• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ace aas reviews

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so we all know ace gets his hgh and peptides from God himself personally and then he graces us with them.For some reason one thing we don’t see is reviews on aces aas. I’m going to review the ones I’ve tried which have all been as good as the gh. 1.) test p: the test p is good and smooth like all his oils not much to say here other than it is a legit 100mg per ml test p. Day after injection massive bonners and overall feeling of well being. 2.) mast p: probably some of the best mast p I’ve tried. After just a few injections that dry hard look comes into play. Also a great libido booster when taken with test obviously. One side mast gives me is extrem hunger and this mast did not let down. I am literally hungry all day on this shit. 3.) tren ace: ok so this has to be one of my favorites. I always wondered why you would see some guys post so and sos tren is so strong I can’t handle it and so on. I now know why. When I was running it I tacked it onto a cycle for my last bottle. The tren a I was running previously to this one is definitely good stuff and from a very reputable supplier. Once I started ace tren ace I was amazed at how strong this shit is. I could barley handle 100mg eod which is 350mg per week. I was running 700mg per week prior to this. I get tren cough from time to time with ace but holy shit the tren cough this shit gave me was kinda scary. Thank God it goes away fast. If anything this tren ace from ace labs is over dosed. If you don’t like strong tren are or thinking about trying tren for the first time then stay the fuck away from this shit it is FUCKING POTENT! My next tren cycle I will definitely be stocking up with it for the simple fact one I’ve tried several different vendors tren and this is by far the strongest and two I can dose it lower than normal and get the same if not better results than normal. 4: Anabol aka D bol. I only took it a couple times pre workout. I love d bol one of my favorite compounds. It doesn’t take long at all to know if it’s trash or good. This stuff is definitely good to go. Amazing pumps after taking it and instant strength increases. I can’t wait to run a full four weeks of this stuff when I’m done with a current obligation of logging for another great sponsor on here. 5.) Winstrol: once again I only took it a few times but like all orals it doesn’t take long to know what you have. After taking it pre workout it gives that extra motivation and drive. Upon waking the next morning vascularity was definitely impressive. Another one I can’t wait to run a full cycle of. One thing also I think is important to note about ace is his caber is pharma grade and his clen is alpha pharma. I’m not sure if he has any other product he doesn’t make his self and re sells but I was happy to know this about the caber as it’s almost impossible to find legit UGL caber.

Damn that was long as fuck- Got any bloods on test P?- Is that the only test you used? Got any bloods on his GH? Thanks

No labs on the test p as I find it kinda pointless to get labs on prop. If you mean is it the only test I used when I used it then yes if you mean is that the only test I have ever used no not even close I’ve used aas for several years now and I blast and cruise. It’s not hard to tell if test especially test p is real off of “feel” alone. I was just posting a review of products I’ve tried with success from ace which has been everything I’ve tried from them. No one asked me to do this post I just give credit where credit is due. Also if you look there are several bloods and lab test done on both of ace gh.

Thank you exactly what I was thinking...Labs?

Guys, on our next batch of all oils we'll have lab tests - this is a lot better than blood tests.

Cheers,
Bones

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so we all know ace gets his hgh and peptides from God himself personally and then he graces us with them.For some reason one thing we don’t see is reviews on aces aas. I’m going to review the ones I’ve tried which have all been as good as the gh. 1.) test p: the test p is good and smooth like all his oils not much to say here other than it is a legit 100mg per ml test p. Day after injection massive bonners and overall feeling of well being. 2.) mast p: probably some of the best mast p I’ve tried. After just a few injections that dry hard look comes into play. Also a great libido booster when taken with test obviously. One side mast gives me is extrem hunger and this mast did not let down. I am literally hungry all day on this shit. 3.) tren ace: ok so this has to be one of my favorites. I always wondered why you would see some guys post so and sos tren is so strong I can’t handle it and so on. I now know why. When I was running it I tacked it onto a cycle for my last bottle. The tren a I was running previously to this one is definitely good stuff and from a very reputable supplier. Once I started ace tren ace I was amazed at how strong this shit is. I could barley handle 100mg eod which is 350mg per week. I was running 700mg per week prior to this. I get tren cough from time to time with ace but holy shit the tren cough this shit gave me was kinda scary. Thank God it goes away fast. If anything this tren ace from ace labs is over dosed. If you don’t like strong tren are or thinking about trying tren for the first time then stay the fuck away from this shit it is FUCKING POTENT! My next tren cycle I will definitely be stocking up with it for the simple fact one I’ve tried several different vendors tren and this is by far the strongest and two I can dose it lower than normal and get the same if not better results than normal. 4: Anabol aka D bol. I only took it a couple times pre workout. I love d bol one of my favorite compounds. It doesn’t take long at all to know if it’s trash or good. This stuff is definitely good to go. Amazing pumps after taking it and instant strength increases. I can’t wait to run a full four weeks of this stuff when I’m done with a current obligation of logging for another great sponsor on here. 5.) Winstrol: once again I only took it a few times but like all orals it doesn’t take long to know what you have. After taking it pre workout it gives that extra motivation and drive. Upon waking the next morning vascularity was definitely impressive. Another one I can’t wait to run a full cycle of. One thing also I think is important to note about ace is his caber is pharma grade and his clen is alpha pharma. I’m not sure if he has any other product he doesn’t make his self and re sells but I was happy to know this about the caber as it’s almost impossible to find legit UGL caber.

Thank you Jswole220, we appreciate it!

Bones

Thanks- I just meant was that the only form of testosterone you used from ace and you clarified
No labs on the test p as I find it kinda pointless to get labs on prop. If you mean is it the only test I used when I used it then yes if you mean is that the only test I have ever used no not even close I’ve used aas for several years now and I blast and cruise. It’s not hard to tell if test especially test p is real off of “feel” alone. I was just posting a review of products I’ve tried with success from ace which has been everything I’ve tried from them. No one asked me to do this post I just give credit where credit is due. Also if you look there are several bloods and lab test done on both of ace gh.

Damn that was long as fuck- Got any bloods on test P?- Is that the only test you used? Got any bloods on his GH? Thanks

Our Acetropins are lab tested by Jansoshik - much better than any type of blood test.
99.72% purity - real pharma quality

Cheers,
Bones

Back