ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    648 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    How do I go about that option?
    Ask your local blood banks if they have any research going on. They even paid me for my blood.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,236 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Ask your local blood banks if they have any research going on. They even paid me for my blood.
    I'll be damned. I'm going to check that out. I don't have anything crazy in my blood other than high test and a little tren at the moment but that's really good to know. I had no idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldn't be able to sleep with myself knowing that my pint is out there, some old lady they end up getting it and her libido would go through the fucking roof at the same time her pussy lips with dry the hell out like a Dave Chappelle skit..
    LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! That was the best laugh I had all night!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Rep Points

Just catching up on this. All I have to add at this point is I had my worst ever bloods while running Accutane, Kidney and Liver values were fucked.
    Everything returned to normal after stopping, but isnt worth it for me personally. Luckily sticking to a strict pinning schedule etc has seemed to keep the acne at bay.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Just catching up on this. All I have to add at this point is I had my worst ever bloods while running Accutane, Kidney and Liver values were fucked.
    Everything returned to normal after stopping, but isnt worth it for me personally. Luckily sticking to a strict pinning schedule etc has seemed to keep the acne at bay.
    Yep Accutane is a heavy duty drug, and should be reserved for the toughest/most stubborn cases of Acne only.

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,555 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    Yep Accutane is a heavy duty drug, and should be reserved for the toughest/most stubborn cases of Acne only.
    I agree 100% And it should be a last-ditch effort after all natural remedies and antibiotics along with prescription typicals have been applied, if the case persists longer and the outbreak become worse and worse with a variety of different types of acne that's when people can place into great consideration the use of Accutane...

speaking of which I have a question and I'm not being funny I'm being dead serious ..

If Accutane can chap lips much like I'm experiencing, could the same thing happen to the anus? I was laying in bed the other night thinking what if that does happen I don't want to have to walk around feeling uncomfortable like they do in these preparation H commercials..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree 100% And it should be a last-ditch effort after all natural remedies and antibiotics along with prescription typicals have been applied, if the case persists longer and the outbreak become worse and worse with a variety of different types of acne that's when people can place into great consideration the use of Accutane...

speaking of which I have a question and I'm not being funny I'm being dead serious ..

If Accutane can chap lips much like I'm experiencing, could the same thing happen to the anus? I was laying in bed the other night thinking what if that does happen I don't want to have to walk around feeling uncomfortable like they do in these preparation H commercials..
    Just pure speculation here.... the sphincter is a muscle, it doesn’t have any mucous membranes to my knowledge which accurate can dry out. The inner lining of the anus.... maybe... not to sure about that...

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,555 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu7 View Post
    Just pure speculation here.... the sphincter is a muscle, it doesn’t have any mucous membranes to my knowledge which accurate can dry out. The inner lining of the anus.... maybe... not to sure about that...
    This is where the topic can become a little bit uncomfortable but we're adults.. I'm fully aware about the sphincter muscle but I'm talking about the anus tissue itself (aka bung hole).. that's extremely soft tissue.. I'm no professional in the anus Department, other than knowing my wife's inside and out lol.. but this is a serious question.. I'm not sure if there is any glands within the surrounding tissue to help with moisture and what not.. if you think about it your lips are equally as sensitive when it pertains to how delicate the tissue is and the blood vessels..

I'm not talkin about the sphincter muscle here I'm talking about the anus tissue itself that resembles someone's lips puckered the fuck up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

This is where the topic can become a little bit uncomfortable but we're adults.. I'm fully aware about the sphincter muscle but I'm talking about the anus tissue itself (aka bung hole).. that's extremely soft tissue.. I'm no professional in the anus Department, other than knowing my wife's inside and out lol.. but this is a serious question.. I'm not sure if there is any glands within the surrounding tissue to help with moisture and what not.. if you think about it your lips are equally as sensitive when it pertains to how delicate the tissue is and the blood vessels..

I'm not talkin about the sphincter muscle here I'm talking about the anus tissue itself that resembles someone's lips puckered the fuck up!
    There are glands inside which are commonly a source of infection as well as mucus membranes..... all throughout the intestinal lining as well.... I imagine they could be irritated and affected by accurate. I know a lot of people complain about ibs and diarrhea.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,216 Posts
    Rep Points

Well all I gotta say is I had my first prostate exam yesterday and that fucker raped my ass, it's still sore today....lol. was supposed to be a female Dr so I got shorted on that. Got the full on penis and ball sack close up inspection also so female Dr would have been nice there too, maybe even pop a semi....ha.

We'll see if the Growth Clinic test e is legit too when I get the bloodwork results. Oh he informed me my prostate, balls and cock all seemed g2g...
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

All I can say is that has never happened to me while I was using Accutane regardless of the dosage I used, and keep in mind that every time I used it, it was always for the full 20 week duration.

Look at it this way: if you live in an area where it gets cold in the winter, even if you don't use Accutane, your lips have a tendency to get dry and chapped during the winter months, but your anus doesn't. If a person has anus issues, it doesn't matter whether it's summer time nor winter, nor humid nor dry air. Therefore, I don't think that this particular area of the body would be effected like your lips are

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,555 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Well all I gotta say is I had my first prostate exam yesterday and that fucker raped my ass, it's still sore today....lol. was supposed to be a female Dr so I got shorted on that. Got the full on penis and ball sack close up inspection also so female Dr would have been nice there too, maybe even pop a semi....ha.

We'll see if the Growth Clinic test e is legit too when I get the bloodwork results. Oh he informed me my prostate, balls and cock all seemed g2g...
    LMBO... Well you could have at least made light of the situation with a male doctor, as he's examining your balls just nicely and softly tuck his hair behind his ears and rub the back of his head..Hahaha..

On a serious note my lymph nodes have been swollen on my right grion and semi on the left, it went down a little bit it's not as tender and sore but I had a doctor's appointment today to fill my TRT, adex and zanax, and I wanted to mention to him but I knew that meant he had the fucking fondle my balls.. I just couldn't bring myself to it.. he's a little tiny bata male too.. not that Alpha would make you feel any better.. if it doesn't subside by next week I'm going to hit urgent care cuz I know they got some females over there.. lol..

And again on another series know it does have me a little bit concerned
    I don't have any open cuts or sores or wounds or bruising or anything and my WBC was slightly elevated as you can see in my blood work.. I also noticed a small coagulated like mass inside of my ball sack.. it almost feels like strands of spaghetti balled up..

I sure hope to god that it ain't testicular cancer

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,216 Posts
    Rep Points

LMBO... Well you could have at least made light of the situation with a male doctor, as he's examining your balls just nicely and softly tuck his hair behind his ears and rub the back of his head..Hahaha..

On a serious note my lymph nodes have been swollen on my right grion and semi on the left, it went down a little bit it's not as tender and sore but I had a doctor's appointment today to fill my TRT, adex and zanax, and I wanted to mention to him but I knew that meant he had the fucking fondle my balls.. I just couldn't bring myself to it.. he's a little tiny bata male too.. not that Alpha would make you feel any better.. if it doesn't subside by next week I'm going to hit urgent care cuz I know they got some females over there.. lol..

And again on another series know it does have me a little bit concerned
    I don't have any open cuts or sores or wounds or bruising or anything and my WBC was slightly elevated as you can see in my blood work.. I also noticed a small coagulated like mass inside of my ball sack.. it almost feels like strands of spaghetti balled up..

Damn might need to get that checked bro. I just checked my patient portal, no bloodwork results yet. Wanna see if this tgc test is legit and what my liver and kidneys look like
    Funny thing my gyno started to flare up after going down to 150mg of test, it was fine when I was running 200-300 test and no ai, but after dropping down to 150 it got low enough to cause an imbalance and gyno flare.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,555 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Damn might need to get that checked bro. I just checked my patient portal, no bloodwork results yet. Wanna see if this tgc test is legit and what my liver and kidneys look like
    Funny thing my gyno started to flare up after going down to 150mg of test, it was fine when I was running 200-300 test and no ai, but after dropping down to 150 it got low enough to cause an imbalance and gyno flare.
    Honestly man this is the one time in my life that I've been doing a little bit of reflecting and it kind of has me concerned... This may sound silly bro but the other day I was just laying on the sofa, and I thought what if, just what if I did get bad news.. you always read or hear about those type of stories but never think you would happen to you..for the most part I've always had a hardened heart and never let things bother me, but this definitely has my attention... I'm kind of blowing it out of proportion because it may turn out to be nothing but I'm 41 years old and my lymph nodes in my groin are swelling, with slight irritation in my testicles . Heavy made a comment to me last year, and he said something like after 40 is when he really started putting things into consideration.. I get what he means!

There's another Community where we just sponsored a gladiator and he's about 55 I believe, the guy looks fucking amazing, 250'ish.. and just peeled, but this is his last hurrah and he's hanging up the synthetic lifestyle for good..

Are we really edging closer to that portion of Our lives? I'm closer to the hang up age compared to the start age..

but then again I got a really good text message I want to show the community I got from the wife.. I'll post it later.. and I would make perfect sense of why my head is just in a scramble right now! :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

don't believe it???? Watch this old vid which has the scientific and medical explanations....

my twin brother had prostate cancer, and I put him on 500mg twice per day of vitamin B-17 and he was cured in 4 months and has been cancer free for 18 months now. And he did not do chemo. Just look up the European drug Laetrile which is used to fight cancer. It's only a concentrated form of vitamin B-17