• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fish oil acne and,digestion supps

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have two questions. First seems like the fish oil im taking is causing some more acne than usual for me. Does anyone recommend any brand they prefer or have noticed acne related to fish oil supps.

Second question is regarding digestion, im currently taking probiotics to help with digestion since its bulking season and I'm eating a lot of food, does anyone have any specific supplement they use to help?

Thanks for any input

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I have two questions. First seems like the fish oil im taking is causing some more acne than usual for me. Does anyone recommend any brand they prefer or have noticed acne related to fish oil supps.

Second question is regarding digestion, im currently taking probiotics to help with digestion since its bulking season and I'm eating a lot of food, does anyone have any specific supplement they use to help?

Thanks for any input

Digestion -
Grazed by Project AD
Primal Defense by Garden of Life

These are by far the best supps I've used for digestion.

Digestion -
Grazed by Project AD
Primal Defense by Garden of Life

These are by far the best supps I've used for digestion.
Thanks Monte. I need to start working on mine too, ever done I ran antibiotics it wrecked my gut. I'll be checking these out too

As far as the fish oil, I use the cheapest stuff I can get at Costco. I've never had that give me acne though. You don't think it's something else like hormonal fluctuations?

It could possibly be that too. The only reason I was thinking it had something to do with it cuz my girl started breaking out when she was taking it. It would make sense the hormones in injecting into myself play a part of it. Its not crazy bad acne its just a little bit more. I wasn't sure if cheap fish oil would add to it.
As far as the fish oil, I use the cheapest stuff I can get at Costco. I've never had that give me acne though. You don't think it's something else like hormonal fluctuations?

It could possibly be that too. The only reason I was thinking it had something to do with it cuz my girl started breaking out when she was taking it. It would make sense the hormones in injecting into myself play a part of it. Its not crazy bad acne its just a little bit more. I wasn't sure if cheap fish oil would add to it.

Hmm. I guess it could be the fish oil, some kind of allergy. Definitely not unheard of.

I just said that because I breakout bad when my hormones fluctuate. Recently it's been terrible from testing different compounds in quick succession.

Its very likely I recently added npp into my stack. By the way I love that shit.
Hmm. I guess it could be the fish oil, some kind of allergy. Definitely not unheard of.

I just said that because I breakout bad when my hormones fluctuate. Recently it's been terrible from testing different compounds in quick succession.

Its very likely I recently added npp into my stack. By the way I love that shit.

Fish oil can be used even if you are allergic to fish, depends on the quality of the product you purchased. Also, your body may not accept completely different foods or compounds. Try to give up fish oil for a while or change the brand.

Its help in my blood pressure on blast ill take the little bit of acne

IML Gear Cream!
for omega 3 you have to take the one with the good amount of EPA and DHA.
generally those with high content are the best (besides the fact that you do not have to take 10 pills but only 3-4)

for digestion problems, you are careful because too many probiotics are not good.
have an intestinal flora too "rich" from the same effects of swelling and maldigestion that have it too "poor".
if you have digestive problems, you must first know what they are related to.
maybe taking probiotics, you make the situation worse.

obviously if you do not have pains, swelling etc. then it's ok.

No pain or swelling. Mainly just trying to make sure what nutrition i put in is used as effective as possible. High protein sometines has me bloated,.
for omega 3 you have to take the one with the good amount of EPA and DHA.
generally those with high content are the best (besides the fact that you do not have to take 10 pills but only 3-4)

for digestion problems, you are careful because too many probiotics are not good.
have an intestinal flora too "rich" from the same effects of swelling and maldigestion that have it too "poor".
if you have digestive problems, you must first know what they are related to.
maybe taking probiotics, you make the situation worse.

obviously if you do not have pains, swelling etc. then it's ok.

I take one capsule per day of omega 3-6-9 fish oil, because if I take 3 or more per day, I breakout within a few days. It never fails. My brother is the same way, and he doesn't even work out. Sometimes I can can keep my skin clear if/when I take two capsules, but even with two per day, I'm pushing it. It doesn't seem to matter what brand/type I use either. If I take 3+ per day, by the following week, my face is a mess with acne. And I'm in my 50's!!

Back