• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fighting estrogen off cycle with letro or aromasin

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For the last few years I’ve had heavier estrogen side effects. During my most recent cycle it was managed for the most part. I stopped running test about 6 months ago. I stopped pct about 2 months ago. Over the past couple weeks my estrogen side effects are coming back strong (water rentention, nipples, constipation etc). I have letro and aromasin on hand. I tried a full letro which helped for a few days but killed sex drive. Should I stick with letro at a lower dose or go to aromasin, especially considering I’m not actually running anything? I’ve read the aromasin has much less of a rebound effect than letro.

Aromasin is much less likely to crash e2 and is less harsh on the body. But letro specifically binds to estrogen receptors in breast tissue so if your main concern is gyno I would either use a lower dose letro or ralox

Aromasin is much less likely to crash e2 and is less harsh on the body. But letro specifically binds to estrogen receptors in breast tissue so if your main concern is gyno I would either use a lower dose letro or ralox

Which do you think would be better at keeping estrogen away altogether?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letro will absolutely crush your estrogen which is another problem all together, ralox is a little more forgiving. Both are very good at combating gyno and their are a lot of gyno protocols for both, just search either letro/raloxefine gyno protocol but in terms of controlling estrogen long term bloodwork will help you determine where you are at, and then you will be able to make the best decision on which route to take. So my suggestion is get bloodwork done, then post them here

Back