• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

dbol on non workout days

Yes I take it on off days, and split doses throughout the day and when I can take on empty stomach...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jajaja i know newbie question is just i hear both sides of it and was curious as off what some of you did?

I feel you we all want the best possible outcome but seems like everyone take it differently... with food without food, all at once, split doses bottom line if it’s light gear you will gain..

jajaja i know newbie question is just i hear both sides of it and was curious as off what some of you did?

It makes sense to me to make it as consistent as possible. For instance, if you were taking 50 mg every other day I would choose to cut the dose in half and take 25 mg every day. Much more consistent and would maintain a trough rather than peaks and valleys.

If you're running dbol, why wouldn't you take it on your off days?

Where do you guys come up with these ideas?

I tend to agree with you also. I've heard ideas like, trying to save money, give my liver a break, and so on....Here is my thoughts, your rest day may be a rest day for you, but not your body! If you train hard, it's trying to repair itself and recuperate. Why would you want to short your body all the tools it needs to do it's work? I mean rest, food, drugs, or whatever else you are taking. JMO.

If you want to make noticeable and lasting improvements to your physique you must expose yourself to these compounds consistently over a period of time for them to do their job. Just like diet, training, and rest, consistency over a [long] period of time.

If you want to make noticeable and lasting improvements to your physique you must expose yourself to these compounds consistently over a period of time for them to do their job. Just like diet, training, and rest, consistency over a [long] period of time.
We still disagree on this.

Orals pre workout is very effective and much less stressful on the body.

I’ve done both and they both seem to do the job just fine. I notice no difference if I take it all 7 days a week or if I just take it the 5 days or so a week that I workout. It makes more sense in theory to take it everyday but I just haven’t noticed a difference

Some Pre workout drugs are best on training days only, like MTR or halo.

But I am guessing Dbol is different? Reason why I ask is I have used MTR and halo but never tried Dbol.

Maybe MTR and Halo for powerlifters, but I've always been more concerned with hypertrophy above all.

I've never felt the 'rush' that some guys claim they feel by taking dbol pre-workout, AND I've always been of the mindset that I wanted to keep my hormone levels as stable as possible so I dose it at equal intervals based on it's half-life. This is the approach that makes sense to me.

So you only take dbol on your training days?
I've done this as well. I think it's not as effective as steady dosing, but the side effects are significantly less as well. I might give it another shot sometime in the near future once I get healed up

I've ran it both ways, I prefer Dbol 5 (training)days a week over ED. I get great results with way less adverse sides and I can run it much longer this way.

Maybe MTR and Halo for powerlifters, but I've always been more concerned with hypertrophy above all.

I've never felt the 'rush' that some guys claim they feel by taking dbol pre-workout, AND I've always been of the mindset that I wanted to keep my hormone levels as stable as possible so I dose it at equal intervals based on it's half-life. This is the approach that makes sense to me.
I agree

Taking orals only on workout day is nothing more than a placebo... in order for "most" drug to work or be effective there needs to be a constant considerable Supply within the blood having a cMax serum level daily.. AAS are not like benzos where they State take as needed..

If a newbie came on this board and said that his strength went through the roof and he felt good pumps the very first day he took Dbol people would put his head on The Chopping Block, but yet veterans turn around and spout the same nonsense while earning a right of passage with that statement..

If people are using these for pre-workout take them everyday and decrease your dosage, just keep it in your system with the stable and steady supply.. less can be more!

So, what is a guys? When someone chimes in that is inexperience and says that they have been on orals for a little over a week or so and they don't feel the effects, most people chimed in and stressed that the drugs don't work like that and they need more time to build up... but yet people turn around and contradict their own statements!

We can't have it both ways...

Get Shredded!
I agree

Taking orals only on workout day is nothing more than a placebo... in order for "most" drug to work or be effective there needs to be a constant considerable Supply within the blood having a cMax serum level daily.. AAS are not like benzos where they State take as needed..

If a newbie came on this board and said that his strength went through the roof and he felt good pumps the very first day he took Dbol people would put his head on The Chopping Block, but yet veterans turn around and spout the same nonsense while earning a right of passage with that statement..

If people are using these for pre-workout take them everyday and decrease your dosage, just keep it in your system with the stable and steady supply.. less can be more!

So, what is a guys? When someone chimes in that is inexperience and says that they have been on orals for a little over a week or so and they don't feel the effects, most people chimed in and stressed that the drugs don't work like that and they need more time to build up... but yet people turn around and contradict their own statements!

It's not placebo.

I agree

this is a stupid post

Prove it wrong.. explain to me the functionalities of these drugs and what's actually taken place..

lol do you have any gym time or do you just read about how it works. Your previous post is asinine.

lol do you have any gym time or do you just read about how it works. Your previous post is asinine.
So, your first response is sarcasm supported with a your ardent intent to insult furthermore?
Nothing I said warranted such a response, but you're egotistical to think otherwise..

You're 2-0 with your sledging, one more will put you at a status none of us can touch with your beaming intellect..

Lol.

I think i have plenty of proof that it works.... Just look at my pictures
You contradict yourself, because once upon a time you stressed you hated orals PWO and that injectables are best, now you built your frame on oral PWO?
You pics are proof of what, that your a dime a dozen in the BB world? Take it easy Monte :kiss: There's a lot of "muskles" on BB forums, not everyone has to be pictorial in order to possess a resume.. Kudo's to you for plastering yourself on the internet!

All I'm saying is orals PWO only is really ineffective over all, I should be entitled to say that without ridicule when it concerns my opinion..

You contradict yourself, because once upon a time you stressed you hated orals PWO and that injectables are best, now you built your frame on oral PWO?
You pics are proof of what, that your a dime a dozen in the BB world? Take it easy Monte :kiss: There's a lot of "muskles" on BB forums, not everyone has to be pictorial in order to possess a resume.. Kudo's to you for plastering yourself on the internet!

All I'm saying is orals PWO only is really ineffective over all, I should be entitled to say that without ridicule when it concerns my opinion..
No you're making things up.

I said injectable orals are better then regular orals.

I've stated for a couple years now that orals pre workout is a better method.

Nobody says you're not entitled to an opinion but you didn't state an opinion. You stated what you believe are facts.

I might be a dime a dozen but, at least my dime is polished and seen unlike some.

Prove me wrong right?

Last edited:
Wow!

Easy guys :)

I see plenty of shit on this forum I do not agree with but in the end let the user decide.

BTW, never ran dbol but from everything I have read it has a very short half life so why would it not be a good PWO?

Back