Anabolic Energy


Rollback syndrome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    363
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    315
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Rep Points
    1598448617

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadd View Post
    After Oxandrolone cycle I felt tired all the time,decreased appetite and i was unhappy because of that.But my trainer said this is normal.If I could be man I would never stop using steroids I think )
    Ahahahha yes, coming off is never a option!



    If you still feel tired, try to "clean up" your body and your liver.
    Take lots of vitamins, especially B vitamins
    tudca, nac, glutathione and so on.

    Don't throw yourself out of your mind, the body will react accordingly



  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Gadd's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    501341363

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Ahahahha yes, coming off is never a option!



    If you still feel tired, try to "clean up" your body and your liver.
    Take lots of vitamins, especially B vitamins
    tudca, nac, glutathione and so on.

    Don't throw yourself out of your mind, the body will react accordingly
    I finished woman daily vitamins not long time ago..so next time i should take them in spring,thats what my trainer said

  3. #18
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    545143696

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadd View Post
    I finished woman daily vitamins not long time ago..so next time i should take them in spring,thats what my trainer said
    Change your trainer. You are(was)on the cycle, so the vitamins should be taken minimum during all the cycle and after. If you choose natural training, vitamins twice a year the best for you. Don't forget about the supplements. What Phill said above is very important too. Your body will not work as you want if you do not refuel it with the right fuel. Vitamins, supplements, food, water and good rest are your best friends, remember that Gadd.

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    363
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    315
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Rep Points
    1598448617

    your body works non-stop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from when you are born to when you die .... it never stops!
    take vitamins only twice in a year?
    It's really the first time I hear this thing.
    ok, if you take too much, they are wasted because once saturated your body eliminates them.
    some are toxic so you have to be careful.
    Cycle them from time to time there is (a few weeks), but from here to spring...really?

    especially if you feel down, depressed, tired ... do not let your body miss the right fuel



  5. #20
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    545143696

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    your body works non-stop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from when you are born to when you die .... it never stops!
    take vitamins only twice in a year?
    It's really the first time I hear this thing.
    ok, if you take too much, they are wasted because once saturated your body eliminates them.
    some are toxic so you have to be careful.
    Cycle them from time to time there is (a few weeks), but from here to spring...really?

    especially if you feel down, depressed, tired ... do not let your body miss the right fuel
    For preventive purposes, it is recommended to take a complex of vitamins a couple of times a year for women leading an active lifestyle. For athletes and people on AS, another algorithm works. That I wanted to say.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Gadd's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    501341363

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    your body works non-stop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from when you are born to when you die .... it never stops!
    take vitamins only twice in a year?
    It's really the first time I hear this thing.
    ok, if you take too much, they are wasted because once saturated your body eliminates them.
    some are toxic so you have to be careful.
    Cycle them from time to time there is (a few weeks), but from here to spring...really?

    especially if you feel down, depressed, tired ... do not let your body miss the right fuel
    on the packaging is written the dosage info..twice a year..
    Thank you very much,sometimes i am blind

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by aenergy View Post
    Change your trainer. You are(was)on the cycle, so the vitamins should be taken minimum during all the cycle and after. If you choose natural training, vitamins twice a year the best for you. Don't forget about the supplements. What Phill said above is very important too. Your body will not work as you want if you do not refuel it with the right fuel. Vitamins, supplements, food, water and good rest are your best friends, remember that Gadd.
    Thank you

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    363
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    315
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Rep Points
    1598448617

    on my packet of rice there is written the dose for one person and it is written that the whole package is for 6 people.

    I eat it all by myself



  8. #23
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    545143696

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    on my packet of rice there is written the dose for one person and it is written that the whole package is for 6 people.

    I eat it all by myself
    Great example

Similar Threads

  1. Restless leg syndrome
    By Cypionator in forum The Pit
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2018, 11:44 AM
  2. Klinefelter Syndrome?
    By svt2001 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2016, 09:37 PM
  3. Imaginary Lat Syndrome.
    By Seattlesbest in forum The Pit
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-13-2015, 10:29 AM
  4. Compartment Syndrome.
    By Posmx in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2014, 04:56 PM
  5. Little man syndrome
    By TBJ in forum The Pit
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums