• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trying to keep up

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys,
So one week ago I finished my PCT from a 16 week test cycle with anavar thrown in the last 4 weeks. I will be getting bloodwork done in 2 weeks to confirm, but based of my libido and how I feel I will say that my pct was successful. However, as expected, my strength I gained on cycle is down by about half. I was able to add 20 lbs to my bench, OHP, and squat on cycle but it has since dropped down to ~10lbs per lift, give or take 5 lbs. I am by no means shocked that this happened, it’s just I didn’t realise how much it would fuck with my head. When I look at myself in the mirror I feel flat and undefined, my girl says it’s all in my head and that I should be happy with my progress but today it’s got me feeling down. Anyone else feel this way when you are off cycle? What do you tell yourself to motivate you again? Sorry for the long post, just looking for some encouragement.

Welcome to the world of cycling on and off. Its a mind fuck no doubt, and ultimtely what leads many of us to blast and cruise lifestyle. Even if you fully recover from a succesfull pct, as you know, you will never be as big or strong as you were while you are on.
Can I ask, how old are you?

Welcome to the world of cycling on and off. Its a mind fuck no doubt, and ultimtely what leads many of us to blast and cruise lifestyle. Even if you fully recover from a succesfull pct, as you know, you will never be as big or strong as you were while you are on.
Can I ask, how old are you?

24, hence why I don’t blast and cruise. I’ve told myself unless I don’t recover from a cycle I will not go on “TRT” until it’s necessary. I knew I wouldn’t be as stron or as big, and I thought I would be fine with that, I mean I kept about 7 lbs of muscle and my strength is still up much more than I would have gotten naturally, but damn if it feels like it’s just not good enough

Its rough.

I used pro hormones back in the day. I would add 10 pounds of LBM and strong as hell.

Come off and a month later i was pretty much back to where I started.

But, I was also low-t so that obviously did not help and if anything made it worse.

You will feel a decrease with that euphoric feeling and that plays a major role on your sense of well being, if I miss 3 or more days in the gym due to work I "begin" to feel the same way even while ON.. It's fair to say that yes some of it is physical because you're not ON and the chemical messengers and CNS stimulation decreases but at the same time a great deal of it has to do with your head as well, it's like slamming on the brakes while driving a milk truck.. Thus, a reason many of us stay ON and just switch compounds around by adding or subtracting along the way. This is one of the main reasons I don't count numbers on the plates or step on the scale.. I'm done with head games!

Yep....happens every time.....until you decide you’d rather stay on. Not trying to point you in any direction but you need to figure out what’s important to you in life and if this lifestyle is something you plan on doing your entire life. It’s a lot of work to take care of yourself. But that mind fuck you are experiencing isn’t gonna go away either lol

I find myself wanting to start my next cycle already but I have told myself I am going to wait till the first of the year to let my body recover. I can definately see why guys opt to blast and cruise lol

Based on your last comment I would say that your mind is in the right place. Have a great recovery and come back stronger ready for your second cycle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Based on your last comment I would say that your mind is in the right place. Have a great recovery and come back stronger ready for your second cycle.

Thanks brother

Should have ran arimstane and dhea but that's just my 2 cents. Worked great for me after my pcts. To retain some of what I put on. But I haven't come of since 24 and I'm 28 and I'm not looking back at it. What's the point in being big and shredded at your mid thirties or later. You'll probably have kids and a job you hate might as well enjoy it while your young. There is also ways to stay on year round and minimize the damage to you natural test a HPTA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Do you have kids? Plan on having them? 4-years on is a stretch at 28 yrs old. Just curious what your plans are. I'm 38, still want kids, currently on week 3 of my second cycle ever, but natural test is high 200's low 300's so I'm debating just cruising after this and doing a shtload of HCG to hopefully have a kid.

Should have ran arimstane and dhea but that's just my 2 cents. Worked great for me after my pcts. To retain some of what I put on. But I haven't come of since 24 and I'm 28 and I'm not looking back at it. What's the point in being big and shredded at your mid thirties or later. You'll probably have kids and a job you hate might as well enjoy it while your young. There is also ways to stay on year round and minimize the damage to you natural test a HPTA.

Op, shit I feel like that now and I’m on a cycle. I know what I used to look like when I was around 26 and can’t stand not being at least that big now and Im 38. I have made a lot of progress from just looking like a normal smoe with unwanted fat and the normal middle aged shit going on, but I want what I had now and it’s hard to accept it took me several years to plateau and then a couple years cycling to get it.
I have to keep my health on the front burner and my mind in check because like you and everyone else said it’s a mind fuck and don’t want to do something that will hurt me now or in the future.
I must admit this time starting back at the gym almost a year ago my motivation was shit and I was not 100% into it, but I knew I needed to plateau somewhere before even thinking about gear. Once I finally lost enough weight and hit what I thought was a decent plateau I started pinning and damn my motivation went up from that first ml of test & tren and I couldn’t wait to get off work and hit the gym even though I knew nothing physically was different. It was just the mental jolt of being on something so I have to be very careful of the mental effects the gear has on me and keep my health first. Just my very long blabbering story, apologies for the run on.

yes you will lose some when your off but like lee priest says , train just as hard and eat just as good when your off and youll still retain some muscle when you come off. its good to come off, I run during spring and summer and come off fall and winter but I lift and eat just as hard. where you lose out is when you think you cant train just because your off.

What’s up guys,
So one week ago I finished my PCT from a 16 week test cycle with anavar thrown in the last 4 weeks. I will be getting bloodwork done in 2 weeks to confirm, but based of my libido and how I feel I will say that my pct was successful. However, as expected, my strength I gained on cycle is down by about half. I was able to add 20 lbs to my bench, OHP, and squat on cycle but it has since dropped down to ~10lbs per lift, give or take 5 lbs. I am by no means shocked that this happened, it’s just I didn’t realise how much it would fuck with my head. When I look at myself in the mirror I feel flat and undefined, my girl says it’s all in my head and that I should be happy with my progress but today it’s got me feeling down. Anyone else feel this way when you are off cycle? What do you tell yourself to motivate you again? Sorry for the long post, just looking for some encouragement.
Jump on a bridge
I am on cardarine 20 mg
Mk-677 20mg
Hgh 3 iu
3 grams hmb
And feeling like a beast.
But training hard and eating good always helps as well

Do you have kids? Plan on having them? 4-years on is a stretch at 28 yrs old. Just curious what your plans are. I'm 38, still want kids, currently on week 3 of my second cycle ever, but natural test is high 200's low 300's so I'm debating just cruising after this and doing a shtload of HCG to hopefully have a kid.

No I myself don't want kids ever. And I believe you should have no problem having kids along with hcg and clomid. I'm more of a dog person. There's also another avenue of having a doctor just get your girl pregnant If all else fails. Test tube babies are a thing to.

Jump on a bridge
I am on cardarine 20 mg
Mk-677 20mg
Hgh 3 iu
3 grams hmb
Exactly what this guy is saying find a solid bridge. So you don't lose everything I keep a low dose of test in my bridges. Anywhere from 100 to 250mg of test.

Exactly what this guy is saying find a solid bridge. So you don't lose everything I keep a low dose of test in my bridges. Anywhere from 100 to 250mg of test.

I wish I could cruise but. My rbc gets so high even when I donate every time red cross allows me.
They always reject me by week 20

I wish I could cruise but. My rbc gets so high even when I donate every time red cross allows me.
They always reject me by week 20
Have you considered maybe adding an aspirin regimen to your diet. When my red blood cell count gets really high I add aspirin and feel much better. You may also want to consider donating plasma.

Have you considered maybe adding an aspirin regimen to your diet. When my red blood cell count gets really high I add aspirin and feel much better. You may also want to consider donating plasma.

I donate before cycle then week 8 and by week 16 I get rejected.
I will try aspirin

Jump on a bridge
I am on cardarine 20 mg
Mk-677 20mg
Hgh 3 iu
3 grams hmb
I ran IGF-1 LR3 through PCT which helped, and I’m still on cardarine, I think I might add some S4 that I have stashed away I think next time I’m going to get enough IGF to bridge all the way until my next cycle

You recovered in 1 week from a 16 week cycle?

He’s 1 week past his pct from what I gathered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Swole,

Blast and cruise is the way...come to the dark side💪.

Bridge is just another way of blasting.

If you are off, then get off. Adding compounds during PCT or cruise regardless of what they are do not allow your body to reset and ready for a blast.

IGF-LR3 crashes my IGF levels and messes with my health markers. Took me 4 months to reset my health markers before I could blast again.

Either do a real PCT or a real cruise.

Bridge is just another way of blasting.

If you are off, then get off. Adding compounds during PCT or cruise regardless of what they are do not allow your body to reset and ready for a blast.

IGF-LR3 crashes my IGF levels and messes with my health markers. Took me 4 months to reset my health markers before I could blast again.

Either do a real PCT or a real cruise.
What would be considered a real cruise? 150-250mg/wk test and for how many weeks?

150-175ish is a cruise. I don’t consider what some of these folks call cruising to be a real cruise but just a blast continuation at slightly lower dose. In the upper quadrant of the normal range is fine, as long as every other looks good. Cholesterol, blood count, kidneys.......etc.

Ideally all of your levels should be within range, even test. The whole purpose for cruising, for me at least, is overall health. It’s a chance to get everything back where it should be. I’d get plenty of blood work done to figure out dosages, it’s a cheap price to pay for staying as healthy as possible in the long run.

I also have to get blood work done for the trt doc. I always get my own done before hand to be sure everything is fine and make any adjustments before the tests that get seen.

What would be considered a real cruise? 150-250mg/wk test and for how many weeks?

That's a good question.. you'll hear so many different answers.. my opinion, a real authentic modest Cruise would be just trt dosage with a similar dosage or moderate dosage of an additional compound or compounds.. I personally have been putting in a great attempt to try and cruise, but anymore I just keep switching compounds.. I have somehow talk myself into the notion that if I'm off orals for a decent amount of time I can Pat myself on the back and consider that a cruise haha.. I have to be real, and I can't hide it, it's been awhile since I went on a respectable modest Cruise..

I consider a cruise to be a little more than trt. Maybe deca at 100mg with 150-250 test. Or a little mast, primo etc

I consider a cruise to be a little more than trt. Maybe deca at 100mg with 150-250 test. Or a little mast, primo etc

Exactly.. adding another compound within the same dosage of trt, or within the same dosage range... I got to stop the habit of switching things up. Blood work has not been horrible, but other things can catch up.

Back