• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Swelling of thigh muscle and around knee?

Getpinned

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've got so noticeable swelling of thigh and knee. Its not near the injection area. No signs of infection, not red or warm. Slight pain if I push on it closer to knee. AAS related or should I worry about oncoming infection? Since not near injection site still ok to pin thigh? Would appreciate any feed back.

I've got so noticeable swelling of thigh and knee. Its not near the injection area. No signs of infection, not red or warm. Slight pain if I push on it closer to knee. AAS related or should I worry about oncoming infection? Since not near injection site still ok to pin thigh? Would appreciate any feed back.
You need to avoid pinning in the thigh for a while.

What he said 👆

i would definitely avoid pinning any area with pain and/or swelling it would most likely make the issue worse.

Keep monitoring for redness, swelling and temperature if you’re concerned with infection. Don’t pin near the same area. Can pin on opposite thigh. Use sterile technique. Pull up on plunger before injecting to ensure not in vein.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pinned my thigh a few weeks ago and I had the same pain and swelling. I iced it every night and used icy hot for 3 days and the swelling went away.

I haven't pinned the thigh/quad since

So no problems anywhere else? Same gear? Everything else the same?

So no problems anywhere else? Same gear? Everything else the same?

This. If there's no issues anywhere else, then you most likey got it between muscles and it ran downward, causing the pain. I've had it happen a handful of times in my quads and delts over the years. It's a pain in the leg

Can always inject subcutaneously thought I don’t know how much you can pin at one time.

This. If there's no issues anywhere else, then you most likey got it between muscles and it ran downward, causing the pain. I've had it happen a handful of times in my quads and delts over the years. It's a pain in the leg

Agree , happen to me many times also. I gave up on thighs , I can’t take it lol

Same gear same everything. Maybe just a little paranoid. That was my last inject site got a little worried. Thanks for all the insights I will just keep a eye on it for now.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep same thing happened to my in my shoulder and legs...

And GarlicChicken educated me on what the issue was.. give it a few days it will go away..

Yep same thing happened to my in my shoulder and legs...

And GarlicChicken educated me on what the issue was.. give it a few days it will go away..

Haha that's funny. It's a very strange thing to have happen. Can really hurt sometimes. I usually get red streaking when it happens too.

Another thing OP, if it's hurting bad take 6-800mg ibuprofen with a meal. I try to stay away from nsaids for the most part but when stuff like this happens it's worth a couple doses a day until it gets better. Makes a big difference

Something else to keep in mind, from my experience if that needle hits something your going to know it before you ever start pushing the plunger in. Like stated already make sure your not in vein, I had this happen for the first time on Monday, pulled back on plunger and blood drew right up in there 😯

Back