• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Training with my coach

My thoughts are that pain is the wrong word. When you are performing a set, you go until you are so fatigued you literary can't go no more. When I'm giving all I got, it's not painful in a sense, it's total exhaustion. To me, pain is when I do something wrong and I screw up tissue that's not supposed to be torn up. Being sore for a few days is not painful, its just soreness. JMO.

Although I might add, I seen some big pussy's that are real sore and think they are in pain and about to die....

Last edited:
My coach comes to train me physically once every two weeks or I go over to his city. Rest is online.

So far the sessions with him have been very painful. Its literally excruciating pain. It makes me dread the work out T_T
Workout consists of extremely slow reps. Like constant time under tension till i fail, which is followed with regular reps.
Isometric holds on one arm while i perform movement with other arm.
I literally am a brink away from crying. Lol. Like that mexican female trainer who's client keeps on crying on leg extensions.

I have a high threshold for pain, atleast thats what i like to believe. Even though it hurts i still keep on doing what he says.

Just wanted to know, is it somehow counter productive ? I mean growth results from damaging the muscle with exercise but isn't this type of damage a bit extreme.
Or is this how things are supposed to be in comp training ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Beta alanine should help.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

My thoughts are that pain is the wrong word. When you are performing a set, you go until you are so fatigued you literary can't go no more. When I'm giving all I got, it's not painful in a sense, it's total exhaustion. To me, pain is when I do something wrong and I screw up tissue that's not supposed to be torn up. Being sore for a few days is not painful, its just soreness. JMO.

Although I might add, I seen some big pussy's that are real sore and think they are in pain and about to die....
Reps to failure, then reduce weight, reps to failure. Keep going till you cant rep even with 1 plate. Then force the reps. Thats when it starts hurting like a bitch

Reps to failure, then reduce weight, reps to failure. Keep going till you cant rep even with 1 plate. Then force the reps. Thats when it starts hurting like a bitch

So drop sets and then forced reps. Not gonna lie, I do at least 2 or sometimes more advanced intensity techniques like that in most every workout these days. I've also been growing more than I ever have while losing fat.

You'll start getting used to it. I suggest starting to use some more of those intensity techniques like drop sets, isometric holds, and partials in all of your workouts. It'll push you farther than you've been able to hypertrophy wise. I think they're very important for maximal growth. Obviously you need deloads occasionally as well if you start getting joint and connective tissue pain

So drop sets and then forced reps. Not gonna lie, I do at least 2 or sometimes more advanced intensity techniques like that in most every workout these days. I've also been growing more than I ever have while losing fat.

You'll start getting used to it. I suggest starting to use some more of those intensity techniques like drop sets, isometric holds, and partials in all of your workouts. It'll push you farther than you've been able to hypertrophy wise. I think they're very important for maximal growth. Obviously you need deloads occasionally as well if you start getting joint and connective tissue pain
I usually did drop sets to failure, but cant force reps alone.
Often divides my split like 6 weeks of volume training (rep range 15-20) and then 6 weeks of heavy weights (rep range 5 to 12) . To give different stimulus to muscle for growth.

Or if im hitting each muscle twice a week. One day volume and next time intensity.

Yeah..... That's normal...... Nothing ground breaking here. Just hard training.

I usually did drop sets to failure, but cant force reps alone.
Often divides my split like 6 weeks of volume training (rep range 15-20) and then 6 weeks of heavy weights (rep range 5 to 12) . To give different stimulus to muscle for growth.

Or if im hitting each muscle twice a week. One day volume and next time intensity.

Yeah you can't do the forced reps obviously. Maybe throw in some partials here and there, unless he's providing a weekly workout plan, in that case just stick to what he has you doing. I'm sure he's doing it for a reason!

Sunday just started here. We are from the future. :D party hard though

Daaammmmnn
That's crazy when you stop to think lol
Are you in the Middle East?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

How do you like it over there?
My girl is Malaysian and Bengali!

How do you like it over there?
My girl is Malaysian and Bengali!

Its great. Love it here.
Shes half malaysian half bengali ? The folks of these countries look completely apart.

Its great. Love it here.
Shes half malaysian half bengali ? The folks of these countries look completely apart.

Yes. She has a unique look!!

Back