• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren gurus please give your opinion

IML Gear Cream!
Lots of rice, chicken, fish, eggs, protein shakes. Basically too much of protein and not enough of fiber. I just couldn’t consume enough fiber from veggies because my stomach is always busy with the other food

I apologize bro I was under the impression that you were supplementing your meals with protein drinks via brand-name supplementation with an occasional meal here and there..

All the information I was providing you with was based on the facts that I misunderstood..

I would definitely consider consuming some sort of fiber supplementation, what I do is take Fiber Gummies along with digestive enzymes and probiotics... This helps eliminate any gastro disturbance along with bloatation..

All of the other suggestions the gentleman were providing appear to be misleading to me, because like I stated I thought you were basically having a protein supplement Shake based diet, by using brand name supplement products.. because if that was the case the addition of fiber along with a liquid based diet would in fact exacerbate the inflammation and induce more bloatation..

I would definitely take into consideration adding digestive enzymes and probiotics..

I apologize bro I was under the impression that you were supplementing your meals with protein drinks via brand-name supplementation with an occasional meal here and there..

All the information I was providing you with was based on the facts that I misunderstood..

I would definitely consider consuming some sort of fiber supplementation, what I do is take Fiber Gummies along with digestive enzymes and probiotics... This helps eliminate any gastro disturbance along with bloatation..

All of the other suggestions the gentleman were providing appear to be misleading to me, because like I stated I thought you were basically having a protein supplement Shake based diet, by using brand name supplement products.. because if that was the case the addition of fiber along with a liquid based diet would in fact exacerbate the inflammation and induce more bloatation..

I would definitely take into consideration adding digestive enzymes and probiotics..
Yeah, I’m eating high quality food + protein shakes. I tried probiotics and enzymes, they barely helped. Fiber alone solved everything, so I don’t need enzymes and probiotics. Fiber is responsible for cleaning the gut..

Not trolling, but I didn’t realize that tren can cause Insulin resistance. Didn’t know any aas could do that. I’m going to drop the tren, just take test, my 6iu gh fasted preworkout and going to add 2 or 4 iu of humalog preworkout to lower blood glucose and drop the metformin, Jardiance and the antibiotics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trolling, but I didn’t realize that tren can cause Insulin resistance. Didn’t know any aas could do that. I’m going to drop the tren, just take test, my 6iu gh fasted preworkout and going to add 2 or 4 iu of humalog preworkout to lower blood glucose and drop the metformin, Jardiance and the antibiotics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldnt be adding humalog till you see a doctor and figure out if your diabetic, you certainly should be with what you are taking. are you checking your blood glucose levels before and after meals? just saying your getting in the realm of permantly fucking up yourself for good

To be honest I couldn’t tell a difference, I started out pinning them @ 200mg/wk each until the second week when my gut fucked up. I backed it down u til issue stopped and just happened to be 200mg/wk, I would pin e once/wk and h twice/wk. I’m not a big fan of hex because it’s only 100mg and it’s expensive, I would just run ace if I had to pin that much oil. If I run it again it will be ace because it doesn’t build up or linger so the fast half life may allow me to run at higher dose, but I’m going to start with some tren base @100mg for pwo and see how my gut reacts.

isn't this the cause of why the pro BB scene is full of distended guts?

The theory of GH growing digestive system has been around a longtime. As to GH adding visceral fat is something new I read about two years ago.

I am really bad at not saving these research papers but the visceral fat was a bit of an eye opener.

Healthily amount of visceral fat is 1 pound or less. Visceral fat has many negative health effects.

In my avi is the morning I got my DEXA scan and I have 1.18 pounds of visceral fat. Not awful but tolerable.

Many reasons not to use high doses of GH and this covers just two subjects. Many more reasons not to use high doses.

The theory of GH growing digestive system has been around a longtime. As to GH adding visceral fat is something new I read about two years ago.

I am really bad at not saving these research papers but the visceral fat was a bit of an eye opener.

Healthily amount of visceral fat is 1 pound or less. Visceral fat has many negative health effects.

In my avi is the morning I got my DEXA scan and I have 1.18 pounds of visceral fat. Not awful but tolerable.

Many reasons not to use high doses of GH and this covers just two subjects. Many more reasons not to use high doses.

Bro, if you get some free time in the near future try to remember where you pull that from, or at least give me some sort of indication of where to look because this has my full undivided attention.

Are you taking anything for acid reflux for the tren? If so stop that's your issue prilosec or equivalent will kill gut flora. You won't digest carbs and blow up like a balloon stomach wise.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Don't your nipples have anything?
Phil, I have no idea what you're saying here^...English Phil, English. On another note, I don't know what "sam-e" is. But I know what L-Dopa is, and I didn't even know it can lower Progesterone. Thank you for that information my friend.

Thanks for all the responses! okay to sum it up
In the past over a year ago, I was running 18iu of serostim and was eating 6000+ cals to try to "Grow" and running a ton of shit.
Insulin sensitivity was shit from gh with no slin and also an overload of carbs.
Took some time off, went low carb, ran a mild dnp cycle to try to raise insulin sensitivity
Then now-
Still run higher blood sugars, but only in when waking fasted. I take metformin and Jardiance (diabetic medication to lower blood sugar)
I take 6iu serostim fasted and 2 gram test, 1 gram tren ace and 350 trestolone ace, 100mg anadrol (just started), 75mg t3
I take tudca, injectable glutathione, cranberry extract, grazed (green supplement) matador (gda) ravenous (digestive) vsl3 (probiotic) aloe vera, cortisolve (cortisol support), adrenal support,
rx diflucan (if it is candida related-stomach virus) and rx cephalexin (if its an intestinal issue) and also mag 07 which is a colon cleanse.
the reason for the cortisol support is because i train many hours a day as I own a gym and do this 7 days a week.

I was doing full meals but i just didn't have the appetite to eat 6 small meals and looked extremely bloated. So I switched to 6 shakes a day, 5 cups of basmati rice, 3 cups of greens just to avoid that "stuffed" feeling. But still, after I eat, I feel extremely bloated or inflamed like i just ate a thanksgiving dinner.
I def could try adding metamucil, i was just afraid that id feel even more bloated and not be able to eat.
When I first read your post here above^ I thought it was a prank. But if this post wasn't intended to be a joke and you're serious about all those dosages you listed here, then what in the world are you using dosages like that for? I thought that I was bad!! IMO, it gets to the point of zero return, and simply more side effects. I mean dude, you are on a total of 4 grams of gear per week, on top of lots of GH, and 75mg of T3, and you want to know why you are experiencing health issues? Really? If I'm missing something here, then please be patient with me and correct me. Otherwise, I think it's time for you to devise a completely different approach to your AAS use, before you screw yourself up for life.

I hope your not trolling us
Yep, that's what I was wondering too.

your getting in the realm of permantly fucking up yourself for good
x2 ABSOLUTELY!!!

Are you taking anything for acid reflux for the tren? If so stop that's your issue prilosec or equivalent will kill gut flora. You won't digest carbs and blow up like a balloon stomach wise.

Thanks for posting this^ I wasn't aware of that. But then what do you do if you have acid reflux? On the Prilosec OTC box, it says not to take it for more than 14 days at a time. I take it about three times per year for two weeks, and that's it since the acid reflux relief is long lasting. But if you allow the acid reflux to continue, then you stand the chance of the hydrochloric acid from your stomach, to eat away your esophogus, and even getting cancer in that area, (which is what happened to a co-worker of mine who wasn't even using gear, and he passed away as a result). So what is a viable alternative???? Perhaps Prilosec would be responsible for what you're talking about if/when someone takes it continuously for well over the two week recommendation, eh?

Phil, I have no idea what you're saying here^...English Phil, English. On another note, I don't know what "sam-e" is. But I know what L-Dopa is, and I didn't even know it can lower Progesterone. Thank you for that information my friend.

when I'm old and I'll be retired, I promise you I'll study English.

high levels of progesterone have impact on the nipples, such as gynecomastia. if you do not have too many estrogens in the circulation the gynecomastia does not develop, but the nipples become sensitive, they hurt, you feel something underneath ... at least it happens to me like that.

this is the same to which I refer

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 34
Get Shredded!

When I first read your post here above^ I thought it was a prank. But if this post wasn't intended to be a joke and you're serious about all those dosages you listed here, then what in the world are you using dosages like that for? I thought that I was bad!! IMO, it gets to the point of zero return, and simply more side effects. I mean dude, you are on a total of 4 grams of gear per week, on top of lots of GH, and 75mg of T3, and you want to know why you are experiencing health issues? Really? If I'm missing something here, then please be patient with me and correct me. Otherwise, I think it's time for you to devise a completely different approach to your AAS use, before you screw yourself up for life.

Yep, that's what I was wondering too.

x2 ABSOLUTELY!!!

Thanks for posting this^ I wasn't aware of that. But then what do you do if you have acid reflux? On the Prilosec OTC box, it says not to take it for more than 14 days at a time. I take it about three times per year for two weeks, and that's it since the acid reflux relief is long lasting. But if you allow the acid reflux to continue, then you stand the chance of the hydrochloric acid from your stomach, to eat away your esophogus, and even getting cancer in that area, (which is what happened to a co-worker of mine who wasn't even using gear, and he passed away as a result). So what is a viable alternative???? Perhaps Prilosec would be responsible for what you're talking about if/when someone takes it continuously for well over the two week recommendation, eh?
Tums or other antiacids that don't have that negative effect most people don't realize there acid reflux is underactive acid.

Tums or other antiacids that don't have that negative effect most people don't realize there acid reflux is underactive acid.

This is exactly what mine is, plus wearing of the stomach lining when on tren. I use 5g glutamine before bed with my fiber to stop the heartburn (and in turn most of the reflux) and Tums for when I do have reflux at night. Which is rare when I'm dosing my glutamine consistently

Bro, if you get some free time in the near future try to remember where you pull that from, or at least give me some sort of indication of where to look because this has my full undivided attention.
To be clear.

Therapeutic or low dose GH is actually beneficial for fat and visceral fat reduction.

The most notable study is on higher doses of GH and increase in visceral fat.

I cant find it ATM but will look further.

high levels of progesterone have impact on the nipples, such as gynecomastia. if you do not have too many estrogens in the circulation the gynecomastia does not develop, but the nipples become sensitive, they hurt, you feel something underneath ... at least it happens to me like that.

Haha, I hope that I didn't offend you with the "English" comment. I just couldn't figure out what in the world you were trying to ask me. But hey, I should have looked at the positive side, and kept in mind that you were asking me a question for my own benefit! I apologize Phil. And it looks like you've just given me great information here. Thank you my friend!!

and remember taht tamox increase amount of progesterone receptors. So, use toremifene citrate with 19-nor
Wow! I actually did NOT even know that. I've never heard of Tamoxifen increasing Progestrerone receptors. That is not good, and that really explains a lot. Case in point: I just began a Tren/Mast/Test cycle. I'm only 13 days in, and this past week I've experienced painfull nipples, so I used Aromasin 25mg daily, and Tamoxifen 20mg twice daily, for four days, and the soreness and sensitivity of the nippled just became worse. So I switched to using Ralaxafene and Arimidex just 30 hours ago, and already I feel much better.

So what about Raloxifene? How does that compare to Toremifene/Fareston??

Thanks very much for posting this!!! I'm going to try using Tums instead, and perhaps some probiotics. I've never tried those before.

I buy the DANNON DanActive 8 pack at the grocery store and use Pepcid Complete chewable for reflux or Rolaids Advanced if it’s not real bad

Does SAMe helps to reduce progesterone?
Also, I’m taking 230mg tren H a week and 2IU HGH daily. I know the doses are pretty low, is there any risk of hypotyrodism and insulin resistance? Did mid-cycle bloods. Sugar/insulin/TSH were fine.

I buy the DANNON DanActive 8 pack at the grocery store and use Pepcid Complete chewable for reflux or Rolaids Advanced if it’s not real bad
Thanks. There are so many "probiotic" products in the stores, that it's hard to sort through it all, and to know which ones to buy. One brand I just came across claims that it's delivered to the stores in a refridgerated state, (although it isn't even yogurt. it's pills) and recommends that it be stored in the fridge after the purchase. It also makes the claim that all probiotic products, (including the capsule form) will deteriate and lose their effectiveness after a couple weeks when stored in room temperature. It's tough to know what is sales hype, and what isn't.

Also, I’m taking 230mg tren H a week and 2IU HGH daily. I know the doses are pretty low, is there any risk of hypotyrodism and insulin resistance? Did mid-cycle bloods. Sugar/insulin/TSH were fine.
You will develop a little insulin resistance, but it will reverse with a break and a mini low carb diet. You will start burning through your t4 sure to increased conversion to t3, I'd take 50mcg of t4 daily upon waking to supplement your natural production

Probably won't see any insulin resistance issues with 2iu for a long long time if ever.

Probably won't see any insulin resistance issues with 2iu for a long long time if ever.
My fasting glucose is startng to rise some after 2 months on. My normal fasted was about 80 and I'm averaging 85 already. But keep in mind, I already have weird blood glucose issues, but never high fasted before

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks. There are so many "probiotic" products in the stores, that it's hard to sort through it all, and to know which ones to buy. One brand I just came across claims that it's delivered to the stores in a refridgerated state, (although it isn't even yogurt. it's pills) and recommends that it be stored in the fridge after the purchase. It also makes the claim that all probiotic products, (including the capsule form) will deteriate and lose their effectiveness after a couple weeks when stored in room temperature. It's tough to know what is sales hype, and what isn't.
I picked the DANNON one because it is in the cooler around the yogurts, when I started asking about tren and gut issues somebody said to always buy refrigerated. And like you said probiotics at room temp will not last long, they are live cultures and need to be refrigerated.
Supposedly any of them on the shelf could mostly be dead already because you don’t know how long they have been there. The DANNON you drink one a day and buy new pack each week so you know it’s fresh for the most part.

My fasting glucose is startng to rise some after 2 months on. My normal fasted was about 80 and I'm averaging 85 already. But keep in mind, I already have weird blood glucose issues, but never high fasted before
Yeah.

I've been on 5iu for 5 months now and my morning fasted levels are in the 70's right now and in the 80's after three meals. I have been dieting though.

Insulin resistance with gh is real but, I think it's over stated often. There will be instances of guys getting some reaction but I don't really see it running rampant. Also, diet is going to play the biggest role regardless. If you're pounding carbs, gh or not, you'll develop some resistance.

Just keep diet, cardio and training in line and see what happens. I wouldn't go throwing things in the mix just in case.

Yeah.

I've been on 5iu for 5 months now and my morning fasted levels are in the 70's right now and in the 80's after three meals. I have been dieting though.

Insulin resistance with gh is real but, I think it's over stated often. There will be instances of guys getting some reaction but I don't really see it running rampant. Also, diet is going to play the biggest role regardless. If you're pounding carbs, gh or not, you'll develop some resistance.

Just keep diet, cardio and training in line and see what happens. I wouldn't go throwing things in the mix just in case.
Yeah I'm not gonna throw anything in. I'm still recomping for at least 2 more weeks so my carb intake isn't bad. I just think I'm one of those guys lol.

Yours is really good on that dose. I'm rather surprised to see that. I guess it is overstated like you say. We typically see only the negative feedback on that kind of thing, not the thousands that have no problem
Best gut support I've used, and I've used a ton.

https://www.gardenoflife.com/conten...yjEq0y-WTHs5wGEE9E28w5bTKqltFUARoCN6oQAvD_BwE

Warning. It is strong. May cause poops the first couple doses.
Thank you! I'm going to order some of this soon because I'm having some ibs flare up issues again

Yeah I'm not gonna throw anything in. I'm still recomping for at least 2 more weeks so my carb intake isn't bad. I just think I'm one of those guys lol.

Yours is really good on that dose. I'm rather surprised to see that. I guess it is overstated like you say. We typically see only the negative feedback on that kind of thing, not the thousands that have no problemThank you! I'm going to order some of this soon because I'm having some ibs flare up issues again
I think the majority of the insulin issue are just from poor diet and guys blame the gh even though it's been shown to do that.

Even during my bulk I never got above 100 fasting and I attribute that to the way I time carbs, as you know.

The primal Defense is very very good. Grazed by Project AD is another I use regularly. It's got some aminos so it's a good product for first thing out of bed before fasted cardio if you do that stuff.

I think the majority of the insulin issue are just from poor diet and guys blame the gh even though it's been shown to do that.

Even during my bulk I never got above 100 fasting and I attribute that to the way I time carbs, as you know.

The primal Defense is very very good. Grazed by Project AD is another I use regularly. It's got some aminos so it's a good product for first thing out of bed before fasted cardio if you do that stuff.
I absolutely agree about the insulin resistance. Most guy's diets are shit, especially when "bulking." It's not an excuse to hammer cheeseburgers and fries every day lol

until your fasting glucose is close to 140 you wont be considered diabetic, going from 80-85 for me would be the difference of adding a tablespoon of sugar free coffee creamer, I'm being dead serious too

Back