heard of guys starting out with ace to get a jump start on results and change over to e for the duration of cycle. Also for me personally I run 250mg/wk test e anything much higher than that makes me hold more water than I like when leaning out.

Im currently running 600mg test c with 400 tren E and feel great, also Tossed eq for a full 12week ride which I'm sitting at about 500mg wk. I started the tren at week 6 and will take it to week 12.
Also pinning 3 times a week to keep a stable run with it.

I have night sweats every night and some nights I'm dripping wet, tren cough isn't a thing for me at all, pip, I'd say first full day then it's gone.

Disagree to 100%. Never run short esters as a first cycle, because all possible sides will occur. Always long esters at low dose. Short esters will cause spikes and won’t give your body chance to get used to hormone changes. My first cycle was 100mg of Tren H E3D which is 230mg a week. No sides. AmazIng results. tren is very strong. If it’s legit, you will be more than happy with 250mg a week. Also, i highly suggest to add a DHT derrivative to this cycle. Will offset fatigue and some other sides. For example masteron.

well, then I will not say that I used 200 mg of tren ace/ed and without test.
(one and my best cycles just to be clear).

However to resume the thread, for what I can recommend, 50 mg/ed to start.
from here to go up or down depending on how you react.

pin eod if just but not over, the worst thing you can have is the yo-yo of the hormones.
keep the levels as stable as possible

Like a lot of this stuff you hve to experiment to dial in the dose that's right for you. Trenbolone is very strong and has probably the worst set of side effects of the common AAS. Looking at this rationally, that is if you want to maximize enhancement whist minimizing side effects that make sleeping, breathing, living with others, etc more difficult. Best thing to do ith tren is use another anabolic under neath it on top of a test base. Test amount is that which agrees with your level of aromatization. Soem guys I know can use 1500 mg a week. Others bloat and estrogen sides on 200 mg a week. It gets worse as you age and BF so it's a bit of a moving target. Dowsing out an estrogen fire blindly with an AI is nt the best strategy. Better to dial in the test level and use as little AI as possible or none at all. Then add something like EQ on top of it, which, as far as I'm concerned does not aromatize all tht much even though broscience say 1/2 that of testosterone. Then add in Tren carwfully for no more than 6 weeks like you would an oral 1/2 ways into a cycle. Slin pin in the delt at 25-35 mg/d Tren Ace works well for a lot of older guys I know and is the prefered method after years of suffering at higher doses.

Tren is serious shit. I've sen guys abuse it and pay the price. Better to give it the respect it requires. Dial it in and you get all the benefits: leaning out, great strength, drying effect, alpha feeling. For some reason it also makes women much more interested. Maybe because it makes us a little bit on the sociopath train. A lot of women seem drawn to that seek destroy dominate succeed attitude. Dial it in and reap. Over dose and suffer. Your choice.

Disagree to 100%. Never run short esters as a first cycle, because all possible sides will occur. Always long esters at low dose. Short esters will cause spikes and won’t give your body chance to get used to hormone changes. My first cycle was 100mg of Tren H E3D which is 230mg a week. No sides. AmazIng results. tren is very strong. If it’s legit, you will be more than happy with 250mg a week. Also, i highly suggest to add a DHT derrivative to this cycle. Will offset fatigue and some other sides. For example masteron.
You have a point, but the idea of trying the short ester is being able to get it out of your system if it doesn’t agree with you. The issue with long esters is after a couple weeks when it’s fully in your blood if you start having bad sides you’ll have to suck it up while that long ester lingers. For example, my 2nd week at 200 hex + 200 e I started having diarrhea and it lasted 3-4 days if it were ace I might have only had the bubble guts for 1-2 days.
You were on a low enough dose that sides normally wouldn’t show up, but had you run 4-500 mg/wk hex you might’ve started having sides once it was fully in you blood and it would linger.

Back