• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

good quality masteron enanthate?

ariahjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
can anyone recommend a source for good quality/properly dosed masteron e? I've had bad luck with under dosed or bunk mast e and wanted to see if anyone had some reviews/recommendations for a source on this board?

I mean....monster's mast gets great reviews

Hard to tell who has good Mast.

No blood analysis will tell you anything relevant, you could get urinalysis for mast metabolites but you first need to order the mast and run it for a week or so before sending out sample for testing.

Only a handful of guys here I would trust if they were to give their opinion if the mast they are using is what it is supposed to be by results.

Find a source that you trust, or find that many vets trust. In other words, you need to do your homework.

can anyone recommend a source for good quality/properly dosed masteron e? I've had bad luck with under dosed or bunk mast e and wanted to see if anyone had some reviews/recommendations for a source on this board?
crazy doser one of the most underrated sponsors on this fourm. Can’t go wrong. Also ace labs and gear church. All three local

Basicstero has good mast, especially the mix which mast e and mast p. Currently running it at 450 mg with a few other compounds, and loving it.

Using Basicstero, works amazingly well. Added it in the second half of my Test+Bold+Tren cycle. In 6-7 days noticed huge strength increase, mood elevation and libido increase. Had anger for the forst 10 days 😆 it was masteron mix which contains Mast E. It’s 300mg/ml, so you’ll get additional discount

IML Gear Cream!
I'm running Ace Labs Mast E at 600mg/week. Noticed better libido and mood, and I'm getting leaner. Obviously my diet has helped as well.
Point is, I feel it's legit.

Monster Labs Black Friday sale will have Mast E 200mg/ml at 20% off.

give it a try 😉

I will be starting mast E & test E later this week ,from Dutch Pharma , I have always had great results from there gear, the mast P has worked great for me in the past.

I'll be adding gorilla pharm mast e to my cycle in a few weeks

I’ve only ran mast p but source I’ve tried and liked would be, Ace labs, Dispense Quick, Gear Church and Crazy doser.

I'm running Ace Labs Mast E at 600mg/week. Noticed better libido and mood, and I'm getting leaner. Obviously my diet has helped as well.
Point is, I feel it's legit.

It is legit. We get all our raws tested by Janoshik.

Bones

Back