• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TPP & mast

BigNorm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've done a few cycles but usually stick to the tried and true, Test E, Tren E and Deca. I want to try something new and was curious about TPP and Mast, I see a lot of blends including them.

With TPP/NPP/MAST P is is necessary to still add test P. From what I've read TPP is testosterone with a Phenylpropionate*ester but wanted to make sure I had the right understanding.

Still reading up on Masterson

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The cycle before my current one was TPP and mast and I loved it. Mast helps keep estrogen down and free test up as well as gives a nice sense of well being and libido boost.
Phenylprop is by and far my favorite test. It has a half life of 4.5 days and peaks in 3 (going off memory so don’t quote me). It’s fast and dry like prop with no pip. I ran it eod and loved it. I don’t do 19-nors so I can’t comment on the NPP.

The cycle before my current one was TPP and mast and I loved it. Mast helps keep estrogen down and free test up as well as gives a nice sense of well being and libido boost.
Phenylprop is by and far my favorite test. It has a half life of 4.5 days and peaks in 3 (going off memory so don’t quote me). It’s fast and dry like prop with no pip. I ran it eod and loved it. I don’t do 19-nors so I can’t comment on the NPP.
Thanks Jayd, just wanted to make sure I was understanding what I was reading..

I normally run TEST P, NPP and dbol to start a cycle but I hate the short eaters because of all the pinning. I usually start off with about 2 to 3 weeks of short esters and transition over to long nesters in about the 3rd or 4th week..

Hey bro...no need to add prop! Just let the TPP do its thing.

I've done a few cycles but usually stick to the tried and true, Test E, Tren E and Deca. I want to try something new and was curious about TPP and Mast, I see a lot of blends including them.

With TPP/NPP/MAST P is is necessary to still add test P. From what I've read TPP is testosterone with a Phenylpropionate*ester but wanted to make sure I had the right understanding.

Still reading up on Masterson

X2...no need for the Test Prop. TPP and NPP together will be great. TPP is awesome in that it’s in you a whole lot faster than Cyp or Enan, but you don’t have to pin every day like you’re saying.

Drop the prop. And you’re good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Comeback! With TPP being pinned every 3 to 4 days and NPP normally E.O.D. how do you keep your levels consistent when using a blend?

Thanks Jayd, just wanted to make sure I was understanding what I was reading..

I normally run TEST P, NPP and dbol to start a cycle but I hate the short eaters because of all the pinning. I usually start off with about 2 to 3 weeks of short esters and transition over to long nesters in about the 3rd or 4th week..

Are you still pinning the long esters at the beginning or just starting them once you stop the shorter esters?
Thanks Comeback! With TPP being pinned every 3 to 4 days and NPP normally E.O.D. how do you keep your levels consistent when using a blend?

Both have the same ester. Pin EOD or M W F.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Are you still pinning the long esters at the beginning or just starting them once you stop the shorter esters? Both have the same ester. Pin EOD or M W F.

I normally start with 3 weeks of short esters to jumpstart a cycle, I start long esters in the beginning of the 2nd week and taper off the shorts in the 3rd week

Yeah they both have the phenylprop ester so you’re good pinning them together every other day. Or every 3 days. When I run NPP I go every MWF. Just easier for me to remember that way versus every 3 days.

The only downfall for me with TPP is the low dose so I like running NPP with a long eater test. 800mg to a gram of each is magical!

I’ll be running 900mg of NPP with 900mg Test here soon.
1ml Test 300mg and 1.5ml NPP 200mg every MWF

IML Gear Cream!
I'll be giving that a try here soon, will be ordering before this sale ends...

Yeah they both have the phenylprop ester so you’re good pinning them together every other day. Or every 3 days. When I run NPP I go every MWF. Just easier for me to remember that way versus every 3 days.

M/W/F. For me too bro on prop esters .. I'm easily confused otherwise lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

M/W/F. For me too bro on prop esters .. I'm easily confused otherwise lol

My man! Good to see you on here still. I just got your message and was about to respond. Yea I hadn’t been on here in months and months. I wouldn’t be surprised if it were a year. Good to see you’re still at it too. I haven’t worked out in months. That will change here soon I hope.

Thanks bro.

I'll be giving that a try here soon, will be ordering before this sale ends...

- - - Updated - - -

Your always welcome here bro!

My man! Good to see you on here still. I just got your message and was about to respond. Yea I hadn’t been on here in months and months. I wouldn’t be surprised if it were a year. Good to see you’re still at it too. I haven’t worked out in months. That will change here soon I hope.

I just order npp/tpp/mast blend myself gonna run that with 400mg Tren A a week. Should I run the blend m/w/f. I was gonna run 2ml a week of it but from what everyone is saying it should be done eod or every 3 days at most.

I hate EOD pinning, I can only deal with it for a few weeks, TPP from what I read is 3 to 4 days but NPP is EOD

I hate EOD pinning, I can only deal with it for a few weeks, TPP from what I read is 3 to 4 days but NPP is EOD

Both esters clear at the same rate. Sure, you could 3 days, but blood levels will stay more stable with 2. I have an easier time keeping estrogen in check with stable MWF. I even pin test e MWF with my npp.

I just order npp/tpp/mast blend myself gonna run that with 400mg Tren A a week. Should I run the blend m/w/f. I was gonna run 2ml a week of it but from what everyone is saying it should be done eod or every 3 days at most.
I'm with you.. just ordered some of that blend as well.. can't wait..well actually I gotta wait about 7 weeks .. but it should be well worth it when I start running it..gonna be a good Christmas Boyz!

I run TPP EOD and find that it seems best this way. I stay nice and dry and estrogen stays nicely in check (I take .5 Adex with pin).
The two charts below are TPP plotted EOD and E3D. Looks like EOD makes a pretty big difference.
In the end I suppose it’s all personal preference.
316c2e9208e80ba8ecd8f45d60091053.jpg

7f137baa8066a0b51d10cad0908ba9e8.jpg

No that’s just wrong. Whoever told you that doesn’t know what they are talking about. They are the exact same ester so clearly that makes no sense.

I believe the half life of the ester is 4 days. Don’t quote me on that. For TPP and NPP to be most effective you’ll want to pin it ever 2 days. Or every 3 days.

If you don’t like pinning EOD do them both every 3 days.

Get Shredded!
M/W/F is fine.

1ml M/W/F...my thoughts anyway.

So what do you think , should I shoot 1ml every m/w/fr for a total of 3ml a week or just 2ml a week split into the 3 days. I’m also running 100mg Tren A eod

id have to say the main reason I would not get tpp outside of a blend is because so much of the hormone is eaten up by the ester. Test iso is by far my favorite test ester not many labs make it but one here used to and it was referred to as Bonner juice lol you get almost all the active hormone. If I was to run tpp as my test base outside of a blend I would have to go with GC because dosed at 150mg is a good dose for it and most I’ve seen are always at 100. I have a few bottles of the tpp npp blend and can’t wait to run it I like the idea of both compounds being attached to the same ester makes it a lot easier to keep levels stable

Last edited:
TPP & mast

id have to say the main reason I would not get tpp outside of a blend is because so much of the hormone is eaten up by the ester. Test iso is by far my favorite test ester not many labs make it but one here used to and it was referred to as Bonner juice lol you get almost all the active hormone. If I was to run tpp as my test base outside of a blend I would have to go with GC because dosed at 150mg is a good dose for it and most I’ve seen are always at 100. I have a few bottles of the tpp npp blend and can’t wait to run it I like the idea of both compounds being attached to the same ester makes it a lot easier to keep levels stable

I agree that it’s a downside.I’ll have to look into test iso. I have yet to try that.
I’ve never tried NPP. Tren gives me horrible acne so I have generally stayed away from 19-nor compounds.

Last edited:
Test iso is killer!

Back