OSgear

Dragon pharma.com or dragon pharma.org? Real or fake?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Dragon pharma.com or dragon pharma.org? Real or fake?

So I received my three vials of test e 250 from OS. Thanks OS I do appreciate it very much so can never and I mean never have enough testosterone on hand. When I was trying to verify it I found two different websites both with the same exact Product or looks the same anyway to a T. Dragon pharma. Com which is on the bottle says OS is a gold supplier however . .Org says they are not. I donít have any doubts with OSgear but whatís up with the two different websites? Is one a fake? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    So I received my three vials of test e 250 from OS. Thanks OS I do appreciate it very much so can never and I mean never have enough testosterone on hand. When I was trying to verify it I found two different websites both with the same exact Product or looks the same anyway to a T. Dragon pharma. Com which is on the bottle says OS is a gold supplier however . .Org says they are not. I donít have any doubts with OSgear but whatís up with the two different websites? Is one a fake? Any info would be appreciated.
    You want the .com site bro. I'm pretty sure the .org one is either very old, or fake. Cheers!