• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

can we continue-The new old log

IML Gear Cream!
Gear began today.

8 weeks basic blast.I do run my test low in favor of nandrolone as i like what it does for me personally with those ratios.
My injection frequency will be every third day for starting.

750mg npp per week.
300mg week test cyp to start

Weeks 1-4 orals 25mg day dbol and 30 mg day winstrol.

This is the start as adjustments come as we move along.I have done this dosage of npp in the past so i am a bit excited this go round to be pairing it up with a better diet,physiqe and plan of training that motivates me once again by the involvement required with Fortitude.

Fortitude im seeing will be a much longer commitment than my planned 8 week blast.So we can view these next 8 weeks to be finding my groove with the training system.Alot of excellent variables are in there.So having full control over the parameters can yeild a pleasing balanced physiqe.

Tomorrow i will be playing around with day 1.The workout will be lower body loading which is the standard 8-12 rep set scheme.I will be choosing basic compound moves for this.Then aftwards i will be doing an upper body pump to finish off the session.Light weight using cables and machines.Not to failure for me and to move quickly.Bodyparts will be paired for supersets.Eg chest/back bis/tri and so on.reps 15 -20,25.. .

So i will be scoping the gym and creating my new circuts while checking out what i have available for equipment selection so that i may better program my coming weeks.
I will report back with a basic log of saturdays session and in time this new chapter for me will become much more structured.As i learn more of the fortitude training my logs will become more detailed and make sense to those new to FT.

Last edited:
Gear began today.

8 weeks basic blast.I do run my test low in favor of nandrolone as i like what it does for me personally with those ratios.
My injection frequency will be every third day for starting.

750mg npp per week.
300mg week test cyp to start

Weeks 1-4 orals 25mg day dbol and 30 mg day winstrol.

This is the start as adjustments come as we move along.I have done this dosage of npp in the past so i am a bit excited this go round to be pairing it up with a better diet,physiqe and plan of training that motivates me once again by the involvement required with Fortitude.

Fortitude im seeing will be a much longer commitment than my planned 8 week blast.So we can view these next 8 weeks to be finding my groove with the training system.Alot of excellent variables are in there.So having full control over the parameters can yeild a pleasing balanced physiqe.

Tomorrow i will be playing around with day 1.The workout will be lower body loading which is the standard 8-12 rep set scheme.I will be choosing basic compound moves for this.Then aftwards i will be doing an upper body pump to finish off the session.Light weight using cables and machines.Not to failure for me and to move quickly.Bodyparts will be paired for supersets.Eg chest/back bis/tri and so on.reps 15 -20,25.. .

So i will be scoping the gym and creating my new circuts while checking out what i have available for equipment selection so that i may better program my coming weeks.
I will report back with a basic log of saturdays session and in time this new chapter for me will become much more structured.As i learn more of the fortitude training my logs will become more detailed and make sense to those new to FT.
Loading sets are short of failure but pump sets are to failure.

Thank You.Could had been fatal assbackwardsness.Since posting i am furthur into the manual.This is not one to skim through.I also stumbled onto the family Man Plan.To me busy man plan.Shit we will just have to wait for tomorow to unfold as im digging in.

Thank You.Could had been fatal assbackwardsness.Since posting i am furthur into the manual.This is not one to skim through.I also stumbled onto the family Man Plan.To me busy man plan.Shit we will just have to wait for tomorow to unfold as im digging in.
Yeah it is a "three reader" lol.

Then you will have to figure out which exercises like you mentioned and if "zig zagging" is worth it to you. I personally never do unless I need to expend more calories on a cut. I just take my test and try to move the heaviest weight possible.

What is the name of this fortitude training manual and is it available in a hard copy form? Seems like a must have, as my training methods tend to hardly change. Thanks in advance.

i found the pdf (ebook) but I’d like a book I can throw in my gym bag ...

Last edited:
What is the name of this fortitude training manual and is it available in a hard copy form? Seems like a must have, as my training methods tend to hardly change. Thanks in advance.

i found the pdf (ebook) but I’d like a book I can throw in my gym bag ...
He only offers it in the pdf version.

After you read through it you don't really need it anymore. I've got some spreadsheets I wrote out I carry on my log book for logging and such.

He only offers it in the pdf version.

After you read through it you don't really need it anymore. I've got some spreadsheets I wrote out I carry on my log book for logging and such.

I agree i have been reading the pdf since yesterday and i have the fundementals clearly stored in the head.Easy to understand and i am seeing it is well thought out.I have decided to do my first day tomorow as i have made some wiser decisions with the way to start my Training.

I will be using the three day split and i actually do like the fact that it is an upper body specicific progressive blast.Being it is 1 day shy of the basic FT set up it looks to be no where simpler.Muscle round day could be a full body beast if you like.I can imagine the metabolic boost from that day.

Gear- Only mild pip from the 2ml npp shot yesterday.Everything else buisness as usual

Last edited:
The diet recomendations and ideas in fortitude are a welcome approach for me to find as i allready have been eating varients of this way for the last few months :D
ON non training days it is trace carbs only and training days i group carbs around training.

The diet recomendations and ideas in fortitude are a welcome approach for me to find as i allready have been eating varients of this way for the last few months :D
ON non training days it is trace carbs only and training days i group carbs around training.
Yes the diet recommendation is good. I got up to about 7-800g carbs post workout. Anything with low fat. Cereals, bagels, fat free froyo, fat free fig newton's, loads of Jasmine rice.

Yes the diet recommendation is good. I got up to about 7-800g carbs post workout. Anything with low fat. Cereals, bagels, fat free froyo, fat free fig newton's, loads of Jasmine rice.

Excellent window

Get Shredded!
Tested the waters today a bit.Essentially i will be doing 3 full body workouts per week.I went about today as if it were my day 3 muscle round day.Instead i did everything as pump sets just to get the feel again of fullbody sessions.

1.back thickness-seated hammer rows
2.back width -cable front pull downs

3.chest-hammerstrength chest press
4.delts- seated dumbell presses

5.biceps- barbell curl-ez bar
6.tri- bodyweight dipbar

7.quad/ham - feet placed high leg press- 25 reps
8.calf-seated calve raises- 20 reps

9.abs-dipstation leg raises -15reps

Thats the order and selection today- Everything a few warmups until i reached a 15 rep failure range besides lowerbody.
Like i said this is just easing my way into this type of training setup.Now i can not imagine what this day will be like doing muscle rounds instead of pump sets.Well.. its coming.

It never really fails.You plan a good phase and start your gear and boom..Flu.That is a given.Im doing things anyhow and moving on.Took 2 days off as i plan day 3 to be friday and days 1 and 2 on mon and wed.Atleast this is what i would like.Tomorow i will be doing a more full blown day 1 session for me.The peak of my flu was yesterday and now im starting to feel better.
Saurday at the gym i felt the worst with the shit but i sucked it in and trained anyways.

Here is a basic template of what i will be doing.Essentially these are fullbody workouts.I actually like this as my metabolic system will be kicked up a notch and being holidays and funny gym hours a full body is ideal for me.These are something different and i am pretty excited about a system which is new to me.

Day 1
A.Load 8-12 rep sets
Back
Chest
Delts

B.pump 15-25 rep sets
Quads
Thigh-hams
calves

Day 2
A.Load 8-12 rep sets
Quad
Thigh-Hams
Adduct
calves

B.Pump 15-25 rep sets
pairs are supersetted through the workout
chest/back
shoulders/abs

day 3
muscle rounds - 6 rest pause clusters of 4 reps
1 Muscle round each
Back Thickness
back width
Chest
delts
Tri/bis
Thigh/hams
Calves
Abs

Triceps,biceps and abs i will do pump sets

This was an hour after my session

Is it the plates at the china buffet getting smaller?Or my arms they are just bigger these days:D

35anlad.jpg
[/IMG]

man , i havent had chinnesse in a while ,.those wontons look good

About to go and get in my day 1 session.I am excited.Is that strange?
Upper body load work done in the 8-12 rep range and lower body pump work in the 15-25 rep ranges..maybee higher i might go.So im still a bit congested but i am over the hump with the flu.Update later as ready to go.:winkfinger:

Great workout.One of the ones where energy pulls through and you enjoy every minute of it.So some days i dont feel it but these days are allways worth chasing.

Upper load 8-12 reps

seated front lat pull downs as warmups and then Pull ups as my main workset to failure
reverse grip barbell rows
flat dumbell bench
seated smith machine military presses - i wanted to do standing barbell but every good rack was being used for curls and the mad cow crews

Pump
everything 15 reps until i reached the 15 rep set to failure
leg extensions super sets with seated leg curls
seated calve raise machine same rep scheme as above

Today is a day of rest for me and hopefully everyone else as we all need it.I havnt even started on the thanksgiving eating and im thinking of having a short nap.

I feel doms in all the right places today from yesterdays session.One thing i like about fortitude is that it reminds me alot of HIT training and alot of elligngton darden Hit training idealology as well.The ability to generate the right amount of intensity into 1-2 worksets helps tremendously with this set up.Ive had my 25mg dbol and 20mg winny allready this morning and later this evening i do my shots.300mg NPP and 125mg of test cyp will be the order.

We are sitting at 375mg testc and 750mg of npp per week.I am pretty sure that will be my steady dose throughout the next 8 weeks.I may grab some TNE and MT2 soon to play around with.Hope all has a wonderful and chill day.Tomorow i will be back to the grind and giving Day 2 of my template(template in progress) a try.

Non training day today.Bit pissed but tomorrow is another day..not being on a split makes these things not to bad as tomorrow my whole body will be blitz anyhow and it has only been a couple days.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Montego

Pump training.

Would it be a bit too much if I were to do say dumbell flys,dumbell with arms,rear delts those type of movements of course in the 15-25 rep pump range?

We have one cable crossover machine and such and a big member gym...

I understand cables would be more preferred or is there a little wiggle room

Montego

Pump training.

Would it be a bit too much if I were to do say dumbell flys,dumbell with arms,rear delts those type of movements of course in the 15-25 rep pump range?

We have one cable crossover machine and such and a big member gym...

I understand cables would be more preferred or is there a little wiggle room

DB would be fine, especially for rear delts and biceps.

The DB flys would be ok, you just have to be sure you hit true failure. Dips would be a good alternative as well unless you're using weighted dips for loading.

Pump stuff needs to focus on whatever gives you the best pump that you can take to failure essentially.

DB would be fine, especially for rear delts and biceps.

The DB flys would be ok, you just have to be sure you hit true failure. Dips would be a good alternative as well unless you're using weighted dips for loading.

Pump stuff needs to focus on whatever gives you the best pump that you can take to failure essentially.
You could not had explained it better my freind.Dips I will be using for pump as I can do bodyweight dips in the 15-20 rep range.

On another note I feel fat from the last 2 days.Its amazing even what a film of water can do.

Basics of my diet simple

Non training days I get most of my carbs from trace amounts.potatoes and rice honestly I don't touch much.Bread only when I eat sandwiches.

Training days I may have oats when I wake.post training I slam alot of macros.But good shit.I eat clean and all days of the year i stick to it.It has become second nature.I really don't care for cheat days when I get into the groove food just becomes another tool.

I do have work to do for hydration.I need to do better.

* any good advice on options besides my boring water and green tea are welcome.

That alone has changed my physique more than any other tweak ever for me.I think the old anabolic diet is what got me to where I am now.

Still learning and tuning

My fiancee is one of my best critic..she lives the gym life so no bullshit answer you get.

My chest man she said it's lackingshitfukshitfuk!

So I'm looking at teir 2 level chest training tonight.

On another note I feel fat from the last 2 days.Its amazing even what a film of water can do.

Basics of my diet simple

Non training days I get most of my carbs from trace amounts.potatoes and rice honestly I don't touch much.Bread only when I eat sandwiches.

Training days I may have oats when I wake.post training I slam alot of macros.But good shit.I eat clean and all days of the year i stick to it.It has become second nature.I really don't care for cheat days when I get into the groove food just becomes another tool.

I do have work to do for hydration.I need to do better.

* any good advice on options besides my boring water and green tea are welcome.

That alone has changed my physique more than any other tweak ever for me.I think the old anabolic diet is what got me to where I am now.

Still learning and tuning

I do a gallon of water with one box of flavored coconut water and crystal light in it.

25qyatf.jpg
[/IMG]

typical example of how i eat.

Meat,Eggs,chesse peppers and onions And we have a meal.

Back