Gear Church


Td

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Td

  1. #1
    newbie
    Benchpress9's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    124

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    452072123

    Td

    TD from GC. All communication was quick and helpful. Delivery was lightening fast. Good job guys.

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    407

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points
    578042013

    Cant go wrong with these guys.Also show the goodies brother I love seeing these products lol

  3. #3
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,672

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    277
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    801
    Thanked in
    591 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks bro. Welcome Home💪


    Quote Originally Posted by Benchpress9 View Post
    TD from GC. All communication was quick and helpful. Delivery was lightening fast. Good job guys.
    - - - Updated - - -

    How you doing Juice? Healing quick?

    Quote Originally Posted by juiceddawg View Post
    Cant go wrong with these guys.Also show the goodies brother I love seeing these products lol

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    407

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points
    578042013

    Yes sir the therapists say Im way ahead of where I should be. To be honest Ldog I know its got to be the aas thats helping me heal fast.Brother when I get back on my feet good you better believe I will be making another order. Hows everything going with you?

  5. #5
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,672

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    277
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    801
    Thanked in
    591 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All good. Just grateful for another day of life....trying to make a difference in this jacked up workd💪

    I'm glad your healing fast. Your time will come!

    Quote Originally Posted by juiceddawg View Post
    Yes sir the therapists say Im way ahead of where I should be. To be honest Ldog I know its got to be the aas thats helping me heal fast.Brother when I get back on my feet good you better believe I will be making another order. Hows everything going with you?

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums