• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Slooty tooty fruity Lokthan log

Get Shredded!
Just seeing this now Lok :( Please let cheeks know, thinking about her and send her a great big hug!!!

Happy for you man.

Your running zero gear right?

I’m almost bummed thst I have surgery on Wednesday lol. So fucking close to my LBM. I hit 191 yesterday after cardio, and judging by the look it seems my lbm is around 181-185.

Going to diet throughout my recovery process, and to be honest, I’m probably going to be on this diet indefinitely.

I have never felt so good in my entire life, and I truly mean this. This diet has done some incredible things to my body. To be honest, this diet is running the show. My digestive system has been a spectacle to watch. Consistent bowel movements, literally never have gas anymore, maybe once or twice at night but that’s it, and no smell. Lol.

But seriously, and I just got my apap machine back for the first time in two years, vyvanse dosage is prime, vitamins are prime, cbd is back in the picture. Like Two weeks ago I started waking up at 530am to play video games, and drink tea in the quietness. It’s helped a lot as well, kind of like an active meditation time

Haven’t had as much of a single lick off a finger of anything not on the diet, I had a goal that I was going to do the AIP diet balls the wall because it was no longer about looking good it was about actually feeling good from within. I have found that. It’s been 6 weeks now with no cheats, finally having a cheat day Monday or Tuesday, but I’m hand making all the desserts to be AIP compliant. The recipes look tight af.

Anyway, here’s wheee I stand now, and where I stood before diet and lifestyle change.

4d97394ab4070bb71bd5300f7554eefc.jpg
24a4fec721944fed3933ecf7595f72f2.jpg
c256bb12ee9d5c2e0b8141722049e406.jpg
75b590f0996419a0005b70bdfb1e35ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still alive, mentally I’m fucking drowning, but doing good. Haven’t been able to get back into my mental state of dieting and shit, and it’s really fucking me up. Hard af to diet when you have a family but you’re dieting alone and making fucking treats and shit for family all the time, when you sit down to eat ground beef and veggies Shoulder is doing awesome! My last workout looked something like this:

Db bicep curls
Have gone up to 17.5lbs for 10 reps

Seated cable rows
Maxed out at 40lbs for a couple reps.

Lol. FUCKIN GAINS BRO.

Back on blast, deca test mast GC mix @ 600mg/week of all three. 1mg adex once a week. My gyno seems to be irritated and slightly growing on right side, gonna order blood work and see wtf is going on with that. No lactation so pretty sure it’s not a prolactin issue but we will see.

Last edited:
Good to hear from you!!

Aight my dudes. I think I might be firing this back up for real. Idk wtf I’m doing goals wise, but short term is to lean back out to low 190s ( probably 2-3 weeks of consistent dieting and exercise) which would put me close to 11-12% body fat. Then idk. Either take it all the way to sub 10 for the first time, and then get into growth, or hit 11-12 and then grow. I’m kinda thinking the first idea, what do you think?

I don’t plan on running any compounds other than mast, and I’m on the fence about running the last of my clen I have leftover, but since my last clen run I’ve been prescribed and consistently been on Vyvanse since feb. vyvanse is long acting adderall btw. I don’t get appetite suppression from it though.

I am only on trt dose test cyp, and 300mg mast a week. I had to stop the deca because unfortunately after many tren/npp/deca runs I’ve learned that my body doesn’t get along with 19-nors. Ironically enough, the only time I’ve had a good response to nandrolone was my deca solo log. I still believe there is something there that everyone is glancing over, but that’s just me.

Diet is started back up today, going right back into the diet I was running under my ifbb coach. I know how my body reacted to that diet, and I can drop some weight crazy quick when I make the switch to the meal plan.

Training wise it’s kinda chaotic atm. I am still in recovery for the shoulder surgery, and boy is my whole body equilibrium fucked up from it. So it’s a slow journey. I’m back to normal lifting movements, just incredibly low weight on everything. I spend a couple lifting days here and there doing mobility and working on releasing my hips as I believe my illiopsoas has been locked out for some time now.

Pic below is the only picture I’ve taken of myself in like 3 months without a shirt on. Atrophy was real, and I feel/look like a bag of donkey dicks. Other pics are right before surgery on May 15.

What y’all think?
d04d25b02105b5db5eb009db34f62be3.jpg

Great changes, slimmed that waist and tightened up! Keep it up
Respect

Max

Great changes, slimmed that waist and tightened up! Keep it up
Respect

Max

Your body remembers and will respond once your able to get back . Slow and steady is my way.

Max

Your body remembers and will respond once your able to get back . Slow and steady is my way.

Max

Oh ya definitely. Just from the past 2 weeks of finally doing old movements I’ve noticed areas blow up despite nutrition being off

IML Gear Cream!
Oh ya definitely. Just from the past 2 weeks of finally doing old movements I’ve noticed areas blow up despite nutrition being off

Yeah. I took a long time w/o weights{not by choice} and when I returned to the weight room my body grew back quickly! Memory is real!

Max

You will get it rocking quick. May want to be careful with clen and vyvannse together...not sure but think about it that.

Aight my dudes. I think I might be firing this back up for real. Idk wtf I’m doing goals wise, but short term is to lean back out to low 190s ( probably 2-3 weeks of consistent dieting and exercise) which would put me close to 11-12% body fat. Then idk. Either take it all the way to sub 10 for the first time, and then get into growth, or hit 11-12 and then grow. I’m kinda thinking the first idea, what do you think?

I don’t plan on running any compounds other than mast, and I’m on the fence about running the last of my clen I have leftover, but since my last clen run I’ve been prescribed and consistently been on Vyvanse since feb. vyvanse is long acting adderall btw. I don’t get appetite suppression from it though.

I am only on trt dose test cyp, and 300mg mast a week. I had to stop the deca because unfortunately after many tren/npp/deca runs I’ve learned that my body doesn’t get along with 19-nors. Ironically enough, the only time I’ve had a good response to nandrolone was my deca solo log. I still believe there is something there that everyone is glancing over, but that’s just me.

Diet is started back up today, going right back into the diet I was running under my ifbb coach. I know how my body reacted to that diet, and I can drop some weight crazy quick when I make the switch to the meal plan.

Training wise it’s kinda chaotic atm. I am still in recovery for the shoulder surgery, and boy is my whole body equilibrium fucked up from it. So it’s a slow journey. I’m back to normal lifting movements, just incredibly low weight on everything. I spend a couple lifting days here and there doing mobility and working on releasing my hips as I believe my illiopsoas has been locked out for some time now.

Pic below is the only picture I’ve taken of myself in like 3 months without a shirt on. Atrophy was real, and I feel/look like a bag of donkey dicks. Other pics are right before surgery on May 15.

What y’all think?

- - - Updated - - -

You will get it rocking quick. May want to be careful with clen and vyvannse together...not sure but think about it that.

What y’all think?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I’m currently leaning towards I think that may be too much on the heart

someone is really into Aveda products:)

Aight yo haha I’m actually getting really amazing workouts! Shoulder has been feeling amazing since I’ve started actually working out. Been doing a LOT of mobility and loosening as well to bring back the shoulder cavity.

Muscles are fuckin blowing up and still staying lean. Doing some conscious eating haven’t done anything strict quite yet. Things are a little tough around the house as cheek’s late sons birthday was yesterday so the focus is on her atm

Aight yo haha I’m actually getting really amazing workouts! Shoulder has been feeling amazing since I’ve started actually working out. Been doing a LOT of mobility and loosening as well to bring back the shoulder cavity.

Muscles are fuckin blowing up and still staying lean. Doing some conscious eating haven’t done anything strict quite yet. Things are a little tough around the house as cheek’s late sons birthday was yesterday so the focus is on her atm

Good stuff man, keep doing the damn thing!

Thanks boo. How are you doin brother? What’s goin on with your fitness adventure

Shit man just over here still doing the damn thing. Eating, training, etc..you know how it goes..Been working with Montego1 for awhile and hes really been a great coach, things are going pretty damn well. Currently trying to put on some size and in a growing phase. Got about 11 weeks left before I cruise for a bit.

So currently on

200mg test cyp/ week (I like trt dose, body doesn’t like higher dosages than this)

100mg mast prop eod, soon to be 400-500mg mast E if I can get gc to shoot some out

Just started anavar today @ 40mg ED. Haven’t ran var since 2015ish so this will be interesting. My back breaks out really bad on any oral other than var, and I haven’t ran an oral in like 2 years so let’s see.

Shit man just over here still doing the damn thing. Eating, training, etc..you know how it goes..Been working with Montego1 for awhile and hes really been a great coach, things are going pretty damn well. Currently trying to put on some size and in a growing phase. Got about 11 weeks left before I cruise for a bit.

Nice dude what’s your stats!

I actually reached out to monte about that, I used to talk to staynatty a lot and I remember him going under him

Nice dude what’s your stats!

I actually reached out to monte about that, I used to talk to staynatty a lot and I remember him going under him

Just posted some update pics in my log here in the GC forum..currently 5'10" 220.6lbs fresh out of bed before any water etc...Monte is solid bro, highly recommend him as a coach.

Just posted some update pics in my log here in the GC forum..currently 5'10" 220.6lbs fresh out of bed before any water etc...Monte is solid bro, highly recommend him as a coach.

Damn dude your pretty thick shit. Gonna go over and scope! Ya dude I mean he looks delicious

So currently on

200mg test cyp/ week (I like trt dose, body doesn’t like higher dosages than this)

100mg mast prop eod, soon to be 400-500mg mast E if I can get gc to shoot some out

Just started anavar today @ 40mg ED. Haven’t ran var since 2015ish so this will be interesting. My back breaks out really bad on any oral other than var, and I haven’t ran an oral in like 2 years so let’s see.

Love the Var. Let me know how it goes! Always like that oral especially.

Max

Keep it coming Lok...message relayed to Chairman of the Board.

Woke up at 206 which for some reason for the past couple years has been my bodies sort of homeostasis weight. Probably going to start working under monte for the next couple months, so until then my goal this week is to continue getting in better and better workouts primarily. I’ll keep carbs around 100-200g, high fats (I usually go high fat) and moderate protein. No set numbers until I work with monte, I can judge fairly easily if I’m over doing cals or not.

Yo real talk if monte lets me have my staple meal of rice cakes, PB, cinnamon and honey we Gucci

Back