• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Phera plex (desoxy-methyltestosterone) source?

Diesel618

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does this stuff exist anymore? None of my raw sources carry it or can make it. I've requested many times. This was my favorite drug from the prohormone era. Is there any way to get ahold of this compound today besides synthesizing it yourself?

Sponsor on here carries it.. (Gold Line).

CS has raws for pheraplex

Such a wierd coincidence gold line just added it recently to thier list and i havent heard a word about it since like 2006 lol lucky you on the good timing. I actually never ran it for whatever reason even though thats how i started was with prohormones (like a lot of guys my age).
What did you like about it and how did you run it? Im fairly ignorant when it comes to this drug

Phera was always my favorite too. Hella gains and very little in the way of sides for me

Back