Pharmacom Store


Albuterol for Fat Loss - Study

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,160
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,167
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Albuterol for Fat Loss - Study

    Came across an interesting study while doing some research on Albuterol as a suitable alternative to ephederine, since ephederine makes me feel like garbage and gives me a gnarly headache. Albuterol just stims me hard but not bad shaking or feeling bad like clen or ephedrine.

    Turns out that Albuterol combined with caffeine significantly increases energy expenditure in humans. Check out the article, good info


    "Increased energy expenditure was 4.80 fold higher with combination therapy of 4 mg albuterol and 100 mg caffeine compared to 100 mg caffeine alone (175.2 kcal versus 36.5, p<0.0001)."


    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...8/#!po=1.13636
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    CSOReaper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    133
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points
    1356170617

    I used to use it a lot for asthma. I never noticed any kind of thermogenesis from it. Makes you shake a bit.

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,160
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,167
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CSOReaper View Post
    I used to use it a lot for asthma. I never noticed any kind of thermogenesis from it. Makes you shake a bit.
    Did you take it oral or inhaler? This is talking about oral, they make 4 and 8mg extended release caps. Kinda interesting
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    CSOReaper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    133
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points
    1356170617

    Ah, I should step out then. I was speaking of inhaler. Pardon me sir.

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,160
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,167
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CSOReaper View Post
    Ah, I should step out then. I was speaking of inhaler. Pardon me sir.
    Nah you're good! Any kind of input is good man. I just wonder if anyone has actually used it for fat loss successfully. I might just try it out since I have a bunch of the capsules laying around
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    RThoads's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    137
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    760993289

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Came across an interesting study while doing some research on Albuterol as a suitable alternative to ephederine, since ephederine makes me feel like garbage and gives me a gnarly headache. Albuterol just stims me hard but not bad shaking or feeling bad like clen or ephedrine.

    Turns out that Albuterol combined with caffeine significantly increases energy expenditure in humans. Check out the article, good info


    "Increased energy expenditure was 4.80 fold higher with combination therapy of 4 mg albuterol and 100 mg caffeine compared to 100 mg caffeine alone (175.2 kcal versus 36.5, p<0.0001)."


    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...8/#!po=1.13636
    Thanks for the share!

Similar Threads

  1. Animal study: weight loss a cinch with apple pulp
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:50 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  3. Probiotics may help fat and weight loss: Study
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  4. Study Casts Doubt on Weight Loss Supplements
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  5. Probiotics may help fat and weight loss: Study
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums