Pharmacom Store

Parents who juice....when and how did you explain your use to your kids?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points

Skinnygays dont have to worry about that. My daughter just looks at me(now that she is old enough to work out) and goes.. Dad your muscles are big. But she also sees me com home from the gym at 5 am on weekdays and meal prepping for the last six years...

That and I dont look like toureg.. You would have to be pretty naive to think he is a natty.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I am no divorce lawyer and I hate bringing this up but with no kids and divorce being no fault in all states (I think) regardless of use she cannot get over on you.

Or do I have that wrong?

Never been divorced and never think about it but just wondering......
    It will be used against you, if brought up in court. Ive seen many guys get fucked up the ass because their wives know about the gear.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,526 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    It will be used against you, if brought up in court. Ive seen many guys get fucked up the ass because their wives know about the gear.
    In what way?

More alimony?

Like I said our kids are grown up and out of the house so custody and child support are not a consideration.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    560 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm on doc prescribed HRT and was pinning some GH in the kitchen one day. My son asked "whats that?" I responded "my medicine"
    I'm sure when he gets older there will be more questions but for now I'm not concerned about it.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points

When your kids get older, and obviously not stupid, and they say "dad I know you are using steroids."

I have seen pictures of people on here that are talking them, but I couldn't say for sure by their looks if they are....they can keep lying. lol
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    When your kids get older, and obviously not stupid, and they say "dad I know you are using steroids."

I have seen pictures of people on here that are talking them, but I couldn't say for sure by their looks if they are....they can keep lying. lol
    Lmao, harsh bruh.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I'm on doc prescribed HRT and was pinning some GH in the kitchen one day. My son asked "whats that?" I responded "my medicine"
    I'm sure when he gets older there will be more questions but for now I'm not concerned about it.
    Lol we store our GH in the vegetable drawer. Kids won't look in there too save their lives
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    469 Posts
    Rep Points

In what way?

More alimony?

Like I said our kids are grown up and out of the house so custody and child support are not a consideration.
    ‘maintenance fees’ plus, and don’t take my word for it but, no fault can be turned into fault due to drug ‘addiction’ when it comes to proven illegal substance abuse. I think... plus then the courts know your doing illegal things which just doesn’t look good. But this is all bro science although I’m super interested in learning the different truths related to divorce and steroid abuse....

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    600 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    My lady doesn't even know. Or I'm sure she does but it's an unspoken for legal purposes.

Have to protect yourself, especially when kids/females are involved. The men who say it's unhealthy not to trust your wife/girlfriend etc.. haven't been burned in that way.

I always say, unless she juices herself I will never tell her.

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,526 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    ‘maintenance fees’ plus, and don’t take my word for it but, no fault can be turned into fault due to drug ‘addiction’ when it comes to proven illegal substance abuse. I think... plus then the courts know your doing illegal things which just doesn’t look good. But this is all bro science although I’m super interested in learning the different truths related to divorce and steroid abuse....
    Well hell!

I have not heard of that for empty nesters, but I did a quick search and there are many variations of no fault depending on the state.

This is depressing, I am done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    469 Posts
    Rep Points

Well hell!

I have not heard of that for empty nesters, but I did a quick search and there are many variations of no fault depending on the state.

This is depressing, I am done.
    just don’t get divorced bro... problem solved !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    WOW!!! Like I said, I don't even have kids, but I must admit, that if I did, and one of them really put me on the spot like that in front of the rest of the family, I might just have to come clean. In light of my previous posts, I must make mention of the fact that my wife has never come right out and asked me if I'm using gear. If she did, then I think that i would tell her, as long as she didn't put me on the spot by asking me in front her mother, ( I don't think she would ever do something like that).
    In my house, it's not putting anyone on the spot. You have a question, you ask. Dinner at the time was only my 2 boys and me. I don't hide things from them. He was curious, ask away. Besides former wife knows I use. I started using after divorce and she was still the one that taught me how to pin (nurse)
    girlfriend now know about it too. I don't want to hide things from the ones I love. Rather be open and honest. (Doesn't mean I don't understand why other guys wouldn't keep it a secret!!)

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,741 Posts
    Rep Points

Never been asked.
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    From talking to a friend that has done divorce law the actual use of AAS or other illicit drugs does not in itself put you at major fault. The other issues that arise from the drug abuse are more usable in faulting the user, for instance verbal & physical abuses would tie in with AAS use to further prove the spouses case. So being on AAS could open you up to abuse allegations if it’s true or not, but if your are abusing you deserve to be put through the ringer. You all can see where I’m going with this, my friend does law in SC so I’m sure it varies from state to state also the laws can be interpreted many different ways in many different courtrooms on how a judge will rule.

NO LIMITS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points

I would in no shape way or form tell my kids, they are too young. If they were functioning adults, maybe, I'd allow them knowledge in that very personal area of my life. But tbh, its not their business.
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN