Best local source for anavar for the wife.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gymprincess1989 View Post
    Would love if they came back!!! Also love their whinny. I have a box left that I am treasuring.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I just realized you were talking about the legendary DQ lol. I have a bottle of test iso left that I want to use so bad but donít want it to be gone lol. Randomly a friend at my gym asked me if I wanted 9cc of some masteron prop because he tried it and does not like the prop ester. I said sure why not and to my surprise it was some dq mast p that I had gotten him a while back. I canít tell you how excited I was lol. Also my younger brother still has a few bottles of deca left I think I may have finally convinced to trade with me for some eq and orals (p com). We can only hope the roomers are true and hopefully just hopefully we can get some oils from them as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I would agree with you 98% of the time with this. To me it seems with d bol for example if a lab makes 50mg pills I wind up taking 100mg and getting the same results as taking 5 10mg pills. I donít know if this is due to half life or what. Anadrol and Winstrol I feel itís kinda the same. Gear church by far has the best 50mg d bol Iíve tried and winny as well. I hear the same about all there orals from everyone who takes them. Idk if they are over dosed or they just have extremely good raws but there shit is potent. I also herd dq is coming back selling orals only and I can promise if they do I will be all over that like white on rice lol. I sent dq a pm just waiting on a response.
    Sweet i have gear church dbol! I try everyones stuff and stockpile incase the end of the world ever comes lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bababoeyasf View Post
    Sweet i have gear church dbol! I try everyones stuff and stockpile incase the end of the world ever comes lol
    lol same here bro Iíve made 4 orders since we started our logs just because I felt it was a great time to increase my stash since I wonít be using any of it anytime soon