• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is exposure to 35 degree temperatures cold enough to partially freeze gear?

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry if this is a novice type question, but the following has never happened to me before: I just took delivery of several vials of DHB which is supposed to use a combination of MIG 840 and MCT oils as a carrier. I work nights, and I didn't get the mail out of the mailbox until I came home from work at midnight, when it was 35 degrees outside. The high temperature that day was 60 degrees, so the package of gear inside my mailbox was exposed to air temperatures in the 30's for about 3 hours. I opened the package and the contents of 4 of the 8 vials kind of looked partially frozen inside the vials. Some oil was still moving around inside of the vials when I tipped them from one end to the other, but along with the oil was what kind of looked like miniature snow cones or marble sized snowballs floating around inside of each of the four vials in question.

I didn't think that the solvents used in the manufacturing process would allow the product to freeze or even partially freeze so easily. And now I've had the vials in a 65 degree room for 5 hours, and those four vials still don't look completely thawed. Perhaps they weren't really frozen at all. There appears to be a clump of translucent crystals in each of the four vials, which has a slushy look to it. Can it be that the DHB has simply fallen out of suspension in the carrier?? Should I just shake them up vigorously? I've never had an AAS product that looked like this before?

So do you think the potency of the DHB was compromised???? (and no, I'm not going to send my gear to you in order for you to test it LOL)

Last edited:
Try placing vials in hot water for a few minutes and see if that helps.

Probably partially crashed. Heat it up and it should go back into solution, and no, it doesn't hurt the gear or potency.

ok guys. I'll see how the warm water works. I think it is crashed because after being in room temperature over night, those four vials still look the same way. Makes me wonder about the lab that made this stuff. It's from Gear church. But I have never tried any of their gear yet. it's just that I have never had stuff from any other source look like this, even after it sat in a cold mailbox in the winter time for half the night before I took it inside.

Sounds like it crashed just a little bit. Almost definitely due to the temperature. When hormones crash out of solution, they usually crystallize like that, depending on the hormone some look different.

Try heating them up. I'd take a small pan and add a layer of water that goes about 3/4 of the way to the top of the vials. Bring the water to a slight boil, then remove the pan from heat. Then put the vials into the pan for a minute or so at a time until t the crystals go away, and swirl them between dips. They should go back into solution. Once they are back in, make sure they cool to room temperature slowly, don't put them on a cold countertop if possible. They should stick, make sure they don't get that cold again.

If they won't stick after a couple tries, contact the source and let them know. They may need to use a little extra solvent over the winter months to keep them from crashing.

Sounds like it crashed just a little bit. Almost definitely due to the temperature. When hormones crash out of solution, they usually crystallize like that, depending on the hormone some look different.

Try heating them up. I'd take a small pan and add a layer of water that goes about 3/4 of the way to the top of the vials. Bring the water to a slight boil, then remove the pan from heat. Then put the vials into the pan for a minute or so at a time until t the crystals go away, and swirl them between dips. They should go back into solution. Once they are back in, make sure they cool to room temperature slowly, don't put them on a cold countertop if possible. They should stick, make sure they don't get that cold again.

If they won't stick after a couple tries, contact the source and let them know. They may need to use a little extra solvent over the winter months to keep them from crashing.
Thanks for the tips GC. I used to make Tren from the pellets, so I'm familiar with that heating in water method. This will be the first time I've ever had to do that with a finished product though. I'll do what you said.

It happens from time to time, at least you know there’s hormone in the bottle lol...The church boys won’t ever do you wrong bro, heat it up and happy pinning

Thanks for the tips GC. I used to make Tren from the pellets, so I'm familiar with that heating in water method. This will be the first time I've ever had to do that with a finished product though. I'll do what you said.

If you are in a hurry and don't want to take time and heat water, use a hair dryer on hot, or I have a heat gun I use all the time.

If you are in a hurry and don't want to take time and heat water, use a hair dryer on hot, or I have a heat gun I use all the time.
Oh good idea. I never thought about using a hair dryer or heat gun. I personally don't like having the moisture from the water around my vials...

IML Gear Cream!
It happens from time to time, at least you know there’s hormone in the bottle lol...The church boys won’t ever do you wrong bro, heat it up and happy pinning
LOL....yeah, you're the second person who has told me good things about GearChurch. Never heard anything bad about their stuff yet.

OK got it

Dhb is really hard to hold in solution, can crash weeks later.

Yeap like ome dude saod atleast now u def know theres hormone in it, also I've used a hairdryer and water bath before both work well. Shit even heated water up in the microwave then dipped them.lol my test suspension use to crash all the time.

Yeap like ome dude saod atleast now u def know theres hormone in it, also I've used a hairdryer and water bath before both work well. Shit even heated water up in the microwave then dipped them.lol my test suspension use to crash all the time.

Test suspension can't crash cause it was never in solution in the first place, it's raw powder in water ie "suspended".

I've worked with dhb, you can maybe get it back into solution but will crash again most likely. GC will probably have to replace it and adjust his recipe. I'm sure he tried to make it without guaiacol which is hard to do.

I've worked with dhb, you can maybe get it back into solution but will crash again most likely. GC will probably have to replace it and adjust his recipe. I'm sure he tried to make it without guaiacol which is hard to do.
You literally just echoed what I said lol. He was working really hard on making it have the lowest pip possible but for cold climates it's probably gotta be adjusted.

He light be able to get it to stick again with a good heating as long as it stays at a decent room temp. My house is bad at crashing gear because I only have a wood stove for heat so I get bad temperature fluctuations. I've crashed quite a bit of stuff lol

You literally just echoed what I said lol. He was working really hard on making it have the lowest pip possible but for cold climates it's probably gotta be adjusted.

He light be able to get it to stick again with a good heating as long as it stays at a decent room temp. My house is bad at crashing gear because I only have a wood stove for heat so I get bad temperature fluctuations. I've crashed quite a bit of stuff lol

Last couple years there was a push to use the lowest amount of solvent as possible with the theory that it would have lower pip. Well what it did was actually have the opposite effect and caused an increase in delayed pip, pip that would start on day 3-4 and last 7-10 days. It did decrease short term rapid onset pip but the trade off was worse. The idea on the low solvent delayed pip was the hormone was crashing in the muscle. You gotta think, why would all the pharma test c 200 have 20-25ba, double what it takes to hold in solution.....answer cause they know this shit, they tested it. So I've gone back to using 15-20bb on most everything but will probably move up to 22-25 on things like dhb and base compounds.

Last couple years there was a push to use the lowest amount of solvent as possible with the theory that it would have lower pip. Well what it did was actually have the opposite effect and caused an increase in delayed pip, pip that would start on day 3-4 and last 7-10 days. It did decrease short term rapid onset pip but the trade off was worse. The idea on the low solvent delayed pip was the hormone was crashing in the muscle. You gotta think, why would all the pharma test c 200 have 20-25ba, double what it takes to hold in solution.....answer cause they know this shit, they tested it. So I've gone back to using 15-20bb on most everything but will probably move up to 22-25 on things like dhb and base compounds.
That's really good too know. Thank you for that info

Get Shredded!
well I wrote to the gear church guy about this yesterday.It was a polite email. I didn't demand that he replace it. I only described what happened, and that some of you suggested that I heat it up. I ended the email by asking him what he thinks I should do. But I haven't received a reply yet. If it's true that DHB has more of a tendency to crash than other types of gear do, then perhaps that's why not many sources nor labs even offer it in a finished product. I sure hope that they didn't make it with guaiacol because I really hate that stuff because of how much it smells. If it has guaiacol in it, I'll sure know it when I begin to use it, because that stuff smells up the entire room as well as my skin. Did I say that I hate guaiacol ???!!!!

So do you make you DHB pain free by this method?:coffee:

Test suspension can't crash cause it was never in solution in the first place, it's raw powder in water ie "suspended".
Lol damn that was stupid of me then cause i use to heat it up cause i would draw it up with a 18 gauge but when i switched the tip to 25 i couldn't push it down unless i either heated it alittle or atleast ran hot water over the plunger. I thought it was cause it was crashed or somthing. I was wrong bout that then but it deffintly was easier to pin heated up.

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but would there be a higher probability of me being able to reverse this DHB crash, and get it to hold, if I were to warm up all the vials in question, draw all of the contents of each vial with a 16 gage needle, in order to transfer all of it into a sterile open top 50cc vial, add 20% BB and 8% BA, reheat it to about 180 degrees, and place a new stopper on the vial and shake it up good??? Will adding the extra BB and BA work? Or would I have a wasted mess on my hands?

No need to go through that. I received some DHB today and the cold crashed it. My wife was cooking beef stew and I sat the vials on top of the glass while cooking. It heated a bit, just warm bit a boil, and it is back to normal.

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but would there be a higher probability of me being able to reverse this DHB crash, and get it to hold, if I were to warm up all the vials in question, draw all of the contents of each vial with a 16 gage needle, in order to transfer all of it into a sterile open top 50cc vial, add 20% BB and 8% BA, reheat it to about 180 degrees, and place a new stopper on the vial and shake it up good??? Will adding the extra BB and BA work? Or would I have a wasted mess on my hands?

No don't mess with it like that. The only thing to try is heating it up. You will probably need more heat than what others have said. Put some water in a frying pan add about 1 inch water so it doesn't submerge the vial. Heat the water to a boil turn off burner then set a vial in, or turn the burner to low and keep frying pan on burner; let vial heat for 5-10 min. Try one vial first. If that doesn't work just work with GC for replacement.

No need to go through that. I received some DHB today and the cold crashed it. My wife was cooking beef stew and I sat the vials on top of the glass while cooking. It heated a bit, just warm bit a boil, and it is back to normal.

No don't mess with it like that. The only thing to try is heating it up. You will probably need more heat than what others have said. Put some water in a frying pan add about 1 inch water so it doesn't submerge the vial. Heat the water to a boil turn off burner then set a vial in, or turn the burner to low and keep frying pan on burner; let vial heat for 5-10 min. Try one vial first. If that doesn't work just work with GC for replacement.
OK guys. Will do. Thanks

I left gear in a cold car overnight where the temp dipped down to 15 degrees last winter and it got real cloudy and crashed. Warming it in a baggie under hot water got it back into solution again and warm enough to inject without pain as once injected cold test and the pip was intense!

well I'm sure this won't come as a surprise to you guys, but it worked. I boiled some water in a pot, took it off the stove, and placed a vial in the water. Ten minutes later, I removed it, and swirled it around, and it was nice and clear. I put it back in the water until the water cooled, in order to let it cool down to room temperature slowly, ( like REHH suggested) and it looks good so far. Now I'll do the same with the other three vials that crashed. Thank you for everyone's help. LikeMilford King said, at least I can be assured that this is real AAS, eh? That's good to know. This kinda makes me want to place one vial of each type of gear I have outside overnight in the cold, or in the refridgerator to see if it crashes just to see if there's real AAS in there. I've never thought about that before MK mentioned that.

Last edited:
Back