• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

AAS and accutane (blood work included) 5 month log

You remember that show A thousand ways To die? That would be me.. my kids will be watching an episode we're a meathead attempted to give a pint of his own blood, passes out and bumps his head on the toilet and bleeds to death..

I'm that guy that reaches for the open bedroom door in the dark, and it goes directly between my hands and I eat it right in the face.. I can't make this shit up..
Hahaha

I'm assuming he doesn't want you to donate because of the accutane?
Yeah i just gave plasma recently.... they're against all types of medications... gay sex... and illicit drug usage.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah i just gave plasma recently.... they're against all types of medications... gay sex... and illicit drug usage.

I gotta figure something out, but I'm deff not going the Jackie Chan "Who am I" coconut IV route that was suggested before lol

I gotta figure something out, but I'm deff not going the Jackie Chan "Who am I" coconut IV route that was suggested before lol
Ah come on. You can do it! Lol. I remember giving myself IVs to treat hangovers when I was in the army lol. It worked great!

Lol just lie.... and go give blood.... trust me there's defiantly some butt buddies in there that i know for sure are lying. Or dopies, they dont care, they just ask those questions to cover thier ass.... I'm sure your blood is probably healthier than half these fucks i see in there....

Ah come on. You can do it! Lol. I remember giving myself IVs to treat hangovers when I was in the army lol. It worked great!

Lol just lie.... and go give blood.... trust me there's defiantly some butt buddies in there that i know for sure are lying. Or dopies, they dont care, they just ask those questions to cover thier ass.... I'm sure your blood is probably healthier than half these fucks i see in there....

I wouldn't be able to sleep with myself knowing that my pint is out there, some old lady they end up getting it and her libido would go through the fucking roof at the same time her pussy lips with dry the hell out like a Dave Chappelle skit..

I wouldn't be able to sleep with myself knowing that my pint is out there, some old lady they end up getting it and her libido would go through the fucking roof at the same time her pussy lips with dry the hell out like a Dave Chappelle skit..
Hahahahahaha!

I'm assuming he doesn't want you to donate because of the accutane?
Accutane has been directly linked to birth defects. If a gal is pregnant she can't even touch accutane let alone take it.

However he could donate if the blood was being used for research only. I gave a few times and they used the blood to test shelf life of some new storage system so it was never used to give to someone.

Accutane has been directly linked to birth defects. If a gal is pregnant she can't even touch accutane let alone take it.

However he could donate if the blood was being used for research only. I gave a few times and they used the blood to test shelf life of some new storage system so it was never used to give to someone.
How do I go about that option?

Interesting. How does one go about doing that?

How do I go about that option?
Ask your local blood banks if they have any research going on. They even paid me for my blood.

Ask your local blood banks if they have any research going on. They even paid me for my blood.
I'll be damned. I'm going to check that out. I don't have anything crazy in my blood other than high test and a little tren at the moment but that's really good to know. I had no idea

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! That was the best laugh I had all night!!!

Just catching up on this. All I have to add at this point is I had my worst ever bloods while running Accutane, Kidney and Liver values were fucked.
Everything returned to normal after stopping, but isnt worth it for me personally. Luckily sticking to a strict pinning schedule etc has seemed to keep the acne at bay.

Just catching up on this. All I have to add at this point is I had my worst ever bloods while running Accutane, Kidney and Liver values were fucked.
Everything returned to normal after stopping, but isnt worth it for me personally. Luckily sticking to a strict pinning schedule etc has seemed to keep the acne at bay.
Yep Accutane is a heavy duty drug, and should be reserved for the toughest/most stubborn cases of Acne only.

Get Shredded!
Yep Accutane is a heavy duty drug, and should be reserved for the toughest/most stubborn cases of Acne only.

I agree 100% And it should be a last-ditch effort after all natural remedies and antibiotics along with prescription typicals have been applied, if the case persists longer and the outbreak become worse and worse with a variety of different types of acne that's when people can place into great consideration the use of Accutane...

speaking of which I have a question and I'm not being funny I'm being dead serious ..

If Accutane can chap lips much like I'm experiencing, could the same thing happen to the anus? I was laying in bed the other night thinking what if that does happen I don't want to have to walk around feeling uncomfortable like they do in these preparation H commercials..

I agree 100% And it should be a last-ditch effort after all natural remedies and antibiotics along with prescription typicals have been applied, if the case persists longer and the outbreak become worse and worse with a variety of different types of acne that's when people can place into great consideration the use of Accutane...

speaking of which I have a question and I'm not being funny I'm being dead serious ..

If Accutane can chap lips much like I'm experiencing, could the same thing happen to the anus? I was laying in bed the other night thinking what if that does happen I don't want to have to walk around feeling uncomfortable like they do in these preparation H commercials..

Just pure speculation here.... the sphincter is a muscle, it doesn’t have any mucous membranes to my knowledge which accurate can dry out. The inner lining of the anus.... maybe... not to sure about that...

Just pure speculation here.... the sphincter is a muscle, it doesn’t have any mucous membranes to my knowledge which accurate can dry out. The inner lining of the anus.... maybe... not to sure about that...

This is where the topic can become a little bit uncomfortable but we're adults.. I'm fully aware about the sphincter muscle but I'm talking about the anus tissue itself (aka bung hole).. that's extremely soft tissue.. I'm no professional in the anus Department, other than knowing my wife's inside and out lol.. but this is a serious question.. I'm not sure if there is any glands within the surrounding tissue to help with moisture and what not.. if you think about it your lips are equally as sensitive when it pertains to how delicate the tissue is and the blood vessels..

I'm not talkin about the sphincter muscle here I'm talking about the anus tissue itself that resembles someone's lips puckered the fuck up!

This is where the topic can become a little bit uncomfortable but we're adults.. I'm fully aware about the sphincter muscle but I'm talking about the anus tissue itself (aka bung hole).. that's extremely soft tissue.. I'm no professional in the anus Department, other than knowing my wife's inside and out lol.. but this is a serious question.. I'm not sure if there is any glands within the surrounding tissue to help with moisture and what not.. if you think about it your lips are equally as sensitive when it pertains to how delicate the tissue is and the blood vessels..

I'm not talkin about the sphincter muscle here I'm talking about the anus tissue itself that resembles someone's lips puckered the fuck up!

There are glands inside which are commonly a source of infection as well as mucus membranes..... all throughout the intestinal lining as well.... I imagine they could be irritated and affected by accurate. I know a lot of people complain about ibs and diarrhea.

Well all I gotta say is I had my first prostate exam yesterday and that fucker raped my ass, it's still sore today....lol. was supposed to be a female Dr so I got shorted on that. Got the full on penis and ball sack close up inspection also so female Dr would have been nice there too, maybe even pop a semi....ha.

We'll see if the Growth Clinic test e is legit too when I get the bloodwork results. Oh he informed me my prostate, balls and cock all seemed g2g...

All I can say is that has never happened to me while I was using Accutane regardless of the dosage I used, and keep in mind that every time I used it, it was always for the full 20 week duration.

Look at it this way: if you live in an area where it gets cold in the winter, even if you don't use Accutane, your lips have a tendency to get dry and chapped during the winter months, but your anus doesn't. If a person has anus issues, it doesn't matter whether it's summer time nor winter, nor humid nor dry air. Therefore, I don't think that this particular area of the body would be effected like your lips are

Well all I gotta say is I had my first prostate exam yesterday and that fucker raped my ass, it's still sore today....lol. was supposed to be a female Dr so I got shorted on that. Got the full on penis and ball sack close up inspection also so female Dr would have been nice there too, maybe even pop a semi....ha.

We'll see if the Growth Clinic test e is legit too when I get the bloodwork results. Oh he informed me my prostate, balls and cock all seemed g2g...

LMBO... Well you could have at least made light of the situation with a male doctor, as he's examining your balls just nicely and softly tuck his hair behind his ears and rub the back of his head..Hahaha..

On a serious note my lymph nodes have been swollen on my right grion and semi on the left, it went down a little bit it's not as tender and sore but I had a doctor's appointment today to fill my TRT, adex and zanax, and I wanted to mention to him but I knew that meant he had the fucking fondle my balls.. I just couldn't bring myself to it.. he's a little tiny bata male too.. not that Alpha would make you feel any better.. if it doesn't subside by next week I'm going to hit urgent care cuz I know they got some females over there.. lol..

And again on another series know it does have me a little bit concerned :(
I don't have any open cuts or sores or wounds or bruising or anything and my WBC was slightly elevated as you can see in my blood work.. I also noticed a small coagulated like mass inside of my ball sack.. it almost feels like strands of spaghetti balled up.. :(

I sure hope to god that it ain't testicular cancer

LMBO... Well you could have at least made light of the situation with a male doctor, as he's examining your balls just nicely and softly tuck his hair behind his ears and rub the back of his head..Hahaha..

On a serious note my lymph nodes have been swollen on my right grion and semi on the left, it went down a little bit it's not as tender and sore but I had a doctor's appointment today to fill my TRT, adex and zanax, and I wanted to mention to him but I knew that meant he had the fucking fondle my balls.. I just couldn't bring myself to it.. he's a little tiny bata male too.. not that Alpha would make you feel any better.. if it doesn't subside by next week I'm going to hit urgent care cuz I know they got some females over there.. lol..

And again on another series know it does have me a little bit concerned :(
I don't have any open cuts or sores or wounds or bruising or anything and my WBC was slightly elevated as you can see in my blood work.. I also noticed a small coagulated like mass inside of my ball sack.. it almost feels like strands of spaghetti balled up.. :(

Damn might need to get that checked bro. I just checked my patient portal, no bloodwork results yet. Wanna see if this tgc test is legit and what my liver and kidneys look like
Funny thing my gyno started to flare up after going down to 150mg of test, it was fine when I was running 200-300 test and no ai, but after dropping down to 150 it got low enough to cause an imbalance and gyno flare.

Damn might need to get that checked bro. I just checked my patient portal, no bloodwork results yet. Wanna see if this tgc test is legit and what my liver and kidneys look like
Funny thing my gyno started to flare up after going down to 150mg of test, it was fine when I was running 200-300 test and no ai, but after dropping down to 150 it got low enough to cause an imbalance and gyno flare.

Honestly man this is the one time in my life that I've been doing a little bit of reflecting and it kind of has me concerned... This may sound silly bro but the other day I was just laying on the sofa, and I thought what if, just what if I did get bad news.. you always read or hear about those type of stories but never think you would happen to you..for the most part I've always had a hardened heart and never let things bother me, but this definitely has my attention... I'm kind of blowing it out of proportion because it may turn out to be nothing but I'm 41 years old and my lymph nodes in my groin are swelling, with slight irritation in my testicles . Heavy made a comment to me last year, and he said something like after 40 is when he really started putting things into consideration.. I get what he means!

There's another Community where we just sponsored a gladiator and he's about 55 I believe, the guy looks fucking amazing, 250'ish.. and just peeled, but this is his last hurrah and he's hanging up the synthetic lifestyle for good..

Are we really edging closer to that portion of Our lives? I'm closer to the hang up age compared to the start age..

but then again I got a really good text message I want to show the community I got from the wife.. I'll post it later.. and I would make perfect sense of why my head is just in a scramble right now! :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJQUtX2LoQ

don't believe it???? Watch this old vid which has the scientific and medical explanations....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPADSv3XAv0

my twin brother had prostate cancer, and I put him on 500mg twice per day of vitamin B-17 and he was cured in 4 months and has been cancer free for 18 months now. And he did not do chemo. Just look up the European drug Laetrile which is used to fight cancer. It's only a concentrated form of vitamin B-17

Back