• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High carbs, moderate carbs or low carbs

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have come accross different types of people, who cut on different amount of carbs.
What do you guys prefer on a cut
A low carb, low fat high prot diet
A moderate carb, high protein and low fat diet
Carb cycling with high protein
Keto
Or any other.

If you use multiple methods, what is the criteria in chosing which method to use when.

Im myself more of a low carb, low fat high protein guy but looking into other perspectives

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I typically will run moderate to low carb, moderate fat and high protein when on a cut.
Macros:
Protein - 45-50%
Fats 25-30%
Carbs 30-20%

I function very well on low carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know yet really...always ate when I was hungry and chose healthy clean foods and did very well as far as my physique. But I’ve been fucking around with it more now. Cut down to 2100 calories at 50P/25C/25F which according to this app puts me at .....well here take a look3387FBCB-A12C-4A3B-A397-D049D25604CE.jpeg. I’m over on fat already today...but this split isn’t working for me anyway so I gotta reign in my macros better and just stop fasted cardio cuz it makes me feel like shit all day at work and just do cardio after weightlifting after work. And I will give it a month or so and if I’m not moving in the right direction I will tweak it again...I figured if I can get a handle on my nutrition now then when I’m able to crank up the intensity I will be better off...by summer of ‘19 I hope to be in the best physical shape of my life. Want the body fat to be sub 10%. Maybe I will do a quick log or something. A “what not to do” log, lol...nah imma get it this time ;)

44CF53D1-2241-4600-BE72-3F61C05B4350.jpeg This is the kind of shit that pisses me off, why is there gotta be 11g if fat in a god damned turkey burger! I got over 100g if protein to go and 9 carbs and negative 12 fats...lol is there a secret food weapon out there? Like nothing but protein ?

View attachment 37174 This is the kind of shit that pisses me off, why is there gotta be 11g if fat in a god damned turkey burger! I got over 100g if protein to go and 9 carbs and negative 12 fats...lol is there a secret food weapon out there? Like nothing but protein ?
Whey hydrolyzed, unflavored

I have come accross different types of people, who cut on different amount of carbs.
What do you guys prefer on a cut
A low carb, low fat high prot diet
A moderate carb, high protein and low fat diet
Carb cycling with high protein
Keto
Or any other.

If you use multiple methods, what is the criteria in chosing which method to use when.

Im myself more of a low carb, low fat high protein guy but looking into other perspectives

I personally think a person needs to try different things and see what works best for them. I found carb cycling works good for me. To each their own.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Carb cycling works wonders for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Carb cycling works wonders for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Never for me blood sugar gets out of control feel like I'm dying and cravings come in bad. Rule of thumb I stay away from carb cycling unless its the last option.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This comes down to body type. I don't care what people force unto others as what they "need" to do, it all means jack shit.. What's important is knowing if your a good "nutrient partitioning" individual, and how YOUR body types shuttle nutrients and where, and how to time them.. If you don't have the ability to effectively understand your sensitivities and how to time and when, regardless of genetics than you're gonna end up using cals/carbs in the wrong way... Cals and carbs are NOT all the same, neither are each other as people..

IML Gear Cream!
Starting tren and my coach put me on no carbs for 2 weeks.
Good luck to my marriage

This comes down to body type. I don't care what people force unto others as what they "need" to do, it all means jack shit.. What's important is knowing if your a good "nutrient partitioning" individual, and how YOUR body types shuttle nutrients and where, and how to time them.. If you don't have the ability to effectively understand your sensitivities and how to time and when, regardless of genetics than you're gonna end up using cals/carbs in the wrong way... Cals and carbs are NOT all the same, neither are each other as people..
yeah dude...after I talked to you about what I was doing I dropped the fasted cardio and just did it after my workout in the evening. I upped my carbs back to ‘notmal’ And had the best workout I’ve had since before surgery. I did one of those Arnold back and chest superset workouts...i felt really good about it. Hit cardio hard after the lifting, Arm was sore today but....I think I’m gonna up my calories and just stay on the clean side of nutrition, I’ve never really had to count macros to reach my goals. That shits too crazy.

yeah dude...after I talked to you about what I was doing I dropped the fasted cardio and just did it after my workout in the evening. I upped my carbs back to ‘notmal’ And had the best workout I’ve had since before surgery. I did one of those Arnold back and chest superset workouts...i felt really good about it. Hit cardio hard after the lifting, Arm was sore today but....I think I’m gonna up my calories and just stay on the clean side of nutrition, I’ve never really had to count macros to reach my goals. That shits too crazy.

That was definitely a great convo we had and yes bro Straight to Hell with that fasted cardio shit . It completely ruins my day.. it just comes down to body types like you and me were discussing.. Once you figure out what works for you bro everything else just falls into place and like you said you adjusted it and you had one of the best workout you had in awhile.. (very enthusiastic double thumbs up)

Back