• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Slooty tooty fruity Lokthan log

Get Shredded!
Doin super rad. Changed up post workout to more of a sodium/fats/carbs instead of sugary carbs. Great response (imo), extremely full and vascular after the meal for a great portion of the day. Weight has been pretty steady but literally seeing changes on the daily. Ordering some gh today to throw into the mix for next few months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:O what's your experience with gh prior ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Oh man my sweet tooth has been fucking insane past few days. Finna start opening packets of stevia on my
Tongue

Just get a flavored packet with Stevia and add it to a water bottle...that helps me when I crave sweets.

Oh man my sweet tooth has been fucking insane past few days. Finna start opening packets of stevia on my
Tongue

Just get a flavored packet with Stevia and add it to a water bottle...that helps me when I crave sweets.

But what about cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, pizza, starburst jellybeans?

Lol...I don’t maintain a diet that doesn’t support some sweets occasionally. It’s just not feasible to support this year round and not be miserable....at least with me anyway.

But what about cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, pizza, starburst jellybeans?

Lol...I don’t maintain a diet that doesn’t support some sweets occasionally. It’s just not feasible to support this year round and not be miserable....at least with me anyway.

If only we could bro.

Got prescribed accutane today ! Starting at 40mg and going from there. So pumped. I’ll take 6 months of chapped ass lips if that means I get to not wear a shirt all next summer

Does that stuff really work that well?

Got prescribed accutane today ! Starting at 40mg and going from there. So pumped. I’ll take 6 months of chapped ass lips if that means I get to not wear a shirt all next summer

IML Gear Cream!
Does that stuff really work that well?

Honesty if you search “accutane reddit” you’ll find comment after comment about people who had severe cystic acne their whole life and nothing worked until they did accutane. After 6 or so months poof..... nothing. And people 5,10,15 years+ still never got a single breakout again. And this isn’t uncommon, even dermatologist today said she loves accutane as every patient she’s given it to has completely stopped their acne

IMG_9064.JPGIMG_9065.JPGIMG_9066.JPGIMG_9067.JPGIMG_9063.JPG

Had bloodwork done for accutane script today, here’s the results. Donating blood tomorrow morning before I pick up the prescription

Heading right now to donate blood get that hematocrit down. It’s been stable at 52 for about 6 or so months so that’s pretty neat. It I didn’t do it today I wouldn’t be able to donate for another 6+ months and that’s way too long. Woke up T 203.4 today lookin like a snack

Enjoy the process:)

Heading right now to donate blood get that hematocrit down. It’s been stable at 52 for about 6 or so months so that’s pretty neat. It I didn’t do it today I wouldn’t be able to donate for another 6+ months and that’s way too long. Woke up T 203.4 today lookin like a snack

Little teaser photo flat as a pancake.
41f0610b44abe68180a450d20e522d93.jpg

My daughter had a prescription for Accutane. It was like getting a security clearance with all the tests and questions.

Traps!!!!! On your way Lok,

UOTE=Lokthan;1591941]Little teaser photo flat as a pancake.
41f0610b44abe68180a450d20e522d93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Body is still making changes on same calories since week 1. Crazy to watch since I’ve never done a recomp before

7f98a1047c8da47dc4e9d8ee02fe1511.jpg
28cb032a77f864f6f3e01ee83b92e6ad.jpg

72ea0262d305a9a641dc1142bc34f486.png

Solid bro....feeling good so far?

Literally done 0 cardio for a week now haha

Still making physical changes same cals mediocre training
1f1f0ad71ed9415a4e5de75b06429d2a.plist

Get Shredded!
Still running just Test and Mast?

Literally done 0 cardio for a week now haha

Still making physical changes same cals mediocre training
1f1f0ad71ed9415a4e5de75b06429d2a.plist

Still running just Test and Mast?

Test @250mg/week
Mast 250mg/week
Anavar 100mg almost everyday.

When I took this pic I had missed an entire week of test and mast shot lol. So at that low of dose and missing a week I was actually rather impressed with the look with keeping in mind the minimal training

Test @250mg/week
Mast 250mg/week

When I took this pic I had missed an entire week of test and mast shot lol. So at that low of dose and missing a week I was actually rather impressed with the look with keeping in mind the minimal training

Doing something right I guess

Good deal

Test @250mg/week
Mast 250mg/week

You still taking adderal Lok?

Back