• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Slooty tooty fruity Lokthan log

IML Gear Cream!
What's the heaviest weight you have felt comfortable at?

Woke up at 206 which for some reason for the past couple years has been my bodies sort of homeostasis weight. Probably going to start working under monte for the next couple months, so until then my goal this week is to continue getting in better and better workouts primarily. I’ll keep carbs around 100-200g, high fats (I usually go high fat) and moderate protein. No set numbers until I work with monte, I can judge fairly easily if I’m over doing cals or not.

Yo real talk if monte lets me have my staple meal of rice cakes, PB, cinnamon and honey we Gucci

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke up at 206 which for some reason for the past couple years has been my bodies sort of homeostasis weight. Probably going to start working under monte for the next couple months, so until then my goal this week is to continue getting in better and better workouts primarily. I’ll keep carbs around 100-200g, high fats (I usually go high fat) and moderate protein. No set numbers until I work with monte, I can judge fairly easily if I’m over doing cals or not.

Yo real talk if monte lets me have my staple meal of rice cakes, PB, cinnamon and honey we Gucci

Youre in good hands with Monte..he has totally changed my physique under his guidance..good move.

What's the heaviest weight you have felt comfortable at?

Probably around 210 to be honest. I’ve been as heavy as 236 but that was a shit ton of bloat.

Would be awesome to see you start working with monte. He will get you where you want to be.

Ya we are working out the details atm. I’ve been pretty consistently within 1 month to hard dieting to get hella lean so I’m sure it will get wild

How tall are you again?

5’8

Pic with grey tank is around 225,

Red shorts is on deca solo bulk with tren2k sitting around 215-217

Last pic is one of leanest around 196

IMG_8711.JPG
36da75cb74f979a00c40f0d77d77ae1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_8710.JPG

Yup so now working with montego for the indefinite future. Not sure when he plans on starting but when he says go time it’s go time

Yup so now working with montego for the indefinite future. Not sure when he plans on starting but when he says go time it’s go time

Time to get to work!!! Shit this whole Forums gonna be getting coached by Monte soon lol.

Get Shredded!
Weight still stable between 204-206 depending on water retention. Definitely growing some muscle, strength is crazy, shirts barely fit again... I fuckin miss being jerked. I got small AF during recovery and this is the shit. Got my whole throat/neck tattood and everywhere I walk people walk around me while staring and it is h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s. Because I’m a soft little teddy bear inside

Side note, plain Cheerios I eat every now and then, like once or twice a week with no problems. But last night I had Honey Nut Cheerios and my stomach is in chaos this morning. Already had 3 shits and I’ve been away for 2 whole hours. Driving to school and it’s like a gas chamber in here fucking lawd haf MURFY

Weight still stable between 204-206 depending on water retention. Definitely growing some muscle, strength is crazy, shirts barely fit again... I fuckin miss being jerked. I got small AF during recovery and this is the shit. Got my whole throat/neck tattood and everywhere I walk people walk around me while staring and it is h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s. Because I’m a soft little teddy bear inside

Side note, plain Cheerios I eat every now and then, like once or twice a week with no problems. But last night I had Honey Nut Cheerios and my stomach is in chaos this morning. Already had 3 shits and I’ve been away for 2 whole hours. Driving to school and it’s like a gas chamber in here fucking lawd haf MURFY

Lets see that throat tatt!!!!!

Lets see that throat tatt!!!!!

I got one more tiny session next week and I’ll shoot y’all a pic.

I got my throat tattood in the most dope way possible. Fuckin 2 artists same time on either side of my throat doing geometric patterns. Was fuckin crazy man. Just asked my artist for the video I’ll upload it haha

I got my throat tattood in the most dope way possible. Fuckin 2 artists same time on either side of my throat doing geometric patterns. Was fuckin crazy man. Just asked my artist for the video I’ll upload it haha

💪🏻💪🏻👍👍👍🤘🤘🤘

How much dinero for that ink?

How much dinero for that ink?

I think it averaged out to around ~80-100/hr. He doesn’t have set prices so he finishes the piece and then just makes a judgement haha

Should have plan end of day, start tomorrow! Should see some wildness really quickly

Should have plan end of day, start tomorrow! Should see some wildness really quickly

IML Gear Cream!
Your traps are a genetic gift bro.....many guys would love to have your traps.

Lol thanks mang. They definitely grow pretty quick! That and legs

Looking good bruthaaa...how heavy you go on traps...and do you do reverse or front for most part?...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Man I bet you've been chomping at the bit during this down time. Good to see ur back at it..looking damn solid

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Week: 1

Weight: 207.4

AAS:

250mg test cyp/ week
1mg Adex 1x a week
50mg anavar ED

Loss/gain from baseline: 0

Notes: first day on diet! I’ll do a weekly log update like this every Sunday or Monday. I dig this layout I’ve used for all my logs so I’ll keep using it.

Pretty excited for what’s to come, muscle memory has definitely been playing its part lately. I’ll throw some pics next couple days

Oh and L, I saw your message but I went through and deleted my whole inbox and accidentally deleted yours so idk what you said. I need to get ahold of gc for that order btw

Looking good bruthaaa...how heavy you go on traps...and do you do reverse or front for most part?...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Actually very light. I’ve responded the best to medium/light weight, with high volume or slow eccentric/concentric movements. I don’t do plain shrugs, I do them seated with dB , and bent over so it really hits the upper mid traps. Other than that basically nothin besides bent over rows and I used to do heavier upright rows

shame shame.....I'll get with him and ask him to reach out concerning menu items:)

Week: 1

Weight: 207.4

AAS:

250mg test cyp/ week
1mg Adex 1x a week
50mg anavar ED

Loss/gain from baseline: 0

Notes: first day on diet! I’ll do a weekly log update like this every Sunday or Monday. I dig this layout I’ve used for all my logs so I’ll keep using it.

Pretty excited for what’s to come, muscle memory has definitely been playing its part lately. I’ll throw some pics next couple days

Oh and L, I saw your message but I went through and deleted my whole inbox and accidentally deleted yours so idk what you said. I need to get ahold of gc for that order btw

End of Week: 2

Week weight log:

9/30/2019 (training day +30m cardio)
Weight AM: 200.4

10/1/2019 (training day was a weak workout no cardio)
Weight AM: 202

10/2/2019 (non training day but lots of cardio)
Weight AM: 204.4

10/3/2019 (non training day some hiking though)
Weight AM: 204.0

10/4/2019 (training day- ended up not being able to workout at all)

10/5/2019 (training day- weak workout came back and did 35m cardio at night)
Weight AM: 202.8

10/6/2019 (non training day)

Week 2 loss/gain: +2.4lbs
*****CHECK IN*****

AAS:
250mg Test C/wk split m/th
400mg Mast E/wk same split
1mg adex/wk
50mg anavar ED

Loss/gain from baseline: -4.6lbs

Notes:
Training this week wasn’t the best week for exercise as my shoulder started to get super sore and painful so I backed off. Working on flexibility still and working out the insane amount of spasms and knots I have. Found a LMT I’ll be with for as long as she’s working she helped find a couple points of importance that we’ve slightly worked through. Like for instance, she was pushing around on my glutes and ran this vertical line down the cheek and it hurt like a mother fucker! I also felt like 4 different knots down this line. Turns out my piriformis and the other glute muscles that attatch towards your crack were all completely tended out, which is definitely part of the problem I have with my hip/knee pain/ rotated hips.

I hit the lacrosse ball hard af for my workout on Friday and while I can barely sit because I pushed out so many knots, I feel way better. My walking stride feels way smoother and simultaneously alien to me, like, my stride doesn’t feel how I’m used to. And, the doper part is my ass is literally more rounded, and firmer to the touch. I played around and did some body weight squats and Romanian deadlift movements focusing on putting tension on the glutes and WOW it felt so fucking weird. Like.. I thought I had good contractions in the glutes but man was I mistaken, I could really fuckin feel it now.

She went to work on the lats but my latissimus dorsi on both sides are so tight that she couldn’t even reach my scapula muscles.. I’m trying to stretch them but good deep lat stretches require extreme flexion of the shoulder joint, and I can’t do that yet with my shoulder, it’s not quite that flexible yet from the surgery.

So, a lot of great things on the horizon with body mechanics and mobility. While my shoulder hurts a bit lately, it hasn’t torn the surgery site and I still have to much relief from the surgery.

Working with monte has been super rad so far, not like I had any doubts lol monte is the yoda of asf. Despite what the scale says and despite lack of consistent exercise this week, there have been drastic changes! Considerably leaner, and wayyyy bigger. The combination of muscle memory, proper food intake, and I believe the anavar as well has provided an amazing environment for muscle growth while leaning out.

Leaner pic right now other pic just barely before started with monte

cecd185d1441bab96c3d674624096830.jpg

DANG...big changes already. Test and Mast is such a great combo.

End of Week: 2

Week weight log:

9/30/2019 (training day +30m cardio)
Weight AM: 200.4

10/1/2019 (training day was a weak workout no cardio)
Weight AM: 202

10/2/2019 (non training day but lots of cardio)
Weight AM: 204.4

10/3/2019 (non training day some hiking though)

10/4/2019 (training day- ended up not being able to workout at all)

10/5/2019 (training day- weak workout came back and did 35m cardio at night)

10/6/2019 (non training day)

Week 2 loss/gain: +2.4lbs
*****CHECK IN*****

AAS:
250mg Test C/wk split m/th
400mg Mast E/wk same split
1mg adex/wk
50mg anavar ED

Loss/gain from baseline: -4.6lbs

Notes:
Training this week wasn’t the best week for exercise as my shoulder started to get super sore and painful so I backed off. Working on flexibility still and working out the insane amount of spasms and knots I have. Found a LMT I’ll be with for as long as she’s working she helped find a couple points of importance that we’ve slightly worked through. Like for instance, she was pushing around on my glutes and ran this vertical line down the cheek and it hurt like a mother fucker! I also felt like 4 different knots down this line. Turns out my piriformis and the other glute muscles that attatch towards your crack were all completely tended out, which is definitely part of the problem I have with my hip/knee pain/ rotated hips.

I hit the lacrosse ball hard af for my workout on Friday and while I can barely sit because I pushed out so many knots, I feel way better. My walking stride feels way smoother and simultaneously alien to me, like, my stride doesn’t feel how I’m used to. And, the doper part is my ass is literally more rounded, and firmer to the touch. I played around and did some body weight squats and Romanian deadlift movements focusing on putting tension on the glutes and WOW it felt so fucking weird. Like.. I thought I had good contractions in the glutes but man was I mistaken, I could really fuckin feel it now.

She went to work on the lats but my latissimus dorsi on both sides are so tight that she couldn’t even reach my scapula muscles.. I’m trying to stretch them but good deep lat stretches require extreme flexion of the shoulder joint, and I can’t do that yet with my shoulder, it’s not quite that flexible yet from the surgery.

So, a lot of great things on the horizon with body mechanics and mobility. While my shoulder hurts a bit lately, it hasn’t torn the surgery site and I still have to much relief from the surgery.

Working with monte has been super rad so far, not like I had any doubts lol monte is the yoda of asf. Despite what the scale says and despite lack of consistent exercise this week, there have been drastic changes! Considerably leaner, and wayyyy bigger. The combination of muscle memory, proper food intake, and I believe the anavar as well has provided an amazing environment for muscle growth while leaning out.

Leaner pic right now other pic just barely before started with monte

cecd185d1441bab96c3d674624096830.jpg

Doin super rad. Changed up post workout to more of a sodium/fats/carbs instead of sugary carbs. Great response (imo), extremely full and vascular after the meal for a great portion of the day. Weight has been pretty steady but literally seeing changes on the daily. Ordering some gh today to throw into the mix for next few months

Back