• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

L-Glutathione

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if anyone has posted about this supplement but it's one that u should seriously consider adding to your stack. I suffer from fatty liver disease and my doc has suggested a liver biopsy in the past because of my labs. They are by no means wicked high, but as anyone who's keen to the ways of our trusted medical community knows anything other than normal must be investigated to it's fullest...lol...So my AST number came back at 48 for several years and they asked me several times to submit to a liver biopsy to see if there was any reason to be concerned, but I always rejected that request because I've seen other people's results in the high 100'S and beyond, so I wasn't interested in being their guinea pig. Recently I saw another post here in a thread where a member said their labs showed their liver AST number over 100, and I thought WOW WTF that's super high. My Doctor was freaking out at 48 man what would he think about that? Well another member that responded to that post suggested he add L-Gluthione to his regime, so I started doing some research and found some positive results from reputable hospitals regarding L-Glutathione, and decided to order some and give it a try. Well after about 2 months taking this sup which was a reduced 100mg tab my AST number dropped from 48 to 30. If you are concerned about your liver values than look into this supplement I don't care what company u use I'm not a rep for anyone I'm just so impressed by it's effectiveness I wanted to share the results with the boards members.....Stay safe bros

Great for the liver and actually great for cleaning out your cells in general. I just read a guys ast that came back at 295. I'm surprised he didn't have yellow eyes and Jaundice.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back