• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

can we continue-The new old log

IML Gear Cream!
So this morning I got up with a slightly abscessed tooth.So I'm building up the energy and patience to go do the medical deal and get it taken care of today.Today is an off day for me or an optional training day.That being put out there I'm training no matter what and no matter how shitty I feel.
One thing that comes to mind is how rough reality of doing bodybuilding for a living actually is.You may not be feeling it but you still have to eat,train,sleep and repeat as your livelihood depends on it.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Took it easy and did more pool and suana

Tomorow it's the grind again.On antibiotics once again.

Allright guys the day is done for the normal shit now the day really starts.We have to make the best of the time we have left in our day of work and responsilbilitys.For me and i am sure i am not alone on this im choosing to go train.
So i will be doing some lower body load and upper body pump work.I will report back when i return to homebase.
*At the moment my right cheek looks like someone punched me as hard as they could while i was asleep.The antibiotics has shown improvement allready so it is not too bad.I have to really make it a point to get the dental work done when the infection is down and not procrastanate.

Another one down the hatch.Tomorow i will add the details of my session.I was the last person in the gym as my ymca closes at 9:30.So i did that thing we do when we are racing the clock before closing time.Alot of extra and no rest much at all.At the moment im eating to grass fed beef burgers with some salad and cottage cheese.For a training day i missed out on my usual carb loading and grazing as shit was busy and crunched alot into another day..these days are soo short when you have alot to knock out.Going to chill,rest.Thank for following and will return tomorow.

This is yesterdays session.Lower load and Upper pump work.Today i am sore as

barbell lunges
45Barx12/95x12/115x8/135x6
Dumbell squats holding 40lb-dumbells 1x24

Romanian deads
135x12/185x10/225x10/275lbx10

Pump Upper

Standing cable cross overs
20lbx20,30lbx20,40lbx18,50lbx16,60lbx13
superset
d-handle close grip lat pulldowns
40lb x25,50lb x20,70x20,90lb x20,110lb x20

Seated end of bench bent forward rear delt raises
10lb dumbellsx20,15lb x 20,20lb x 18,25lbx 16,30lb x 13
superset
Dipstation straight leg ab raises

Hammer grip rope cable curls
30lb x 25,40lb x 22,50lb x 20,60lb x 18,70lb x 12
superset
hammer grip rope pushdowns
50 lb x 25,60 x 23,70 x 20,80lb x 17,90lb x 14

:winkfinger:

Pre gym gym shower time then then time to work some brothers.

I'll update today with last night's session.I train late so I'm usually too smashed to want to post afterwards...but I got it done.

Get Shredded!
Thursday session

Muscle rounds

Hammer machine pulldowns
2 45lb plates loaded each side Total 180lbs

4/4/4/3/3/1 19 reps
Seated chest supported hammer strength Rows
45lb+25LB PLATES LOADED EACH SIDE- total 140lbs
4/4/3/2/2/1 16 reps

Hammer strength decline press
2 45lb plates loade each side - total 180lbs
4/4/4/4/3/2 - 21 reps

Bodyweight dips 2 x 17,13

*chin down torwards chest and arched to hit chest more so than triceps.

seated dumbell curls
40lb dumbells.Seen phil heath doing this and i like it.you do five reps one side than 5 reps the other side and back to the other arm for 5 more reps with a goal of 5 reps done 3 times on each arm for a total of 15 reps...Another rest pause varient.I also DO NOT supinate the wrist on these.

set 1- 5,5,5
set 2- 5,4,2
set 3-4,3,1

Wide stance barbell squats 205lbs

set 1- 17 reps
set 2- 15 reps
set 3- 12 reps

bodyweight calve raises 4 x 25,23,19,15 reps

Hanging leg raises 15,12,10

That was a good one there fellas.

Again i mentioned this before as this is the working mans split i am using out of the fortitude training manual.So it is virtually full body sessions and i dont feel to bad if i miss 1 day and my training gets pushed over a day as i am getting really good frequency in.My recovery is actually handling this well but the nutrition and of course the nandrolone(NPP) is a huge part of this enhanced recovery.

Cycle is at
375 mg test cyp week
750mg NPP week

A little left of my 25mg dbol stacked with 20mg winny experiment as well.I can tell what the oral is doing for me.I still am interested in stacking winny and anavar together.I think i may have seen vision mention this stack here at asf.

Again i mentioned this before as this is the working mans split i am using out of the fortitude training manual.So it is virtually full body sessions and i dont feel to bad if i miss 1 day and my training gets pushed over a day as i am getting really good frequency in.My recovery is actually handling this well but the nutrition and of course the nandrolone(NPP) is a huge part of this enhanced recovery.

Cycle is at
375 mg test cyp week
750mg NPP week

A little left of my 25mg dbol stacked with 20mg winny experiment as well.I can tell what the oral is doing for me.I still am interested in stacking winny and anavar together.I think i may have seen vision mention this stack here at asf.
Winny and var is a very common and popular combo. Great for hardening and maintaining lean tissue during a cut.

After a short cruise for me when i finish my npp i had been considering 4-6 weeks of inject winny using daily shots.I have never stacked the two..var and winny.I am going to research it a bit more and am thinking of running the inject winny and var together.Fun times

- - - Updated - - -

Appreiciate that my freind.

Awesome log. Loving all the detail. Keep it going rside.

1zela2r.jpg
[/IMG]

Easy stuff here.
Last meal yesterday.Refried beans,2 whole grain tortillas and sour cream,something green and almost forgot the best part... The EGGS! Bet you thought i would say the protien shake.

Today is an off day for me as well.So far i have been resting 2 days after my final muscle round day and it seems to be just the right amount of time for recovery.Any less simply would not be able to cut it as the muscle rounds bless me with DOMS everytime.
But i do have a bit of cabin fever at the moment so i will be doing 100 reps of a bodyweight ab excersise and 100 reps of standing calve raises.For me i have in the last 6 months made great improvements by sometimes hitting the abs or calves 2 to 3 days in a row and a bit more higher frequency than the rest of my bodyparts.I do know the way of thining for instance that ab muscles are the same as any other muscle fibers in the body so should be trained the same as the other bodyparts.
Im here to say that i have made leaps and bounds of new developement by not following the rules.

Today is an off day for me as well.So far i have been resting 2 days after my final muscle round day and it seems to be just the right amount of time for recovery.Any less simply would not be able to cut it as the muscle rounds bless me with DOMS everytime.
But i do have a bit of cabin fever at the moment so i will be doing 100 reps of a bodyweight ab excersise and 100 reps of standing calve raises.For me i have in the last 6 months made great improvements by sometimes hitting the abs or calves 2 to 3 days in a row and a bit more higher frequency than the rest of my bodyparts.I do know the way of thining for instance that ab muscles are the same as any other muscle fibers in the body so should be trained the same as the other bodyparts.
Im here to say that i have made leaps and bounds of new developement by not following the rules.
I don't get much DOMS from muscle rounds days as much as my CNS is just destroyed.

I'll often place a rest day between the two MR days for that reason.

I don't get much DOMS from muscle rounds days as much as my CNS is just destroyed.

I'll often place a rest day between the two MR days for that reason.

That would make sense.I am about to split things up a bit more this coming week my self to better recover my CNS.I imagine the doms will be less as i adapt..but the cns is a silent killer if not payed attention to for me.

35k7fxx.jpg
[/IMG]

These are a new one i use when i cave.Eat a whole box.

That would make sense.I am about to split things up a bit more this coming week my self to better recover my CNS.I imagine the doms will be less as i adapt..but the cns is a silent killer if not payed attention to for me.
What tier are you running?

Honestly tier one. 1 main top set on the straight sets and only 1 muscleround.Baby stage

Snow may be keeping the gyms closed today.

Snow is clear! Time to train

Honestly tier one. 1 main top set on the straight sets and only 1 muscleround.Baby stage

Good.

I started with tier one my first 4 training blasts and I'm glad I did. I was able to put everything into that one set and not leave anything for the Ones after knowing there were none. It's definitely not a "baby stage" lol. I have clients who never need to go past tier one. It's all based on how well you recover since recovery is key.

If your schedule works out right, just train eod to see if that helps. I think you might just need some adjusting right now and it'll get better.

Yes it reminds alot of the HIT training i used to be into years ago.Ellington darden had alot of good training books i used to own.At first when you look at his routines you were like WTF?One set.This cant be right!!
After taking the time to read you learn that his point was generating all of your fury for that one top set in that rep range you wanted to beat.So yes i agree one can go far with teir one.

Yes it reminds alot of the HIT training i used to be into years ago.Ellington darden had alot of good training books i used to own.At first when you look at his routines you were like WTF?One set.This cant be right!!
After taking the time to read you learn that his point was generating all of your fury for that one top set in that rep range you wanted to beat.So yes i agree one can go far with teir one.
Yesssss!

You just gave me a topic of the week idea. Ty,

Back