• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Slooty tooty fruity Lokthan log

IML Gear Cream!
Had a gnarly cheat week for the holidays but only shot up to 209.8, back down to 205.8 today.

Not gonna lie, my appetite has been so intense that I just sit here tapping my feet furiously because it’s THAT bad. Not sure if it’s the dhb or what but typically I have zero appetite on clen.

So close to changing the direction of the log to the dream bulk. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude I'm the same way. I buy Walmart packs of fruit flavored gum and chew about 2 packs a week lol. Keeps me from gnawing my arm off

Yeah I think I need to get some tomorrow otherwise this cut is fucked haha

Yeah I think I need to get some tomorrow otherwise this cut is fucked haha

It works man haha. It really does keep me from going nuts. I chew an absurd amount of it every day

Week: 2

Weight: 205.2

Starting weight: 209.8

AAS:

- 400mg test e / mast e / deca per week
- 400mg dhb /wk
- 100mcg clen random dosage pattern to keep receptors non saturated
- 1mg adex ED

Diet: 2.8k cals (keto)

Training: 6 days a week random body parts + 30 mins cardio post workout (consistent 350-450 cals burned during cardio)

Libido: excellent

Mood: excellent

Trying out a new template for my logs to be more comprehensive.

Woke up still at 205 but .6 down to 205.2. Looking a bit drier and hunger is still so bad and intense that I’m consistently minutes away to becoming the next strongman.

Bout to just do carb cycling like a fat ass. 2 days keto, then a fucking Olympian sized refeed then back to keto... hahaha. Talk about stalemate

I have noticed that my hunger is sporadic, but generally have no hunger middle of day and then bam I get hit with slave hunger

Last edited:
Damn that's a lot of adex. How the joints feeling? Between the mast and that I'd be hurting. Pretty sure that's how I ended up with tendonitis and the rotator cuff tear

Damn that's a lot of adex. How the joints feeling? Between the mast and that I'd be hurting. Pretty sure that's how I ended up with tendonitis and the rotator cuff tear

Pretty good, even on Letro I have minimal joint problems . Also on deca so there’s that

Almost passed out doing cardio. I need fuckin carbs oh boy

The combo of DHB and Deca must be crazy on the hunger! I can't imagine.

AAS:

- 400mg dhb /wk
- 1mg adex ED

Training: 6 days a week random body parts + 30 mins cardio post workout (consistent 350-450 cals burned during cardio)

Woke up still at 205 but .6 down to 205.2. Looking a bit drier and hunger is still so bad and intense that I’m consistently minutes away to becoming the next strongman.

Hey booboo! How are you old man

Doing well my man! How is Mrs. lok doing? Wish she would come around and hang with us misfits again at asf.

Doing well my man! How is Mrs. lok doing? Wish she would come around and hang with us misfits again at asf.

She’s doin baaaad lol. I’ll try to get her on here and explain shit

Weight: 204.6

Starting Weight: 209.8

AAS:

- 400mg dhb /wk
- 1mg adex ED

Diet: no more keto. Dhb didn’t allow it, lol. Currently eating to feel and each day has provided a 1lb drop with an increase in glycogen and fullness.

If you don’t know who Dorian Haywood is, he is our new chiropractor and will be writing up a plan for me, I want to see his perspective given his physique and history.

Training: random splits with mandatory 30min cardio post workout

Libido: good

Mood: meh

Noticed a few odd things happening and I think it may be due to the DHB, I’m not entirely positive though.

1. Night sweats are back regardless of what is eaten.

2. Increased breakouts on back (possibly due to sweating at night)

3. Increased endurance (more than likely due to clen as I’ve experienced this before)

4. Increased strength despite being in a deficit

5. More frequent shifts in estrogen

Also, cheeks made this bomb meal, and I found this photo of her when she was on var and killin it

3c333e901c33d451bab9e0c85a6b8d42.jpg
6aab473367afd6b1451d66f74806299a.jpg

We have some guys on another board who are experiencing the same things as below but are just running DHB and Test.

Noticed a few odd things happening and I think it may be due to the DHB, I’m not entirely positive though.

3. Increased endurance (more than likely due to clen as I’ve experienced this before)

Also, cheeks made this bomb meal, and I found this photo of her when she was on var and killin it

Damn fam. I’ve had a few different sources of clen, and this shit is by far the most potent with least side effects I’ve had yet. I’m leaning and drying the fuck out.

Cardio endurance is INSANE. 10/10

AAS:

- 400mg dhb /wk
- 1mg adex ED

Not back to the keto

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Damn fam. I’ve had a few different sources of clen, and this shit is by far the most potent with least side effects I’ve had yet. I’m leaning and drying the fuck out.

Cardio endurance is INSANE. 10/10

Damn I wish I got the same thing from clen, I feel like it makes cardio harder for me lol so I’ve had to add GW to help. Are you doing the 2 on 2 off or are you running it continuously with ketotifen?

IML Gear Cream!
Damn I wish I got the same thing from clen, I feel like it makes cardio harder for me lol so I’ve had to add GW to help. Are you doing the 2 on 2 off or are you running it continuously with ketotifen?

I do random dosage, few days on, few days off. I always take multiple days off regardless of how long I’m on, never longer than 1 week at a time however

I have to agree....regular people jump on that bandwagon, drop weight temporarily, feel like ass the whole time then bam...fat again. Sorry, just hate keto. (Mostly cuz I can’t do it lol)

Cheeks looking hot!

Keto is horrible only use as last option or resetting body.

Option 2, let myself get wild for a few weeks and wanted to drop the water weight ASAP which I mean we accomplished that goal but that sucked dick

I have to agree....regular people jump on that bandwagon, drop weight temporarily, feel like ass the whole time then bam...fat again. Sorry, just hate keto. (Mostly cuz I can’t do it lol)

Most people do, we did a long keto run where the wife lost 70lbs in a couple months

Week: 3

Weight: 208

AAS:

- 500mg test cyp /wk
- 600mg dhb/wk
- 1mg adex ED

Diet: nothing stable but keeping sugar and sodium somewhat in check so we don’t get fluffy, but definitely have been in a mixture of deficit / surplus

Training: 6 days a week anything goes each day is random

Libido: fantastic

Mood: fantastic

Doing really good. Ran out of the test deca mast mix so I decided to drop down to just test and dhb so I can really see how the dhb works by itself. Upping the dosage to 600mg for dhb and 500mg for the test. Should be interesting, strength and size has been incredible lately.

Getting diagnosed with adhd soon, and will be prescribed medication, not sure which one but my bet is on Ritalin based off wha I’ve been told. Hopefully keeping active and being on gear will negate the possible appetite effects. Tbh I don’t even care because I just want to live life normally for once.

Haven’t really taken too many photos, I’m watery from lack of water and I’m at a point that when I look watery I look fat af hahaha. I’m sure almost everyone can relate . So here’s the arm pump from today, forearms are getting thick and strong as fuck all the sudden. Have definitely put more focus on my forearms and calves lately though

10dde88a6b59ee6887cc3458b1f6d494.jpg

Week: 3

Weight: 208

AAS:

- 500mg test cyp /wk
- 600mg dhb/wk
- 1mg adex ED

Diet: nothing stable but keeping sugar and sodium somewhat in check so we don’t get fluffy, but definitely have been in a mixture of deficit / surplus

Training: 6 days a week anything goes each day is random

Libido: fantastic

Mood: fantastic

Doing really good. Ran out of the test deca mast mix so I decided to drop down to just test and dhb so I can really see how the dhb works by itself. Upping the dosage to 600mg for dhb and 500mg for the test. Should be interesting, strength and size has been incredible lately.

Getting diagnosed with adhd soon, and will be prescribed medication, not sure which one but my bet is on Ritalin based off wha I’ve been told. Hopefully keeping active and being on gear will negate the possible appetite effects. Tbh I don’t even care because I just want to live life normally for once.

Haven’t really taken too many photos, I’m watery from lack of water and I’m at a point that when I look watery I look fat af hahaha. I’m sure almost everyone can relate . So here’s the arm pump from today, forearms are getting thick and strong as fuck all the sudden. Have definitely put more focus on my forearms and calves lately though

10dde88a6b59ee6887cc3458b1f6d494.jpg

Psych meds are awful would of killed me if I stayed on them.

Back