Drugsgear.com

Pharmacom users (past and present: Do their products work well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Hi guys, Got some Pharmacom products a while back from DG and about to use them soon. Was googling to see what random forum members say about their products and I see a lot of bashing on pharmacom products (inj and orals). Would like to verify with the good people on this forum who have actually used their products. Did the products work well? Please let me know guys. Thank you!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    426 Posts
    Rep Points

One of the best, you can not go wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    One of the best, you can not go wrong.
    Thanks for the feedback Phill! Much appreciated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saini06 View Post
    Hi guys, Got some Pharmacom products a while back from DG and about to use them soon. Was googling to see what random forum members say about their products and I see a lot of bashing on pharmacom products (inj and orals). Would like to verify with the good people on this forum who have actually used their products. Did the products work well? Please let me know guys. Thank you!
    Itís hands down my favorite brand. Itís dosed right on spot and pins super smooth. Iím currently using their test c to cut DHB Iím running.
    Last edited by Jayd85; 11-10-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

I tried a few brands and stick to Pharmacom to 100%. Quality/prices are the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you everybody for your feedback. I feel much more confident now about my upcoming cycle. I bought these supps almost a year ago and am getting ready to start the cycle (Test E 300 + Deca 300 + Dbol - All Pharmacom). I always google peoples reviews on the source before starting a cycle to get myself super pumped about the sourceís capabilities but this time I saw so much bashing on Pharmacom, particularly from the Meso forum. Iím starting to think the members on Meso have an agenda against Pharmacom in order to promote their own source.

Thanks again guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saini06 View Post
    Thank you everybody for your feedback. I feel much more confident now about my upcoming cycle. I bought these supps almost a year ago and am getting ready to start the cycle (Test E 300 + Deca 300 + Dbol - All Pharmacom). I always google peoples reviews on the source before starting a cycle to get myself super pumped about the sourceís capabilities but this time I saw so much bashing on Pharmacom, particularly from the Meso forum. Iím starting to think the members on Meso have an agenda against Pharmacom in order to promote their own source.

Thanks again guys!
    You won't be disappointed. Remember working gear is not the only thing you should look for.
    Before Pharmacom I tried some gear, it was working, but the quality wasn't great. The pip from 200mg/ml was worse than from Pharmacom's 500mg/ml ! Also, I'm getting way less acne from Pharmacom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

I got all of my pct stuff from them (torem, Clomid, HCG) and Iíve used their Proviron and anavar and every single one of them has been on point. Especially their Proviron And anavar that shit is legit.
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    You won't be disappointed. Remember working gear is not the only thing you should look for.
    Before Pharmacom I tried some gear, it was working, but the quality wasn't great. The pip from 200mg/ml was worse than from Pharmacom's 500mg/ml ! Also, I'm getting way less acne from Pharmacom.
    Youíre completely right. I had so much pip from Organon Sust 500ml/week. Great results but a pain to get out of bed or to even reach for the remote. Whatís weird though is that my brother, who was running the organon sust cycle alongside with me, had no pip at all from it. Good to know that pip is not as big of a factor with Pharmacom. Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you! Iím getting pct from them in a couple weeks so im glad that their after cycle products are top notch as well. Thank you for pointing that out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I like their gear..... I used their mix4 in VIALS and I absolutely loved it. Really blew me up, deca dick, crazy hard ons, the works..... Legit gear...

BUT, I bought a bunch of their amps when they were on sale.... I used the mix4 out of the amps, and its super low potency...... didnt BLOW ME UP nearly as much as before, no deca dick, libido isnt all that....So I have to wonder honestly why the amps were soooo cheap.... Are they low dose? cause I have ALOT of their primo in amps, and if that shit is low dose, Im gonna be fuckin pissed... supposedly they were clearing out the amps for "new style" amps or some shit....
    Semper Fi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Bryan View Post
    I like their gear..... I used their mix4 in VIALS and I absolutely loved it. Really blew me up, deca dick, crazy hard ons, the works..... Legit gear...

BUT, I bought a bunch of their amps when they were on sale.... I used the mix4 out of the amps, and its super low potency...... didnt BLOW ME UP nearly as much as before, no deca dick, libido isnt all that....So I have to wonder honestly why the amps were soooo cheap.... Are they low dose? cause I have ALOT of their primo in amps, and if that shit is low dose, Im gonna be fuckin pissed... supposedly they were clearing out the amps for "new style" amps or some shit....
    I tried different amps and couldnít see any difference..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    I tried different amps and couldnít see any difference..
    no difference between their new and old? Im thinking its just a weak batch I have(hoping). Like I said, the mix4 in vials was FIRE. So good, it was obvious I was on gear..
    Semper Fi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Bryan View Post
    no difference between their new and old? Im thinking its just a weak batch I have(hoping). Like I said, the mix4 in vials was FIRE. So good, it was obvious I was on gear..
    I don't know whether I tried new or old to be honest.. I just had amps and they just worked fine. Their production line is fully automated and they use the latest equipment. If you look at their videos it looks like a real pharmaceutical company. I'd doubt there is a way to underdose something... Looks at the videos !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

I have used their cyp more than once and bloods were always good also tried the tren ace before and was g2g