• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

great sales( order one to get one free kit)

ironlion

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyguy
To welcome REHH to be newest one of rep team. We do a special sales:
Order one to get one free kit, the time will last two weeks, it will end on Nov.24.
When you place your order, pls let’s know the Code”REHH” to enjoy this special sales.

A .) Sales

1.)Orange top puretropin hgh(10iu/vial)

Order one to get one free kit

(mini-order is 2kits, , for example: if you order 2 kits and you will get 2 free kit, ==you pay 200x2=400 to get 2+2=4kits ,

if you order 3kits and you will get 3 free kit == pay 200x3=600$ to get 3+3=6kits
if you order 4 kits and you will get 4 free kits == pay 200x4=800$ to get 4+4=8kits
..............................................................................................................
if you order 10kits and you will get 10 free kit == pay 200x10=2000$ to get 10+10=20kits . and so on )

2.)Grey top puretropin hgh(15iu/vial)

Order one to get one free kit
( if you order 1kit and you will get 1 free kit .==pay 310$ to get 1+1=2kits。
If you order 2kits and you will get 2 free kit.==pay 310x2=620$ to get 2+2=4kits,
....................................................................................................
If you order 10kits and you will get 10 free kit.==pay 310x10=3100$ to get 10+10=20kits,
and so on )

3.)Raws
If the amount of Raw Order is above 500$, we offer 20% off.

(B.) Payment:Bitcoin( if you can’t pay by bitcoin and pay by western union, we will charge extra fee 50$ ),
(C.) Time:two weeks(end on Nov.24)
(D.) You can place your order by email or by wickr or by PM
Contact email:ironlion@keemail.me
Wickr:ironlionlabs
(E.)Sure shipment,carry reship policy.
(F.)when we get payment, the packs will be shipped within 2days,

Last edited:
Thanks ironlion.

I might need to place another order for raws myself....can use the rehh sales code....rofl.:thinking:

Does this apply to bulk orders as well? Or single kit pricing only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now that I don't know for sure but my guess is he would not apply buy 1 get 1 at bulk pricing. But lion is very easy to work with and might do something custom on a bulk order during the sale. Contact him on wickr or email. They are 12hrs behind us, working hrs are at night in us.

This is a just speal sales, but this sales are very great,
bulk order,pls send email or pm us , thanks

Just took advantage of this sale

Guys I've been an ironlion customer for 2yrs buying raws and hgh, this buy 1 get 1 sale is the best deal I've ever seen him offer, basically 100.00 per kit for puretropin. If your needing to restock your hgh now is the time to do it.

Guys this is some of the most consistent gh I've ever seen. I've been using them over 2 years now and have never once had a bad test or issue with shipment.

Don't miss this deal, it's fucking awesome.

Made payment for 2+2 orange tops . Check your e-mails bro ...and thanks for the great offer

Thanks bro.....I'll check on it for you.

I'm going crazy seeing all,these sales right now, lmao fuck.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Got a lot last minute orders coming in, today is the last day.

Guys go ahead place your order now to lock in on the sale, pay in the next few days.

Email ironloin, contact info is below

Tell him you wanna get in on the sale at ASF

Last edited:
Back