• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good to log back in

rside#2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well it has been a while and to my surprise i have the password correct for what i would say is my real account.It feels good.
Yesterday i stepped down as the anabolicenergy rep.AE-Rep here and other names on several other boards they source on.Im the one who created the Meso -Rx thread for AE and managed to keep it alive until last night.Anabolicenergy i can say are good people with a bright future who will get it right if they stick around.I am sitting here bewildered with the free time i now have.I have an unfinished log to revive..and one that will die over in the ae thread.

Anyhow wassup and glad to have my identity back so that i can properly participate in this great board and community once again.I do not regret working for a source and may do it again if i am the right fit and the source is right for me to represent.lesson learned is to keep my screen name no matter who i represent as it is who i am.

2gxh447.gif
[/IMG]

Welcome back as yourself. We know you as rside on here. Not another name you make up for a company to rep for. So your new name will never have the credibility that this one has. So never loose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back