• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

our custom has seized 850 thousand doses of anabolics

Do you have a link?

Its easy to translate

Link us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"850 thousand doses?"
Since when did customs get educated on how to dose drugs? lol.....it might only be 650 thousand for me. :stupid:

Here's the article and link

https://www.ecodibergamo.it/stories...la-merce-passava-anche-da-bergamo_1294451_11/

ENGLISH

SPANISH

ARABIC

Over 850 thousand anabolic seizures were seized
The goods also passed from Bergamo
The more than 850,000 doses of anabolic drugs seized by the Malpensa Guardia di Finanza also passed through Bergamo, during investigations conducted by the Busto Arsizio Public Prosecutor's Office.
An operation that, according to informationonline.it, has arrested an Italian and reported eight people for the international traffic of drugs and doping substances, "seizing also 26 thousand counterfeit products of various species, 18 thousand units of medicines imported without authorization, 36 thousand euros and a vehicle ».

The operation "A Bomba" (name used in the jargon for doping substances) began in September 2017, when a transit shipment from Hong Kong was checked with the staff of the Malpensa Customs and Monopolies Agency and final destination in Ukraine, weighing a ton and a half, consisting of 43 cartons with 830,000 doses of anabolics, between vials and tablets, of which almost 30,000 of nandrolone (included in the table of narcotic and psychotropic substances and in the list of doping substances ). "Considering that the value of the wholesale purchase was 3 million euros, the consumer sale of the products seized would have yielded tens of millions of euros".

The goods did not arrive in Ukraine, however. The cartoons were delivered first in Bergamo to a person of Lithuanian nationality (reported) and, later, in Verona to an Italian (arrested in flagrante of crime) Veronese bodybuilder former champion of the world of amateur bodybuilding, living in Romania.

Another consignment was intercepted, connected to the previous one, with the same sender and destined to Ukraine, in which there were 36 boxes containing more than 26,000 counterfeit products, including smartphones, tablets, razor blades, shoes, car accessories and 18,000 tablets containing Sildenafil as the active ingredient. With the final searches, carried out against other six subjects involved in the illicit traffic (all reported free walking), have been seized an additional 20,000 doses of anabolic drugs, such as testosterone, trenbolone, somatropin and dangerous mix, in addition to 36,000 euros.

I hate hearing these stories.......:( .... can they focus on bath salts or meth instead.

Wow...... yes basicstero took a big hit

Alex is going to be pissed

A lot of pharmacom gear ... damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammn that's a lot of gear

Yeah the police are gonna get jacked

Well good to know.... That's a lot of people who will be prevented from speeding up protein synthesis. Their streets are safe once again.

Meanwhile back at the bat cave: Their country's ruling class desperately plans to bring in more refugees (fighting age Syrian terrorists) to rape their women, rob hard working store owners, stab innocent people walking the streets, and wreak havoc on the general population.

Well good to know.... That's a lot of people who will be prevented from speeding up protein synthesis. Their streets are safe once again.

Meanwhile back at the bat cave: Their country's ruling class desperately plans to bring in more refugees (fighting age Syrian terrorists) to rape their women, rob hard working store owners, stab innocent people walking the streets, and wreak havoc on the general population.
That piece of shit Macron (President of France) is talking shit about nationalism (Trump) and how we all should embrace globalism, basically what you described.

These Euro leaders blow my mind, for all the ills the country suffers with open borders and the price citizens pay for it you would think they knew better.

And I really like the part about an EU army, to replace NATO. I say do it.

Then again, this guys approval rating is 25%.

Oh, but he is more evolved :jerkit:

There French, skip. No additional comment available. :)

"850 thousand doses?"
Since when did customs get educated on how to dose drugs? lol.....it might only be 650 thousand for me. :stupid:

It’s like when the seize 10 kilos of coke and say that it’s worth $100 a gram all the way up. I bet the traffickers are thinking “shit, I WISH I could turn a profit like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For most on this forum, that would equate to about one entire 8 week cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hahaha No shit there!

By Christmas the French cop in the picture will be leaner and 15 lbs heavier.

Pharmacon does has a reship guarantee so at least he has that going for him.

Might be a few years before he will get that reship.
Lol skip.... now that made me laugh...i think an extra nugget just came out as i take my thanks giving morning shit..

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Back