• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

[Poll] & discussion - If you could look the way you wanted without training/dieting..

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Might be an easy answer for some. No judging in this thread please...just friendly discussion.

I thought about it myself and despite the difficulties of dragging my ass to the gym at the ass crack of dawn, trying to squeeze in meals throughout the day while still being productive, meal prep etc.....I'm 100% sure I would still at least train regularly. I just love training. Nothing like having my headphones blasting, shutting out the world, and just giving it hell. If someone invented a magic pill that kept you looking huge and lean with no effort....maybe I'd take it....but I would still train. It's the only part of the day I really look forward to other than my head hitting the pillow.

The dieting part....F that noise. There's nothing fun about dieting of being disciplined in what you eat. I want pancakes, ice cream, fried oreos, cheesecake, all the good shit.
smile.png

I would also have to train. I need it for my sanity, and it helps keep me sober. I need that shit lol. But if I could eat whatever I wanted and still get the results I want, that would be cool with me 😂

Not gonna lie.....I’d skip a few gym days here and there....and eat peanut butter chocolate ice cream daily....if this miracle drug exists that is....yup

Old school arnold look.
I would sport a mohalk lmao
With zero training

I would definitely still train but no way in hell I would diet. I would eat whatever whenever I wanted instead of chicken Brest rice and steamed potatoes a hundred times a week lol

I would probably still train 3-4 days at least, its my me time. Diet would be gone for sure though.

I'd still train with the same intensity but would give myself some more off days.

I need 4000 cals just to maintain. Highly allergic to everything dairy and junk food makes me sick, so stuffing myself day in day out would be gone.

Maintaining at 2000 cals would be a blessing.

Diet is by far the most time consuming and burdensome part of this lifestyle.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Fucking bags of donut fair donuts. But I fucking love to train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the rest of you. Love the training aspect of it, but hate the dieting and meal prep required to maintain/improve. I hate the fact that my life often revolves around when/what I have to eat, especially on the weekends.

Definitely old school Arnold look, he was huge but still aesthetically pleasing. I would still train as well. Im addicted to training and look forward to it everyday. I agree though diet sucks and I would eat mexcian, sushi, pizza, wings, and drink beer every day. LOL

IML Gear Cream!
I've been training for 33 years now and have always loved it. But I'll admit that in at a looking that I'd to take more time off and work on other hobbies and spend more time with family, focus on coaching more than training. But I keep at it cause I don't want to let all the hard work I've the years go away.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Admit that I'm at a point.... Stupid phone.
I've been training for 33 years now and have always loved it. But I'll admit that in at a looking that I'd to take more time off and work on other hobbies and spend more time with family, focus on coaching more than training. But I keep at it cause I don't want to let all the hard work I've the years go away.

I'd stay a not big... just your average every day 210lb 8-10%bf jacked and tan dude. I'd never train again, probably try some yoga, more outdoor mountain biking, talk about running wind sprints but probably never run any, I'd drink large amounts of alcohol and never have a hangover, while we’re dreaming I’d also increase sex to 3 times a day every day :)

But since none of thats gonna ever happen, I shall train with intensity 5 days week, inject high volumes of testosterone weekly and eat mostly healthy food daily

Sobriety is tbd

Back