• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Slooty tooty fruity Lokthan log

IML Gear Cream!
Do you think it effects you in any way in the gym?

Besides consistent energy? Nah lol. When going up doses there was appetite suppression but that’s been long gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious...I've heard guys complain about a lack of pump while running stims.

Besides consistent energy? Nah lol. When going up doses there was appetite suppression but that’s been long gone

DDD1169D-4428-4615-B835-02EBDFBBBCE1.jpg

Now/start

Still 202lbs lol. I’ve done maybe 30 minutes of cardio in the last 3-4 weeks.

Still 250mg test c
300mg mast e
100mg anavar ED
60mg vyvanse

Last edited:

Vyvanse doesn't mess with your appetite once you're used to it? Hmmmmmm interesting!!
I've taken it twice and wouldn't even want to eat my fav foods lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Lok...how are you taking the var? Splitting it?

Vyvanse doesn't mess with your appetite once you're used to it? Hmmmmmm interesting!!
I've taken it twice and wouldn't even want to eat my fav foods lol

Oh ya man. I had slight appetite suppression going up in doses for a couple days but once that was gone man I’ve been g2g

Oh ya man. I had slight appetite suppression going up in doses for a couple days but once that was gone man I’ve been g2g

The changes you've made are very visible man. Good shit and glad to see you back around Mr. Deca only lol

Also, is Var GC? How long on 100mgs?
How is 100mgs feeling?!?

Back