Anabolic Energy


Vermodje

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Vermodje

  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    545143696

    Question Vermodje

    Just a poll! What do you think it a good idea to add a Vermodje new line to our store? I remember well their gear 2 years ago, it was an empty shit. Since that they have changed the head of the company and are ready for a great comeback. As I know the quality of the new line is pretty good, I know some happy clients with good blood tests. But I am confused and can't figure out if we need it. IF YOU NEED IT! Any experience with their products?
    IMG1116JPG_3606550_30798351.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Torres's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    From what I know about them , backnin the day they had Top Notch products !!!
    I really haven't heard anything as of late, but hey , if the products are good and the prices are better than why not add them to your line up !!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    739

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    196
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points
    665105857

    Just my honest opinion: I think first you should work on your shipping turn around time first before you should worry about anything else

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just my honest opinion: I think first you should work on your shipping turn around time first before you should worry about anything else

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    545143696

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Just my honest opinion: I think first you should work on your shipping turn around time first before you should worry about anything else

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just my honest opinion: I think first you should work on your shipping turn around time first before you should worry about anything else
    Thank you for your opinion. You are right, we had some issues with the delivery, and they have been fixed a long time ago. I should try Sometimes the business goes not as it was planned. Do you have any thoughts about the brand?

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    545143696

    Quote Originally Posted by Torres View Post
    From what I know about them , backnin the day they had Top Notch products !!!
    I really haven't heard anything as of late, but hey , if the products are good and the prices are better than why not add them to your line up !!!
    Thanks, you are right. We are discussing the way to add them as fast at it possible.

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    739

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    196
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points
    665105857

    Quote Originally Posted by aenergy View Post
    Thank you for your opinion. You are right, we had some issues with the delivery, and they have been fixed a long time ago. I should try Sometimes the business goes not as it was planned. Do you have any thoughts about the brand?
    from what Iíve herd the brand is pretty damn good and I wouldnít mind trying it. I love your selection already man and Iíve really been wanting to place an order but Iíve just been kinda nervous about it that I would be waiting for too long for the pack to arrive. I understand sometimes business have problems hopefully some quick td will start to post up so I can pull the trigger and fell comfortable about my decision.

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    545143696

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    from what Iíve herd the brand is pretty damn good and I wouldnít mind trying it. I love your selection already man and Iíve really been wanting to place an order but Iíve just been kinda nervous about it that I would be waiting for too long for the pack to arrive. I understand sometimes business have problems hopefully some quick td will start to post up so I can pull the trigger and fell comfortable about my decision.
    as I checked on my administrative sources, we do not go beyond the delivery time in recent orders. We are interested in happy customers, without this business does not work. We ourselves were not happy that we fell out of business because of these problems, but this is over. Thanks a lot!

Similar Threads

  1. Ballin and Vermodje TD!!!
    By FBeingFat in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 12:33 PM
  2. Vermodje NPP!!
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 06:11 AM
  3. Vermodje NPP & Tbol TD!!!
    By FBeingFat in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-29-2016, 01:11 PM
  4. Vermodje Proviron
    By Batman in forum Crazy Doser
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2016, 03:51 PM
  5. Vermodje Var TD Pic
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2015, 03:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums