• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Parents who juice....when and how did you explain your use to your kids?

IML Gear Cream!
Skinnygays dont have to worry about that. My daughter just looks at me(now that she is old enough to work out) and goes.. Dad your muscles are big. But she also sees me com home from the gym at 5 am on weekdays and meal prepping for the last six years...

That and I dont look like toureg.. You would have to be pretty naive to think he is a natty.

I am no divorce lawyer and I hate bringing this up but with no kids and divorce being no fault in all states (I think) regardless of use she cannot get over on you.

Or do I have that wrong?

Never been divorced and never think about it but just wondering......

It will be used against you, if brought up in court. Ive seen many guys get fucked up the ass because their wives know about the gear.

It will be used against you, if brought up in court. Ive seen many guys get fucked up the ass because their wives know about the gear.
In what way?

More alimony?

Like I said our kids are grown up and out of the house so custody and child support are not a consideration.

I'm on doc prescribed HRT and was pinning some GH in the kitchen one day. My son asked "whats that?" I responded "my medicine"
I'm sure when he gets older there will be more questions but for now I'm not concerned about it.

When your kids get older, and obviously not stupid, and they say "dad I know you are using steroids."

I have seen pictures of people on here that are talking them, but I couldn't say for sure by their looks if they are....they can keep lying. lol

When your kids get older, and obviously not stupid, and they say "dad I know you are using steroids."

I have seen pictures of people on here that are talking them, but I couldn't say for sure by their looks if they are....they can keep lying. lol

Lmao, harsh bruh.

I'm on doc prescribed HRT and was pinning some GH in the kitchen one day. My son asked "whats that?" I responded "my medicine"
I'm sure when he gets older there will be more questions but for now I'm not concerned about it.
Lol we store our GH in the vegetable drawer. Kids won't look in there too save their lives

In what way?

More alimony?

Like I said our kids are grown up and out of the house so custody and child support are not a consideration.
‘maintenance fees’ plus, and don’t take my word for it but, no fault can be turned into fault due to drug ‘addiction’ when it comes to proven illegal substance abuse. I think... plus then the courts know your doing illegal things which just doesn’t look good. But this is all bro science although I’m super interested in learning the different truths related to divorce and steroid abuse....

:winkfinger:

My lady doesn't even know. Or I'm sure she does but it's an unspoken for legal purposes.

Have to protect yourself, especially when kids/females are involved. The men who say it's unhealthy not to trust your wife/girlfriend etc.. haven't been burned in that way.

I always say, unless she juices herself I will never tell her.

‘maintenance fees’ plus, and don’t take my word for it but, no fault can be turned into fault due to drug ‘addiction’ when it comes to proven illegal substance abuse. I think... plus then the courts know your doing illegal things which just doesn’t look good. But this is all bro science although I’m super interested in learning the different truths related to divorce and steroid abuse....
Well hell!

I have not heard of that for empty nesters, but I did a quick search and there are many variations of no fault depending on the state.

This is depressing, I am done.

Get Shredded!
Well hell!

I have not heard of that for empty nesters, but I did a quick search and there are many variations of no fault depending on the state.

This is depressing, I am done.
just don’t get divorced bro... problem solved !

WOW!!! Like I said, I don't even have kids, but I must admit, that if I did, and one of them really put me on the spot like that in front of the rest of the family, I might just have to come clean. In light of my previous posts, I must make mention of the fact that my wife has never come right out and asked me if I'm using gear. If she did, then I think that i would tell her, as long as she didn't put me on the spot by asking me in front her mother, ( I don't think she would ever do something like that).

In my house, it's not putting anyone on the spot. You have a question, you ask. Dinner at the time was only my 2 boys and me. I don't hide things from them. He was curious, ask away. Besides former wife knows I use. I started using after divorce and she was still the one that taught me how to pin (nurse)
girlfriend now know about it too. I don't want to hide things from the ones I love. Rather be open and honest. (Doesn't mean I don't understand why other guys wouldn't keep it a secret!!)

From talking to a friend that has done divorce law the actual use of AAS or other illicit drugs does not in itself put you at major fault. The other issues that arise from the drug abuse are more usable in faulting the user, for instance verbal & physical abuses would tie in with AAS use to further prove the spouses case. So being on AAS could open you up to abuse allegations if it’s true or not, but if your are abusing you deserve to be put through the ringer. You all can see where I’m going with this, my friend does law in SC so I’m sure it varies from state to state also the laws can be interpreted many different ways in many different courtrooms on how a judge will rule.

I would in no shape way or form tell my kids, they are too young. If they were functioning adults, maybe, I'd allow them knowledge in that very personal area of my life. But tbh, its not their business.

So for all those who say you would be ok with your kid using (assuming they were of age and well qualified).....would you help them get it through your own trusted source? Or would you rather not get THAT involved in the process and let them source their own?

would you help them get it through your own trusted source? Or would you rather not get THAT involved in the process and let them source their own?

Depends what you mean by "help".

I have gone so far as giving my step-son the names and websites to my trusted sources, however, I would never order his gear or have it shipped to my home for him.

Depends what you mean by "help".

I have gone so far as giving my step-son the names and websites to my trusted sources, however, I would never order his gear or have it shipped to my home for him.

^ This. I researched for almost a year before I bought the first time. I would save them the time of all that checking. But ordering would definitely be on them.

Lol we store our GH in the vegetable drawer. Kids won't look in there too save their lives

lol until one day they do, because they look everywhere and know where everything is lol. Everything goes under lock and key unless you want them to see it. Even then they will ask.

IML Gear Cream!
Would you guys pin your kids? What a moment that would be :)

lol until one day they do, because they look everywhere and know where everything is lol. Everything goes under lock and key unless you want them to see it. Even then they will ask.

Would you guys pin your kids? What a moment that would be :)
LOL.... Hmmm....IDK....I don't have kids, but I just don't know if i would. Interesting question.

I won't use GH ever again since that and MK-677 especially, really messed up my thumbs. But I used to store my GH behind the vegetable drawer where I would have to remove the drawer to gain access to it. I removed the drawer and measured it's length and compared the measurement with the depth of the fridge where the drawer slides into, and discovered that I have a full 2.5" of hidden free space behind the drawer when it's fully closed.

So I bonded a one inch thick block to the back wall which I used as a hidden shelf behind the vegetable drawer where I kept the vials of the mixed GH.

My older kid knows she never asked me anything.
Not even sure how she feels.
But I tell everyone I am dedicated because I have such a physical job and I need to out work the youth

My older kid knows she never asked me anything.
Not even sure how she feels.
But I tell everyone I am dedicated because I have such a physical job and I need to out work the youth
I can relate to that. I'm an aircraft mechanic, and although my job isn't as physical as some construction worker jobs are, it definitely gets close to impossible to perform if I let myself get out of shape. I have the most seniority of anyone in my department, and I too find myself having to keep up with the young guys who have perfectly healthy shoulders, knees, and backs no matter what they do.

I have to endure lots of repetitive motions most days of the week, with the ratchet and the ball peen hammer, and in years past, when I let myself go, and I was out of shape, I sustained injuries on the job both to my lower back as well as to my shoulder. But when I'm in shape, none of that occurs.

I can relate to that. I'm an aircraft mechanic, and although my job isn't as physical as some construction worker jobs are, it definitely gets close to impossible to perform if I let myself get out of shape. I have the most seniority of anyone in my department, and I too find myself having to keep up with the young guys who have perfectly healthy shoulders, knees, and backs no matter what they do.

I have to endure lots of repetitive motions most days of the week, with the ratchet and the ball peen hammer, and in years past, when I let myself go, and I was out of shape, I sustained injuries on the job both to my lower back as well as to my shoulder. But when I'm in shape, none of that occurs.
you work with heckler?

you work with heckler?
Not that I know of. I mean, if Heckler is a guy who works where I do, then that would be news to me. The place where I'm at never closes. There's 3 shifts, so there are people I don't know over there.

All my gear is in the privacy of our master bathroom, so they don't see it. But the peptides like MT2 I keep in the fridge, so they saw me slin pin MT2 once and asked what it was, I just said medicine lol.
I'm sure when they get older they'll discover soon enough.

This got damn internet is what I blame....jk All 3 of my boys know my wife and I juice. Wife has quit many years ago but wanting to again. My oldest, now 22 would find HGH and IGF in the fridge so he googled it and then asked me about it. I never lie to my boys ever, so I told him what we did. He would read anything and everything, still does. My youngest 15 knows but as I have preached to all of them, there are many things that come into play if one ever decided to start aas. The 21 year old wants to but is in the Military and wants to wait till later before he goes into Special Forces of some kind. I remember one day my oldest son sent me a picture of a bottle of test he bought in college. Clearly home brewed with cheesy ass labels. I told him to trash it and when he came home for the summer we would discuss it further. The big thing right now at his college is SARMS. They tell him to get HUGE he needs to try them. Good thing is we are very open with each other and he tells me everything.

Back